Hogan ... enjoy

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Rick Sanchez blasts Sean Hannity over his endorsement of Stanford Financial's gold

By John Amato Friday Feb 20, 2009 7:00pm
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/cMqPPm-1hjI&hl=en&fs=1" width="300" height="243">

</object> Go get him Rick. I saw the Nixon criminal---G.Libby doing a commercial pimping gold too and throwing the American dollar on the floor on FOX News. They are such good Americans, aren't they?
More on Stanford Financial
Stanford Financial Group, which federal regulators say is involved in a massive investment fraud, has described members of its board of directors as seasoned financial minds overseeing the bank's executive team.
In fact, two of those members who live in this dusty Central Texas town are octogenarians who live in quiet retirement. One of them is a stroke victim who hasn't communicated with anyone in almost nine years.
The other is James Stanford, the 81-year-old father of the central figure in the alleged fraud, R. Allen Stanford. The elder Stanford keeps a small office in Mexia (pronounced Muh-HAY-uh) with a sign that says "Stanford Financial Group" outside but who readily acknowledges he just uses it as a place to "hang out."
James Stanford said he couldn't believe the allegations against his son and would be heartbroken if they were true. But he added his advice: "Do the right thing."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Hogan ... enjoy

I guess the Rush SHITbaugh crowd ain't listening??

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The GOP is in trouble.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hope everybody is having a great time watching the "GOP FUCK America Show" unfold right in their living room and pocketbook. Just saw on TV where GB just moved into his big nice ranch house in Texas..What an ASS Hole..Worst President in History. :doh1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yep

I have NO SYMPATHY for the Bushies I know who are losing homes and all their investments right now

Fuck em ... they called me "Conspiracy junkie" ..... "Traitor" .... "Muslim lover" etc when I posted on a regular basis how Bush's "war on terror" was equal to Hitler and his Gliewitz false terror opp to start a war

I remember Dirty and Devil giving me shit when I posted about Cheney dumping 25 mill into the Euro bond market and how Greenspan was full of shit with his housing push with no one monitoring or having Greenspan be accountable for his actions

YEAH .....THE SILENCE FROM THE RIGHT SAYS IT ALL ... THEY BOUGHT INTO THE BULLSHIT .... ENJOY HAVING BLOOD DRIP OUT OF YOUR ANUS OPENINGS AND SAY A PRAY TO ST JERRY FALWELL AS YOU WILL NEED IT AS FOX NEW SAYS THANK YOU FOR BEING DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY INTO ALL OF THE KARL ROVE AND JAMES DOBSON PROPAGANDA

How would you like to be the 90 year old man I saw on TV the other day who had to go back to work after being retired for 30 years....because he lost his entire $700,000.00 retirement savings. What a nice country this is right now..I forsee a big revolt coming soon..better shelter the women and children. :shoot:

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

YEAH .....THE SILENCE FROM THE RIGHT SAYS IT ALL ... THEY BOUGHT INTO THE BULLSHIT .... ENJOY HAVING BLOOD DRIP OUT OF YOUR ANUS OPENINGS AND SAY A PRAY TO ST JERRY FALWELL AS YOU WILL NEED IT AS FOX NEW SAYS THANK YOU FOR BEING DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY INTO ALL OF THE KARL ROVE AND JAMES DOBSON PROPAGANDA

What you hear is the silence of pity from compassionate conservatives toward a complete lunatic.

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin

must be rough for ya on weekends to not have that 3 hrs live of good Manly
radio sex with LIMPbaugh

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hogan

the Right is in a complete meltdown and are advocating basically to go after
Barack

Look at nutjob Keyes comments yesterday ....

LIMPYbaugh is like Goebbels ... his followers are about IQ equal to a pack of
fuckin squirrels and I fear what Pig Boy is capable of

We are watching the complete meltdown of Modern Day Rome and I would start stockpiling ammo and the basic foods as its gonna get nasty as the KKK and Skinheads are "chattering" at difft sites and go to Hannitys Nazi fuck fest site and the "fine and Holy" shit heads over at Rapture Ready ..... love it .. good "Christian folks" talking about the unthinkable to Barack

I hope Hannity loses everything and him and Limbaugh end up underneath bridges having to fuck Coulter for beer money

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This is about another Investement Scam

I am guessing you watched the Bufford Pusser story last nite?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

well ... technically do the Male GOPers like "Bush" ???

seems the ol hairy male ass is their "calling" !!!

"C'mon Bulldog .... ya know you want this WMD .... "

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Enfuego:

what time are ya done playing Hall Monitor???

Just follow the rules Doc. They apply to all of us. It actually makes the forum a better place to visit.

