How bout those "Morals" of Rudy G???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Entire Field Of Credible Dem Candidates Has Gotten Fewer Divorces Than Rudy Alone

March 19, 2007 -- 04:21 PM EST // View Comments (40) // Post a Comment

Here's Joe Klein, writing in Time magazine about the Republican Presidential candidates' predilection for getting divorces:

Then again, the Republicans are fielding a motley crew right now: if you count Newt Gingrich, who'll probably join the fray in the fall, the four leading candidates have had nine marriages among them: Giuliani three, Gingrich three, McCain two and Romney one. The Republican faithful are left with a devil of a choice: moderate candidates who live like liberals, or religious conservatives who talk like liberals.

So Klein thinks getting a divorce is living like a "liberal"?

Okay, he obviously intends "live like liberals" to mean that this is how the "Republican faithful," not he himself, see this behavior (I think, anyway). So, not really objectionable. But, hey, I had to get your attention somehow, and besides, this suggests a useful question:

How many divorces have their been among the men -- and women -- in the Democratic field? Let's run through them real quick, just for the fun of it. None of the following liberal Dem candidates has gotten divorced:

(1) Hillary: You know the story. No need to repeat it

(2) Obama: Married to Michelle, whom he met when she was just out of law school, for 15 years.

(3) Edwards: Married to Elizabeth since 1977; they've had four children, one of whom was killed in a car crash. As Andrew Sullivan recently observed: "Most couples never survive the death of a child. The Edwards family did ? and went on to have two more."

(4) Richardson: Married to his high-school sweetheart for 33 years.

(5) Biden: First wife killed in car accident in 1972; married to his current wife for almost 30 years.

Yeah, you have to really scrape your way to the bottom of the Democratic field to find divorces. The only Dem Presidential candidate with any kind of credible shot who has gotten divorced is...Chris Dodd, who divorced in 1982.

In fact, if you think about it, the entire field of Dems deemed credible boasts fewer divorces than Rudy Giuliani alone!

Nonetheless, the basic points here stand: The top four GOP candidates have divorced a total of five times, while the top four liberal candidates have a total of zero divorces among them. And the whole field of Dems seen to have a credible shot at winning has gotten fewer total divorces than the current GOP frontrunner. Not exactly heavy lifting, admittedly, but it certainly seems worth noting and keeping in mind.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: How bout those "Morals" of Rudy G???

doc, hate to hurt your math...but an annulment is not a divorce..........rudy has 1 divorce and 1 annulment........

The Devil

EOG Master

Annulment

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void. Annulment differs from divorce where the court ends an otherwise legal marriage on a specific date.
In strict legal terminology, annulment refers only to making a voidable marriage null; if the marriage is void ab initio, then it is automatically null, although a legal declaration of nullity is required to establish this. The process of obtaining such a declaration is similar to the annulment process.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and he ALSO MARRIED HIS COUSIN!!!

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC IT WAS SECOND COUSIN......PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....YOU COME ON LIKE A PERSON WHO KNOWS NOTHING.......

I WOULDN'T MIND DOC, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN CORRECTED NUMEROUS TIMES........IT'S EITHER YOU CAN'T READ OR SENILITY IS SETTING IN......WHICH IS IT?????

YOU ARE AT LEAST STARTING TO REALIZE I AM MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU.....AND FOR THAT I DO GIVE YOU SOME CREDIT...........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ohhhhh ..... 2nd cousin???

