Houston is pure rat shit

"If I was predicting games, I would hammer the Titans @ -3½. Frankly, I believe that line should be closer to -9½. Houston is pure rat shit. Not sure why Tenn is so short priced. Wondering if the books have short sold the Titans to a high degree because 2nd game in 5 days."

https://twitter.com/sportswagers3

"Houston is pure rat shit" lol

Valuist

EOG Master
Houston was robbed. Replay showed the WR shin hit the ground out of bounds before second foot got down (which it didn't inbounds) on the tying TD with 4 seconds left. Game went to OT and ended up on TD. Brutal beat for Texans bettors.

So did Houston get above the "rat shit" level today ; lol

Promoted to cat shit, dog shit or pig shit ;

If Houston is rat shit, where does that put the Jets.

dogball

EOG Master
Houston was robbed. Replay showed the WR shin hit the ground out of bounds before second foot got down (which it didn't inbounds) on the tying TD with 4 seconds left. Game went to OT and ended up on TD. Brutal beat for Texans bettors.
Worst loss of season for me. Up one under two minutes and score a TD.
this was a brutal ass job. It happens but was entirely avoidable

Valuist

EOG Master
Worst loss of season for me. Up one under two minutes and score a TD.
this was a brutal ass job. It happens but was entirely avoidable

Going for 2 up 7? I know Tenn was going thru them but that's basically admitting your D has no chance at stopping them. The instant Watson's 2 pt pass attempt was deflected I knew what would happen; really pathetic when you have a team coming back in 5 days in an OT situation and they are the fresher team.