Hogan....I'm Done

See you guys next FB season...CBB and NBA seem to impossible to beat this season for Hogan. Had a great FB season with all you guys here at EOG, but it is no fun losing back all the money you won in FB. Good Luck and Hope it goes well for all at EOG..I'll pop in some..but Hogan has got to have a break. :cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Hogan....I'm Done

Breaks are good ...

hell ... do what I do: I normally only bet on Golf and Stan over at Tour Tips is a good guy online and posts his picks for free and had Ogilivy at 16-1 last week and cashed out of the gate !!!

Breaks are good ...

hell ... do what I do: I normally only bet on Golf and Stan over at Tour Tips is a good guy online and posts his picks for free and had Ogilivy at 16-1 last week and cashed out of the gate !!!

Hey, that's a good win. NASCAR and Golf are heating up.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Best of luck Hogan

A break can be good........See you soon.....:cheers

Nothing wrong at all with taking time off from the grind a few times a year

I haven't bet very much at all since the NFL regular season ended last month (one or two days a week tops)

Glad you'll still be around Hogan. Enjoy the time away, brother :cheers

Nothing wrong at all with taking time off from the grind a few times a year

I haven't bet very much at all since the NFL regular season ended last month (one or two days a week tops)

Glad you'll still be around Hogan. Enjoy the time away, brother :cheers

Ego..Thanks..I love the action and usuallly do very well in CBB, but this season has been brutal...like I said, so brutal it's just not fun. I've had so many cracy loses or just complete blowouts in this BB season it is unreal.

Last edited:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

That is why I bet very small % and don't watch the games ....

Hell ... life is tough enough let along having flashbacks to Webber calling the timeout vs NC or Duhon banking in that half ct shot in the Semis that fucked 1/2 the country

That is why I bet very small % and don't watch the games ....

Hell ... life is tough enough let along having flashbacks to Webber calling the timeout vs NC or Duhon banking in that half ct shot in the Semis that fucked 1/2 the country

OH. I don't watch very many BB games ..just bet and check scores like at Half...Good example..everyone including Hogan thinks NO is a good bet last night..hell, I check the score at half and they are getting blown out..typical bet for Hogan this BB season. I really can't stand BB...just like the betting action. :+cool-1+

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

it ain't you ....

its the beast ....

worse part is chasing the dinero when ya know ya gonna get fucked

Takes a real man to step back and say: TIME FOR A BREAK

Dont worry .... I remember 10 yrs ago or so how my "future was set with
this rock solid enron stock ,,"

it ain't you ....

its the beast ....

worse part is chasing the dinero when ya know ya gonna get fucked

Takes a real man to step back and say: TIME FOR A BREAK

Dont worry .... I remember 10 yrs ago or so how my "future was set with
this rock solid enron stock ,,"

Yep, and I knew I was going to get fucked last night and did. 2348ji23e

Time For A Break...Pressing Never Works :pop:

Hope you guys here at EOG have a great Saturday of CBB and NBA(you can have it) and a even greater Sunday with the NFL and on to the Super Bowl.......Hogan Out :cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

HOGAN

Thanks for the "PM" been a pleasure dealing with you and alwasy very very repsectful/friendly to the clerks, yes I listen to the tapes

Yeah, I need get a life . . . I know I know

anyway, Really enjoyed having you & welcomed back next-Fall

ps: Tell them where you got THE CASH, However, do NOT tell them how easy
it was .........(lol)

Mike

we'll see you at conf. tourney time Hogan...you'll probably come back seeing this very clear

View attachment 2914

Well.....BYE :+waving-5

Gone From BFC, but not from my forum buddies..somebody out there still loves Hogan..hell my wife left me, I stated screwing my daughter's friend's, my son wrecked and now I'm broke....give me some slack and if you need free info on the SEC just hollar..I still can predict it pretty good...sorry Bugman that you've got Ole Miss..I've been in your shoes all BB season and that is why I'm on the sidelines today ...GL to you and all your Cabbie Friends...hope the Rebs come back, but it is 50-22 and don't look good right now . :+waving-5

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I'm just messin' witchoo Hulkster.. Get well soon brotha

What better "bye" is there than Johnny Ringo ? "Well....BYE" Classic !

I'm just going cracy with no action today...so I'm just talking with my EOG buddies..Good Luck this afternoon and tonight.... Bugman :cheers

No Action means No Losers For Hogan Today :houra

By the Way...Ole Miss no better in second half...hope that is your only bad bet :+cool-1+

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

HOGAN

u already know this, but you are welcomed back anytime if tommrrow OR next fall

Wish you the best !!!!!!!!!

It's understandable to take a break, Hogan. We've all been in that position and when some people don't take that break, they end up in real trouble.

Stop back when you can and let us know when you are ready for that next leg drop!

:cheers

Apple

Banned

IMO the Best time to bet college basketball is around Early Feb, I've been betting losing but betting small so its all good..

When Early Feb comes around and I get a real good feel for what teams are legit, the unit size will increase..