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

THAT IS RIGHT DOC SECOND COUSIN.......HERE IS SOME READING MATERIAL FOR YOU DOC:

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD vAlign=top width=599>Some people are fixated on the fallacy that cousin couples pose an intolerable risk to their offspring. However it is likely that we are all descendants of cousin marriages. Before civil laws banning cousin marriages, it was preferable to marry a cousin in some communities as it is to this day in many countries. The notion “why marry a stranger" is just as prevalent in many countries as the cousin marriage taboo in America today.
There is a wide range of opinions on the subject of cousin marriages. This is fuelled by erroneous information, bigotry, and presumptions. Further we have civil laws and religious creeds based on obsolete information.
The facts about cousin marriages are much clearer.
There are no contemporary studies that indicate cousins have children with significantly higher than normal birth defects. Fears of cousins who marry having children with birth defects are indeed exaggerated. Simply marrying within your own race increases the odds of birth defects. Marrying within your own town further increases your chances. Cousin couples have only a slightly higher incidence of birth defects than non-related couples.
Fact: 26 states allow first cousin marriages; Most people can marry their cousin in the US.
Fact: US prohibitions against cousin marriages predate modern genetics. Hmmm.
Fact: In the first quarter of 2000, two delegates in Maryland introduced a bill that would prohibit first cousin marriage. This bill passed in the House of Delegates (82 to 46), however did not make it past the Senate Committee. Please remember Delegates Heller and Barve in the next election. The sponsors of the bill claim that a large ratio of out-of-state couples come to Maryland to get married – perhaps cousin couples. Their bill would have stifled revenues from marriage licenses while imposing ridiculous marriage restrictions.
Fact: No European country prohibits marriage between first cousins. It is also legal throughout Canada and Mexico to marry your cousin. The USA is the only western country with cousin marriage restrictions.
Fact: Children of non-related couples have a 2-3% risk of birth defects, as opposed to first cousins having a 4-6% risk. Genetic counseling is available for those couples that may be at a special risk for birth defects (e.g. You have a defect that runs in your family) In plain terms first cousins have at a 94 percent + chance of having healthy children. Check the links section for more information on genetic counselors. The National Society of Genetic Counselors estimated the increased risk for first cousins is between 1.7 to 2.8 percent, or about the same a any woman over 40 years of age.

Fact: Second cousins have little, if any increased chance of having children with birth defects, per the book "Clinical Genetics Handbook”– courtesy of the March of Dimes.

Fact: The frequency of cousin marriages in the USA is about 1 in 1,000
Fact: The frequency of cousin marriages in Japan is about 4 in 1,000
Fact: It is estimated that 20 percent of all couples worldwide are first cousins. It is also estimated that 80 percent of all marriages historically have been between first cousins!
Fact: In some cultures, the term cousin and mate are synonymous.
Fact: The range of consanguinity in Saudi Arabia is between 34 to 80+ percent. A study has been done on birth defects resulting from consanguineous marriages in this country. Read about it.

Fact: Albert Einstein married his first cousin. And so did Charles Darwin, who had exceptional children.

Fact: Franklin D. Roosevelt, the longest serving US president in history married his cousin (not a first cousin, however they shared the same last name).

Fact: The first Prime Minister of Canada, Sir John A. MacDonald married his first cousin.
Fact: Leviticus 18 lists all forbidden sexual relationships. Cousin relationships are not included. Fact: God commanded many cousins to marry, including Zelophehad's 5 daughters, Eleazar's daughters, Jacob (who married both Rachel and Leah, first cousins), and Isaac and Rebekkah (first cousins once removed). All were ancestors of Jesus Christ. Fact: Current studies indicate that cousin couples have a lower ratio of miscarriages -- perhaps because body chemistry of cousins is more similar. The verdict is still out.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR width="100%">

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Giulani cant even get the support of the Evangelical base!!!

This guy is a fuckin Nazi and the 2nd coming of Bush

THIS IS THE GOP HOPE IN 08????

The Devil

EOG Master

READ UP ON IT DOC......SEEMS YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT ANYTHING DO YOU....BUT RAMBLE ON.......

The Devil

EOG Master

Giulani cant even get the support of the Evangelical base!!!

This guy is a fuckin Nazi and the 2nd coming of Bush

THIS IS THE GOP HOPE IN 08????

