Hilton Supercontest Week 1 Lines

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Fezzik and Shrink are going head to head in the Fezzik Challenge for a side bet of $10,000. They have to choose 5 sides a week from the offered games. Here's what this week's card looks like.

Broncos vs. Dolphins* +7.5
Bengals vs. Browns* +4.5
Bills* vs. Texans +3.5
Steelers* vs. Titans +5.5
Redskins* vs. Bears +7
Panthers* vs. Saints +6
Vikings* vs. Buccaneers +7
Jaguars* vs. Seahawks +6
Chiefs* vs. Jets +3
Giants* vs. Cardinals +3
Rams vs. 49ers* +5.5
Lions* vs. Packers +3
Chargers* vs. Cowboys +4.5
Colts vs. Ravens* +3
Eagles vs. Falcons* +1

* Denotes home team

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Whoops. I didn't notice the Pats/Raiders game on the card and so my lines were off by a game. Looks like a headache to me.

Here is how it should read. (Duh)

Patriots* vs. Raiders +7.5
Broncos vs. Dolphins* +4.5
Bengals vs. Browns* +3.5
Bills* vs. Texans +5.5
Steelers* vs. Titans +7
Redskins* vs. Bears +6
Panthers* vs. Saints +7
Vikings* vs. Buccaneers +6
Jaguars* vs. Seahawks +3
Chiefs* vs. Jets +3
Giants* vs. Cardinals +2.5
Rams vs. 49ers* +5.5
Lions* vs. Packers +3
Chargers* vs. Cowboys +4.5
Colts vs. Ravens* +3
Eagles vs. Falcons* +1

* Denotes home team

I looked on the Hilton site and couldn't find those lines. Where did you get them David?

Also, good luck Glaken, General...and SHRINK!

Rinkrat said:
I looked on the Hilton site and couldn't find those lines. Where did you get them David?

Also, good luck Glaken, General...and SHRINK!

I think Dave wrote them down at the book .....

BTW....Thanks Rinker AND What is YOUR team on the ice?

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
I was in the Hilton today to sign up for a craps tournament and grabbed a contest card. I typed that all in if you can believe that. I don't know that I'll be able to do it every week but I thought I'd share week 1.

:+excited-

David Matthews said:
I was in the Hilton today to sign up for a craps tournament and grabbed a contest card. I typed that all in if you can believe that. I don't know that I'll be able to do it every week but I thought I'd share week 1.

:+excited-

Appreciated Dave....Gotta luv that construction, eh?...lol...best place to park is convention center lot..lol

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
ALSO FELLAS DONT FORGET THE WWW.FREAKSFORUM.COM BADMANS CONTEST 100 DOLLARS CASH PER PERSON ALL REAL MONEY NO GAMES.I FINISHED 2ND LAST SEASON SO BOYS IF YOU DONT GET IN YOU CAN STILL HOP OVER THERE EACH SUNDAY AT 12.30 AND STEAL MY PLAYS.I GRIN WHEN I WIN:D :D