HITDOGG HAS LEFT EOG SOFTBALL!!

Re: HITDOGG HAS LEFT EOG SOFTBALL!!

hitdogg what happened in the usssa states in richmond. where were you at the end!!

when i was actually coaching and was counting on the dogg??

MCP

sorry to interrupt but can we get back to the important stuff... more pictures of the blonde with the great ass..oh yeah and her phone #

MCP

yeah im coming to some eog softball games... is that a wedding ring on the blonde??

if you include a private jet in my deal, i will sign to play first. I bat Left and take advtange of the customary lefty shift.. I hit 7 dongs last year, may not seem like a lot but we have deeeep fences

how deep, IN FEET?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Nice TM you buried HitDog on the bench.

Great team spirit man. Congrats on having a winning softball team.

Let us know when you are the champions of bowling as well

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Nice TM you buried HitDog on the bench.

Great team spirit man. Congrats on having a winning softball team.

Let us know when you are the champions of bowling as well

TM going for the triple crown, darts, bowling and shuffleboard.:houra

THE GLUE AND MYSELF WON BACK TO BACK TITLES IN OUR LAST TWO SEASONS OF LEAGUE BOWLING!!

IT WAS A 30 TEAM LEAGUE AND WE HAD TWO GIRLS. MOST TEAMS HAD ONLY ONE!!

OUR TEAM NAME!! THE WOODPECKERS!!

HITDOGG QUIT EOG!! WE'RE TRYING TO BRING HIM BACK AS A PLAYER/COACH!!:cheers

MCP

now bowling i know i could make the team.. i havent bowled in 2 years tho.. my last year i carried a 206 average.. i quit cuz the league was full of a bunch of sandbagging assholes.. never bothered looking for another league

Journeyman

EOG Master

I believe The Shrink use to claim he was a pretty good Ten Pin bowler... 206, very respectable.

How do you sandbag in bowling, purposely miss once you have the game won to keep your avg down?

MCP

yep.. some teams would bring in subs a few weeks of the year, keep their average down..then come roll offs these guys would magically appear and turn into 220 bowlers

I believe The Shrink use to claim he was a pretty good Ten Pin bowler... 206, very respectable.

How do you sandbag in bowling, purposely miss once you have the game won to keep your avg down?

YEAH KEN IS A REALLY GOOD BOWLER!! AND HE TALKS SHIT WHILE HE BOWLS!! HE'S HARD TO BEAT!!

I would bowl most of you on here for money...

I believe Tony Montana will admit there is only one better bowler in the family than me and it isn't him (or at least that used to be the case)....:cheers

MCP

I knew it ! i cant throw one if i tried..its just not a natural movement for the wrist, unless you are limp wristed :p

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Speaking of Bowling me and my buddy bowled 2 guys for money last night. We played 3 games. I average about 185 nothing spectacular but im decent. Well yeah I totally choked and cost my buddy $100. I felt like shit, he bowled a 201, 205, 225 and I bowled 160, 158, 170. Absolutely horrible, I was just missing easy spares and shit.

Timetopay

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uMfqbR8Ujlk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uMfqbR8Ujlk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Tony Montana

Journeyman

EOG Master

LMAO that is classic. $500 bat! eye black , metal spikes , sunglasses at night, LMAO... OMG Rome at his finest.

FTR-I always went into second very hard.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jesus, I am that guy! Angry young guy, well I was, I wasn't angry though, I didn't even care that much, I didn't think.

I am stat dork too, but I played. This is hilarious.

I hated softball though, too much down time , I'd rather just practice for 5 hours....hack for 2 hours straight.

dirty

EOG Master

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uMfqbR8Ujlk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Tony Montana

Now that is some Shit..... I played with a guy just like it on a Industrial League team I played on

Here are some things he did and he Sucked monkey nuts as a player.... we had to stick him at 2nd base

• lily white sox
  • Pressed pants
  • pressed jersey
  • 30 buck Under Armour wrist bands
  • eye black
  • wore a new hat every game (played on Tues and Thurs)
  • used to take alcohol and a rag and clean his bat after every game
  • brand new 300 rawlings gold glove series glove (even tho he only ever played DH or EH)
  • had the high dollar slip on flip flops to wear before he put on his $100 cleats
  • Kept his bat in his bag and the bag in the stands with his GF so no one could use it. He had to go get it before every time he hit
  • would have to redo a crazy ass routine that took 30 seconds between every Pitch, then Pop out to the Pitcher or SS
  • go to the batting cages every day we did not play
I could keep going, but you get the Picture...Just wanted to be seen on a team....

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I used to umpire a shitload of USSSA tourny's. i was listening the day Rome went on this rant and i had to pull over I was laughing so hard. The part where he says "if you email me pissed off, your that guy." Classic stuff because he is dead on.

ROME PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP!!

I was at one time #3 keeping all the stats and a web site.

But I have evolved into guy #2. Minus hating the wife and kids!! I mostly go out to have a few beers with the fellas and sometimes [alotta times] I get hammered which make my wife hate me!!! LOL!!

EVERYONE ON EOG SOFTBALL is one of those guys!!

We have about 6 of the young angry type!!

We have a couple of the #2 guys including myself!!

And we have about 6 of the stat guys!! Which includes HITDOGG!!

WE PLAY HARD!!

JUST FOR THE RECORD!!

THE HITDOGG IS A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE. WE TALK EVERYDAY AND THIS THREAD WAS AN EXTENSION OF OUR HACKING ON EACHOTHER OVER THE PHONE!!

HOWEVER HE IS NOT SIGNED AS OF 9AM TODAY!!