If you continue to post these threads in the main forum I will be on your ass every step until I am banned from the EOG.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wow ....

so Otis Campbell is gonna be on my ass?

I guess that Moonshine batch ya whipped up is some strong shit

Tell ya what .... to quote 43:

BRING IT ON !!!

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Wow ....

so Otis Campbell is gonna be on my ass?

I guess that Moonshine batch ya whipped up is some strong shit

Tell ya what .... to quote 43:

BRING IT ON !!!

If I walked into a bar and nobody liked me I'd probably leave. You are a cancer DM.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Go try and impress someone else .....

your act is like Madonna's tits:

OLD AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Go try and impress someone else .....

your act is like Madonna's tits:

OLD AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

Did you recycle this post from another about you? This is how people feel about you Doc whether you believe it or not. 99% of the posters feel this way about your act.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

wow ..... nooo shit?

I guess I will sleep over that update from ya

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hogan:

Ya seen Neal Cavuto lately on FOX?

ol Neal "looks stressed" ... :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I hope his ass is losing everything .... couldn't happen to a bigger shithead who fuckin who told the world that the "economy is strong ... don't listen to the Liberal Media ..."

Ya know the assclowns that asked 43 for forgiveness every Sunday AM have lost billions

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hogan:

another "nice situation"

NEW YORK (Reuters) - General Growth Properties Inc GGP.N, a large U.S. mall owner that has warned it could file for protection from its creditors, has defaulted on some of its loans but its lenders have not yet taken any action, the company said on Friday.

General Growth has been pressed since last year to repay $900 million of mortgages on two Las Vegas shopping malls. A forbearance agreement, in which the lenders agreed not to take any action, expired on February 12, the company said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday.

The expiration of the forbearance agreements on the mortgages on the malls allows the lenders of the company's $2.6 billion 2006 credit facility and 2008 secured portfolio facility to end their own forbearance agreements.

But as of Friday, General Growth has not received notice of any such termination, which is required by the terms of the agreements.

The company also said it has been unable to enter into or extend forbearance or similar agreements for its other secured mortgage loans that have matured. It said it could not give assurance that it will be able to do so.

"The company continues to work with its lenders with respect to loans under which it is in default or may be in default in the near future," General Growth said in the filing.

In November, General Growth, which faces $27 billion of debt maturing over the next four years, warned that it may have to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection from its creditors.

Since then, it has hired bankruptcy attorneys and put several malls up for sale to repay its creditors.

But the credit crisis has ground sales of large, expensive properties to a near halt, with banks holding back on giving out loans, especially real estate loans.

The lenders have not pushed General Growth into bankruptcy in order to keep some control over their loans, said Jim Sullivan, managing director at Green Street Advisors, an independent real estate investment trust research firm.

"In bankruptcy, the bankruptcy judge becomes the referee," he said. "Pre-bankruptcy, the banks and lenders must feel like they retain a greater level of control over their fate," Sullivan said.

Still, General Growth may not be able to avoid bankruptcy, he said.

"There is a bunch of bad stuff piling up here, and its hard to see how General Growth avoids bankruptcy at this point," he said.

Shares of General Growth, which traded at almost $67 less than two years ago, closed at 46 cents on Friday on the New York Stock Exchange. The company is scheduled to report fourth-quarter results on Monday.

Also, General Growth said it had been granted an extension of a $95 million mortgage loan on its Oakwood Center in Gretna Louisiana. Lenders agreed to extend the loan maturity date from February 9, 2009 to March 16, 2009.

http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv/idUSTRE51K0JT20090...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hogan .... great to see the "base" all now " worried about financial issues.. """:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

In 2002, Vice-President Dick Cheney and the Bush administration’s economic team met to discuss a second round of tax cuts, which would follow Bush’s 2001 cuts. At the meeting, “then-Treasury Secretary Paul H. O’Neill pleaded that the government — already running a $158 billion deficit — was careening toward a fiscal crisis.”

Allegedly, Cheney replied by saying that “deficits don’t matter.”

http://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/20...-deficit-debt/

'Neill said he tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits-expected to top $500 billion this fiscal year alone-posed a threat to the economy. Cheney cut him off. "You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter," he said, according to excerpts. Cheney continued: "We won the midterms (congressional elections). This is our due." A month later, Cheney told the Treasury secretary he was fired.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2004/Dick..._+_Economy.htm

Nope, I'm saving my money for The Shrink's next selection or I'm investing my money in gold..which you think is best avenue for success, Doc :+clueless

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Gold is going to $1500 or higher this year ...

When the cocksucker who I have honored with my Avatar dumped $25 mill
in the Euro bond market I know we were fucked

Thank God I'm not one of them "Whinners" that Phil Gramm hates !!!