dogball

EOG Master
Nhl
Detroit, anaheim
Ncaa
Lsu, creighton
Nba
Detroit, denver

Nice one although lost last 8 or so parlays almost all by one game.
:houra for tonight

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hit a six team parlay tonight

Good to hear on your parlay !

I exacted some revenge with Anaheim under last night !

dogball

EOG Master

I played three teamer tonight

Montreal v boston under 5.5 Nhl
Denver +7 Nba
With -
1/2 Depaul +14
1/2 Irish ND - 8

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

i also made some RR parlays including the Bos/Mtl game under. Issue though is that the Habs pull Price early when down late in the game and the 3-2 game becomes 4-2. Habs and fans are not expecting them to make the playoffs any longer so not playing tight hockey. They want the draft pick and enjoy the freedom from Montreal Media now that all know their season's destiny.
A much more open hockey style of play bringing greater goal production opportunities however at the other end of the spectrum they are giving up more goals too. Take Carolina's shorthanded goal at a key time in the game !!! This shows that even a rock steady Price can only handle so much when breaks are had by the opponent. I expect a 2 goal diff in this game and my heart wants the Habs 2-0 or 3-1 but my senses tell me 4-2 Boston - Gulp!

dogball

EOG Master

Bimmer, ill hope for the best in canada. What is your best nhl play tonight

dogball

EOG Master

Bimmer
Mont scored 3goals in last 3 games vs boston , total of 3. Hope trend continues

ATX

liars or idiots?

either we have a group of idiots in this thread who actually believe another past post dogball classic or a bunch of liars.

hold on!

a quick scan of said fuckers reveals them to be BOTH!

:lol

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Bimmer, ill hope for the best in canada. What is your best nhl play tonight

Sorry missed your request. AFTER THE FACT.... It was Anaheim/Pitt under.
In fact played it the most with To/Edm Over...Winner.
Lost a bunch of RR's due to Pittsburgh.

Thursday night I need NYR/CHI UNDER. Played it early ysdty afternoon with Ana under
and Edm over to win my 2's and 3 teamer.

So being said for tonight NYR/Chi under, and threw in a few other unders....
...minni under, calgary under, and a light LAK under.
Will find more this a.m.

ajaysdreamplays

EOG Addicted

Nhl
Detroit, anaheim
Ncaa
Lsu, creighton
Nba
Detroit, denver

Nice one although lost last 8 or so parlays almost all by one game.
:houra for tonight

Those are always fun. Been awhile since I bet one, but I used to bet a bunch of them for $5-10 a throw. One big 6 W goes a long way toward making it profitable.

I used to play the Intertops Monopoly contest where you could put in parlays up to the limit of your 1000 Monopoly dollars allocated weekly. Just about every year I'd hit a big parlay or two, enough to put me into the mix for "Sportsplayer of the Year." That's when I decided it really wasn't so stupid a thing to do after all.

dogball

EOG Master

Atx
Simple business challenge
I post up 2000 with a mutually agreed on source. You have 48 hours
To send anyone in vegas you know to meet me or my authorized agent at the cosmopolitan sports book at which time we pull up my account with the manager at the screen to verify it belongs to me. The parlay above is confirmed for 500 that paid 17k plus You apologize to me and agree to a lifetime ban at eog. If i cannot verify the parlay in my account you keep my 2000 and bash away. You are a girl if you do not agree readily, your a cynical bitch either way. Ok, im in disney with the kids and anxious to hear your agreement to my proposal
I have the screen shot but youll just whine

dogball

EOG Master

Those are always fun. Been awhile since I bet one, but I used to bet a bunch of them for $5-10 a throw. One big 6 W goes a long way toward making it profitable.

I used to play the Intertops Monopoly contest where you could put in parlays up to the limit of your 1000 Monopoly dollars allocated weekly. Just about every year I'd hit a big parlay or two, enough to put me into the mix for "Sportsplayer of the Year." That's when I decided it really wasn't so stupid a thing to do after all.

Exactly. I lost at least the last 8 but this one paid 3301 so i still have 100 percent profit on risk for parlays. Moreover i am so streaky when hotna few big ones last the year

dogball

EOG Master

Wait, i believe the plus 3300 works as well. For each 100 wagered i got back 3300 plus a few. Well do tuck.

dogball

EOG Master

What a clown. Wastes time and loves to start trouble. Never willing to support a position

dogball

EOG Master

:LMAO

son, you are truly gifted. a retard, but a gifted dunce.

:lol

You have Been called out and exposed and are such a delusional prick you fail to see what everyone else who has read it knows is obvious. Given a generous no risk opportunity to substantiate your claim you passed and instead prefer grade school insults.
Enough said loser

ATX

so what is it 3301?

17K?

goddamn you are one stupid motherfucker

we both know there is 0% chance of me ever seeing any money

btw, I have access to software that identifies photoshopped documents and the fact that you can't figure out which story to stick with regarding your donkey-ass six team parlay...

you are the one making ridiculous claims, you are pathetic. seeking solace and hi fives on the forums. madcapper, kodiak, railbird, dogball, and so on and so on. welcome to the past posting graveyard club of attention whores. wannabe touts that can't turn a dime on their own and now have ATX hacking their lives, divulging their personal information, and doing everything possible to keep these fuktards from reproducing.

you know that shit about ATX not compromising your network, that part is not true :)

dogball

EOG Master

Thanks eogmike

Ive spent to much time on this from disney, atx run it through your software, you ran away from a free shot at 2000. To bad as i would love you banned here but more notably would be an aknowledgment that you were incorrect. I am not a tout and have zero interest in ever doing that again. I make a nice living and the 6 team post acknowledge i lost at least the last 8 so it was not bragging

ATX

<input name="pm[339015]" id="pm_imod_checkbox_339015" value="0_thursday" type="checkbox"> dogball: Genius <fieldset style="padding-left: 10px; width: 80%;">Accept my offer in parlay thread
</fieldset>

Running .? Who are you sending to cosmo, you have any friends that are known posters in vegas. Sharky was my proxy few years ago if you know him.

:+clueless

hey fuktard!

thought you wanted to keep it "in the thread"

quit running

quit sending me private messages. you aren't going to win me over with your emotional attempts at pity in your ridiculous private messages.

lol at sharky

that parlay slip is a fake. :LMAO

IN!

dogball

EOG Master

Jerkoff im in disney and had a great day with family and betting. The slip is real. I am not looking to win you over, just keep you out of eog and have you be a man when i prove you wrong
You have seen my generous terms, you can elaborate on a method that is reasonable to have someone meet at the cosmo to verify the wager.
Your in , great to hear. Should be very simple. Please aknowledge your terms once i verify the wager. I have asked for two things. Stop the insults, just focus on the simple task at hand