GUESS WHEN YOU CAN'T ANSWER YOU GIVE AN IDIOTIC ANSWER AND TOSS IN THE LAUGHING SMILIES.......GUESS THAT SAYS" HEY I'M DOC MERCER AND I'M STUMPED FOR AN ANSWER SO LET ME GIVE THEM SMILIES"

The Devil

EOG Master

DIRTY. I LOVE WHEN HE STARTS TO GET NASTY.....IT SHOWS HIS IMMATURITY AND LACK OF DEBATING SKILLS......I LOVE IT WHEN HE KNOWS HE CAN'T GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ME......BUT IT IS FACT.......I AM SMARTER THAN HE IS........

dirty

EOG Master

He has done told me to go to hell because I said he accused me and Fury of being the same person

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Giulani defines how phony Devil, Dirty and the other band of SHEEP
truly are!!

Great choice!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Doc... How is posting some facts...even if you don't agree with them mean you are phony

The Devil

EOG Master

I LOVE IT.....LOOKS LIKE DOC HAS PUT HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND IS RUNNING OFF INTO THE SUNSET........WHEN HE STARTS POSTING MORE CUT AND PASTE ARTICLES IT SHOWS HE IS DEFEATED..........

NOTICE HE BROUGHT UP THE COUSIN CRAP......WHEN YOU POINT OUT SECOND COUSIN AND POST SOME FACTS, HE SAYS DUH, DUH AND THROWS IN SOME SMILIES..........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Whats to say?

* Giulani is in favor of abortion

* Giulani has been married 3 times

* Giulanit was married to a Cousin

* Giulani is a cross dresser

* Giulani cant get the Evangelical vote and the NY Firefighters

THE GUY IS A CLOWN AND THE RIGHT SUPPORTING THIS GUY PROVES LOUD AND CLEAR THAT THE RIGHT IS A DESPERATE PACK !!!

The Devil

EOG Master

Whats to say?

* Giulani is in favor of abortion

* Giulani has been married 3 times

* Giulanit was married to a Cousin

* Giulani is a cross dresser

* Giulani cant get the Evangelical vote and the NY Firefighters

THE GUY IS A CLOWN AND THE RIGHT SUPPORTING THIS GUY PROVES LOUD AND CLEAR THAT THE RIGHT IS A DESPERATE PACK !!!

HERE IS YOUR CROSS DRESSING:
October 22, 2001

By Marc S. Malkin <!-- END CONTRIBUTORS -->

<!--begin image--><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=160>
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=160>(Photo: AP)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--end image-->
<!--begin paragraph-->Rudy's Rainbow Coalition
If there were any remaining doubts that Mayor Giuliani will do whatever it takes to help New York, this should put them to rest. Rudy has agreed to appear on Showtime's gay series, Queer as Folk, in drag. The catch? The Empire State Pride Agenda, the statewide gay lobbying group, must raise $100,000 for disaster-relief funds. That's in addition to the $100,000 that ten of its members raised during the group's recent tenth annual dinner and auction, which this year honored Giuliani, Governor Pataki, and a dozen or so out-of-the-closet police, fire, and EMT workers. "I was riding in the elevator with the mayor before his speech, and I said, 'We've already raised $100,000 for your walk-on part,' " Pride Agenda co-chair Jeff Soref tells us. "I think Howard Koeppel" -- the gay pal who has hosted Giuliani since he decamped from Gracie Mansion -- "said something about him doing it in drag for more money. And I said to the mayor, 'Would you be willing to do it?' and he said, 'If it means more money for relief funds, sure.' " This wouldn't be Giuliani's first gender-bending performance. He donned a blond wig and pink dress while spoofing Victor/Victoria for the 1997 Inner Circle dinner and followed up with more cross-dressing antics later that year on Saturday Night Live. Soref said QAF producers have agreed to write the mayor a part that takes place in New York so he won't have to travel to the show's set in Toronto.
<!--end paragraph-->

dirty

EOG Master

Doc I believe in Abortion as well.... I dressed up as a woman in College during a Skit our Fraternity had to do during Sorority Rush week for the New Recruits on Sorority Row.... I am a Conservative, but don't believe in God.... So WTF Gives... being a Conservative means you can't do anything But thump a Bible....

