Hot Dog Betting Syndicate?

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Hide your wives , hide your money, especially hide the ketchup. They are destroying hot dogs and many books have taken down lines with their bets.

Hot Dog Syndicate.jpg

Valuist

EOG Master
Public has to be all over the over, because they can't help themselves.

I'm betting Under 73.5, as Chestnut is getting "long in the tooth".

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
The last year or two the public has been fooled. Didn't one year under bettors thought they had a win because a full hot dog was missed in the count and it had to be added to his tv total? Didn't affect the outcome that Chestnut won but I remember I took the over and was surprised in my account balance and won by half a frank. Guess the totals are unofficial and it all needs to be sorted out a minute or so after the final bell.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I have watched the HD Eating Contest every year for as long as I can recall

NOT!
THIS!
YEAR!

I no longer purchase Nathan's dogs and will not watch ONE SECOND of the telecast

Last year the Nathan's Prez held a fundraiser for Der Fuhrer. That is is right. It is now my right to tell him and Nathan's to: FUCK OFF!

And I am!

Until the Nathan's Prez is gone I will not buy a Nathan's product or watch the show on TV

Actions have consequences

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I am thinking the franks are getting smaller and smaller to keep beating the record.

A few years back they went from 12 minutes to 10, yet the number eaten still went up

MrTop

EOG Master
these Hotdog syndicates are real good. They go from supermarket to supermarket cleaning every place out of hotdogs

then they come back and bet the "No" hotdogs.

Valuist

EOG Master
Considering the "fallout", I would think Chestnut would adopt the racehorse mentality. Do what you need to to win. Nothing more.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
There was a staggering report on why the Under was the play today, some 19-0 theory.

Many I know cashed on that prop