How about a postup bowl contest?

PO69

EOG Master
Maybe have players send $100-200 to an account at 5dimes. Something like that.

I actually like the type of contest where you rate your selections 1STAR- 3STAR picks

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: How about a postup bowl contest?

I like the idea, PO.

I'll ring Tuck's phone tomorrow.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

yeah i like the where we pick 10-13 games with 1-2-3 stars and best pick 5 best picks 5 stars

that would be nice

WVU

EOG Master

If a book throws in extra money then let them hold the cash. If they don't then fuck them. We can have Tuck hold it like we did for the $250 football postup.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

Officefootballpool.com, where we are playing the season post up pool also does a great college bowl pool as well. Sides/totals, etc.

Check it out Tuckman!

WVU

EOG Master

^ yeah I love the site. That would get my vote

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

agree through that web site is amazing..grading automatic..no format issues with picks, have tuck hold the funds

WVU

EOG Master

High Times would still bitch about the lines. You can bank on that

High Times

EOG Master

High Times would still bitch about the lines. You can bank on that

It ain't a bitch.

Just need to forget about the fact that most people can't even function to the extent that they can't even copy lines. And the other people accept stupidity like it's something normal.

Fuck that.

If you are not betting into "up to date" lines then it can only entered by people who are not serious about an actual handicapping contest, but a retarded Follow the leader shit fest and maybe I will get lucky at the end.

:+clueless

Proves nothing

WVU

EOG Master

so your dead money won't be playing, High Tail? Too bad. So sad

railbird

EOG Master

yes, should say no picks more than -105 at Pinny. use the drop down box if you want someone -113 and take 0.5 pts less

PO69

EOG Master

What we need is one of the sites that constantly update the lines. There are a few out there just like the one you guys are using.

But we dont need the stale lines. If people have different lines, then that doesnt matter at all. They got the line when they made the pick.

I am almost CERTAIN that you can have "running" lines at officefootballpool. That is a must for a contest like this

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

I'm sure on the officefootballpool.com site, the administrator could update the lines each game.

PO69

EOG Master

Yes the administrator can make the setting for running lines. Now THAT is a handicapping contest.

I wouldnt make 1 pick a 5 unit pick though. That puts too much pressure on one pick. I mean if you lose that pick then you are virtually eliminated for first. Maybe make it 2 unit max

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

if this is not gong to be done! can we get like 5-10 guys maybe 200$ each and send the money to tuck or king and let us hold our own contest if this wont be possible

who wants it like that ?