Hole-In-One Prop For PGA....

Heim

EOG Master
The 'No' is currently -110 for the PGA Championship. Is a hole in one generally a 50/50 probability in these Majors?

railbird

EOG Master
the pga is the fag it out the course and make it easy, take the yes, will be multiple hole in 1s. They also cater to tiger by not growing rough, course is another bullshit easy set up like the masters. #borefest just like masters

railbird

EOG Master
the good news is justin thomas jacked up his wrist, so wont have to look at that douchebag this week

READY FREDDY

A Wheelbarrow for my Balls
.....consider the length of the par 3's,... that would be the first thing I would look at.

.....hole in ones are not easy to come by in my opinion.

E$

EOG Dedicated
Seems strange to me.

I would have thought the NO would be around-200.

I would definitely need big +$ to even consider taking YES

cheapseats

EOG Master
I think where the 3's fall on the card will have most looking to par and moving on. Don't see many firing at the pins regardless of course conditions.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Most fields 110-120

144 is standard
Masters gets around 90-95, but has 6 amateurs and probably around 10 past champions who are non-competive.

PGA gets 25 club pros who qualify in a annual PGA club pro 72(?) hole event. Last yr they had around a 9 man playoff for the last 4 spots. Funny watching 9 guys tee off on same hole and play the hole together.

READY FREDDY

A Wheelbarrow for my Balls
Hole 3, 230 yds
Hole 8, 210 yds
Hole 14, 161yds
Hole 17, 207 yds

.......I'm like e$13, I think "No" at -110 is a deal,... I'm heading right over to the "best bet" thread and make a play,..

--. FYI , I'm 0-7 or 0-8 in my golf selections in the best bet thread.

railbird

EOG Master
Taking over 8.5 players to finish under par. No pga championship has not had a lower winning score than a us open played on same course years later. 13 finished under in 2009 us open

railbird

EOG Master
Hole 3, 230 yds
Hole 8, 210 yds
Hole 14, 161yds
Hole 17, 207 yds

.......I'm like e$13, I think "No" at -110 is a deal,... I'm heading right over to the "best bet" thread and make a play,..

--. FYI , I'm 0-7 or 0-8 in my golf selections in the best bet thread.
Its cheap fo4 a reason, easy conditions, 2000 shots. 161 yds is a joke

E$

EOG Dedicated
You are clearly not a golfer or have any understanding of how rare a hole in one is, even for professionals

E$

EOG Dedicated
You might be right, wouldn’t shock me to see a hole in 1 on #8 today.

Very accessible pin location, Rory just came pretty close.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A friend once told me about holes-in-one, "You've got to be good to get the ball close to the hole and you've got to be lucky to record a hole-in-one."

E$

EOG Dedicated
That is correct. That’s why no matter how “easy” the course is or how it’s set up, it ultimately comes down to the luck aspect of it.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
14 players under par going into the final round.....-12 leads and the next 13 players are at -5 and less....

This is a difficult course....and naturally no holes in one.....