HILLARY is ODDS ON FAVORITE!

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: HILLARY is ODDS ON FAVORITE!

Hillary's fan club would be just as disappointed in her after election results,
as the Obama backers have been in his administration of government post Bush...
The same applies to anyone else who might assume the mantle.
Ultimately EROEI drives the policy worldwide...

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Hmm, first you pick on Michelle, now Sheila. I see a pattern here. You don't like black women, do you? did you used to wear a sheet and now you're wearing clothes? That's probably a good thing . . .

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I don't comment on affairs in other countries. Condi was a traitor! How could any African American woman be on their side? Come home Condi . . .

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

How brave of you! So gay rights are only for American's? That's what gets me about you weak liberals. The Muslim world treats women like dogs and you bow in their presence. This guy in Uganda and Putin in Russia treats gays worse than dogs and you are silent. Are those women and gays not worthy of freedom? Could it be your only brave enough to stand up and voice your opinion in the country your doing all you can to tear down!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Are you for inclusion? Hmmmm? Do you support the Log Cabin Republicans? And what do they mean by LOG Cabin?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I'm not a Republican. I'm a conservative and there is no party right now that I support. Like when Reagan left the democrat party he said, "I didn't leave the democrat party, they left me". I feel the same way about the Republicans. I support anyone who wants to live by the constitution. I don't care what color they are or what sex.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I didn't vote. I believe there were an estimated 4 million other like minded people like me that did not vote either. I don't want a liberal so called republican voted in. I have a person in mind and if he is not on the ballot I most likely won't vote this time either. The only way to get the ship turned around is to get guys like Obama to do all the things you want, fail like he's doing, and then we can fix it. Why should the right vote in a compromiser to help the destruction? Just hope there is something to fix. On the world stage we have a KGB Officer going against a community organizer. If it wasn't so serious it would be funny.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

If a moderate like Romney can't win an election, how the hell will a conservative win? Barry Goldwater suffered the most humiliating defeat EVER! You can't change the world if you don't win the election. GO HILLARY!

expect16

EOG Enthusiast

Rand Paul is making waves. Hitting all areas for attention. I think Hillary is a dinosaur now, she won't win.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Expect, you certainly are entitled to think what you want. But the oddsmakers have been pretty darn accurate. Obama was heavily favored to win re-election and he did. Now, after 8 years of Democratic rule, it's natural for the country to go the other way and elect a Republican. But the party is in shambles. Like her or hate her, Hillary is a force to be reckoned with.

expect16

EOG Enthusiast

Markinsac - The party in shambles could be said about the Dems in 2008 as well as 2012. It's a media driven story to keep people on topic. Hillary vs Obama was the battle in '08 and they still managed to win the White House. In 2016 it will be a more Libertarian style modern Republican agenda vs the old school GOP establishment. Hillary is a media darling, no doubt, but there is a reason why she's staying out of the limelight and the only thing we hear about her now are puff pieces on the news about her but she isn't out speaking and trying to lead a party right now. People will tire of her again as soon as she does.

It's American politics so anything can happen given the current news cycle of the month but I'd lay money the White House swings back to the Republicans this next time around.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Your reasoning sounds good, but you didn't factor in the stupidity of the American people. Guys like Markinsac are going to vote for her because she's a women. It will become the next liberal cause. It will make no difference if she's qualified or not.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Expect, you just argued my point. You said it's gonna be a battle between the two side of the Republican Party. They are splintered. Look at what SCATinlincoln just said, "does it really matter?" The Democats aren't splintered. Just dumb. But you're also underestimating the political prowess of the Clintons. Plus demographics aren't going the GOP's way. This isn't an endorsement of the Democratic Party of Hillary, I'm handicapping it like a horse race. And that's what the oddsmakers do. Obama has a negative approval rating that's steadily dropping. Yet the republicans can't gain any traction.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

One more thing, if a Tea Party guy or gal doesn't get the GOP nomination, Lincoln might not even vote. I don't know of many Demos that would sit out Hillary.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

"At this point, what difference does it make?" That was a reference to Hillary saying the reason why she and the administration lied about the murder of 4 Americans did not matter. I think it will matter if she runs. In a sane world it would make her un unelectable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny3bOmey-BE

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

That's the dirt you guys have on Hilary? I can see the masses right now saying, "Oh that Hillary is so unsensetive. I'm not voting for her!" Geesh, I think the birth certificate had more legs . . .

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I can remember Limbo saying, "Nobody's going to vote for Bill Clinton!" Limbo stuck his foot in his mouth again . . . he's stuck a lot of different things in his mouth over the years.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

When he admitted being wrong about Bubba being elected he said he underestimated the stupidity of the American people. I do think there are enough people like you out there to vote his wife in. So 4 dead American's is insensitive? And you say I've lost touch! Liberalism is a mental disorder. On top of that our Ambassador was Gay!! If Bush had left him there with inadequate security and then did nothing to save him you would say it was homophobic!

scrimmage

Lots of $$$ will be brought to the next election cycle to predetermine which of 2 candidates the voters can choose from,if it's not the right one,the one who's left will be the winner...

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Something is really wrong with Scrimmage's above post: I actually understand it. :+clueless

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

The oddsmakers are usually right. Thank goodness Dick Morris isn't setting the line, Vegas would go broke. Updated odds 2016: Democratic -195 Republican +165

scrimmage

Apropos of HC:

Redstone
Sat, 04/05/2014 - 18:54 | 4628823

And Hillary lives on?

"The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report?

"Contracts related to the U.S. war in Iraq, for instance, could not be produced in 33 out of 115 instances, according to the report."

Check it out:
[URL="http://freebeacon.com/issues/irs-wasted-11-6-million-of-computer-software/"]http://freebeacon.com/issues/irs-was...uter-software/
[/URL]

Comment from:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-05/abn-amro-ex-ceo-found-dead