hide your ip address

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted
if they wont accept U.S. bets log in from europe.

ANONYMIZER - INTERNET PRIVACY & SECURITY SOLUTIONS <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=j>[SIZE=-1]Anonymizer Anti Spyware, Anonymous Proxy & Anonymous Surfing Solutions. Protect your identity with our anonymous web surfing service and antispyware ...
www.anonymizer.com/ - 18k - <NOBR>Cached - Similar pages</NOBR>
Learn more. - www.anonymizer.com/anonymizer2005/1.5/
Anti-Spyware Free Trial ... - www.anonymizer.com/consumer/products/trial/
Products - The Best Online ... - www.anonymizer.com/consumer/
Anonymous Surfing Block Page - www.anonymizer.com/upgrade/blockpage.html
More results from www.anonymizer.com ?[/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted
Re: hide your ip address

Most likely you will need a Proxy Server that accepts SSL Protocol (connection) or it will not work.

Thanks.

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

OT: Try and remember to turn it off when you enter our contests.

If you notice a lot of new posters entering the contests. A full investigation should be done on the IP Address.

I'm free since I don't enter contests. Real or fake IP.

LOL. :+thumbs-2 It's all good.

Gambler

EOG Addicted

ANONYMIZER - INTERNET PRIVACY & SECURITY SOLUTIONS <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=j>[SIZE=-1]Anonymizer Anti Spyware, Anonymous Proxy & Anonymous Surfing Solutions. Protect your identity with our anonymous web surfing service and antispyware ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]www.anonymizer.com/ - 18k - <NOBR>Cached - Similar pages</NOBR>[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Learn more. - www.anonymizer.com/anonymizer2005/1.5/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Anti-Spyware Free Trial ... - www.anonymizer.com/consumer/products/trial/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Products - The Best Online ... - www.anonymizer.com/consumer/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Anonymous Surfing Block Page - www.anonymizer.com/upgrade/blockpage.html[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]More results from www.anonymizer.com ?[/SIZE]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Forget it
Its not worth it

LeeSaidSo

EOG Member

these are obviously losers posting this stuff... Let's say by same crazy chance of LUCK you win... where are they going to send payment to Japan, India, China or Isle of Man????? or some other random IP country selected by HIDE IP, etc... my thoughts.

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

these are obviously losers posting this stuff... Let's say by same crazy chance of LUCK you win... where are they going to send payment to Japan, India, China or Isle of Man????? or some other random IP country selected by HIDE IP, etc... my thoughts.

Wow. I'm a loser. :+clueless

Thanks for the kind words.

LeeSaidSo

EOG Member

speaking in general.. I am actually the loser.. i went deep with VT ovr BC... sorry man... i meant the posts were written from a losing(er) prospective... never mentioned what one would do if they won and wanted to collect.

LeeSaidSo

EOG Member

Thanks dirty... Funny how mods are the nicer people in the room always. Thank you kindly. Snide remarks. Wow! And I thought I was being objective - that's it. But yes ignore me.

dirty

EOG Master

Never said it was good, bad or Indifferent... but if a Poster doesn't like the remarks then I will tell any one of them to ignore it...Including you.... NOthing personal...

If you guys truly want to hide your identity, download the web browser called Torpark. It is a free browser, that basically runs off of the Firefox engine, but it loops you through several servers for your ip address. I work for an Internet Service Provider so I know a little about this kind of stuff ;) And Torpark is the best thing out there. I tried it, Got an LA address one time, and then like three third world country ip addresses.

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

This brings your Internet Connection to turtle mode. In addition, everytime it auto changes the proxy, you get disconnected from the page you're logon to.

http://tor.eff.org/

dirty

EOG Master

Why would you want it in Turtle Mode :+clueless

I thought you wanted it to be as fast as possible :+clueless

Jim Rowland

EOG Member

I don't know about ones based in the US.

I see from other boards that this is gaining ground:

http://www.gamingtunnel.com

The Tunnel Gold gives fixed IPs from Europe. Works fine for me so far. No problem with Bowmans and US IPs but it's nice to know I'll be okay with other books if there are blocks in the future.

I tried TOR and the free proxies but the problem is they change the IP address all the time, logging me out all the time.

I don't think an ever changing IPs is a good thing at all, at least not for me.