In your warped world yes... In everyone elses ...No

dirty

EOG Master

HERE IS YOUR CROSS DRESSING:
October 22, 2001

By Marc S. Malkin <!-- END CONTRIBUTORS -->

<!--begin image--><table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="160">
</td></tr><tr><td align="left" width="160">(Photo: AP)

</td></tr></tbody></table><!--end image-->
<!--begin paragraph-->Rudy's Rainbow Coalition
If there were any remaining doubts that Mayor Giuliani will do whatever it takes to help New York, this should put them to rest. Rudy has agreed to appear on Showtime's gay series, Queer as Folk, in drag. The catch? The Empire State Pride Agenda, the statewide gay lobbying group, must raise $100,000 for disaster-relief funds. That's in addition to the $100,000 that ten of its members raised during the group's recent tenth annual dinner and auction, which this year honored Giuliani, Governor Pataki, and a dozen or so out-of-the-closet police, fire, and EMT workers. "I was riding in the elevator with the mayor before his speech, and I said, 'We've already raised $100,000 for your walk-on part,' " Pride Agenda co-chair Jeff Soref tells us. "I think Howard Koeppel" -- the gay pal who has hosted Giuliani since he decamped from Gracie Mansion -- "said something about him doing it in drag for more money. And I said to the mayor, 'Would you be willing to do it?' and he said, 'If it means more money for relief funds, sure.' " This wouldn't be Giuliani's first gender-bending performance. He donned a blond wig and pink dress while spoofing Victor/Victoria for the 1997 Inner Circle dinner and followed up with more cross-dressing antics later that year on Saturday Night Live. Soref said QAF producers have agreed to write the mayor a part that takes place in New York so he won't have to travel to the show's set in Toronto.
<!--end paragraph-->

Damn Devil...How dare you post more facts...:doh1

The Devil

EOG Master

SO YOU THINK HE CAN'T WIN THE NOMINATION BECAUSE HE FAVORS ABORTION.........YOU WILL BE WRONG.....

SO YOU THINK HE CAN'T WIN THE NOMINATION WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE EVANGELICAL VOTE AND THE FIREFIGHTERS UNION......YOU WILL BE WRONG AGAIN......

I WILL GO OUT ON A LIMB DOC AND PREDICT HE WILL GET MORE VOTES FROM NYC COPS AND FIREMEN THEN ANY OTHER CANDIDATE......

dirty

EOG Master

Yea Devil... Doc is so Out of Touch with reality... he thinks just because Union leadership doesn't endorse a guy, that all the tens of thousands of Members will Vote the way leadership does...

The Devil

EOG Master

I LOVE IT.....LOOKS LIKE DOC HAS PUT HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND IS RUNNING OFF INTO THE SUNSET........WHEN HE STARTS POSTING MORE CUT AND PASTE ARTICLES IT SHOWS HE IS DEFEATED..........

NOTICE HE BROUGHT UP THE COUSIN CRAP......WHEN YOU POINT OUT SECOND COUSIN AND POST SOME FACTS, HE SAYS DUH, DUH AND THROWS IN SOME SMILIES..........

SEE JUST AS I TOLD YOU........

The Devil

EOG Master

TYPICAL DOC, WHEN YOU STUMP HIM......HE STARTS NEW THREADS ON SOMETHING ELSE.......

dirty

EOG Master

Not just Doc....all the lefties... Hell ZZ goes missing for days at a time whenever we bust their nuts real good, Wrigs avoids the questions...Jarhead comes in the middle of the night and Pokes and jabs when no one is here to respond... Total Recall makes conspiracy posts them leaves..... a bunch of freaks I tell ya

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post655168 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-19-07, 07:53 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_655168", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_655168 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> How bout those "Morals" of Rudy G???
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

As compared to say, Ted Kennedy? Bill Clinton? Any other of the Kennedy men from Papa Joe on down to the 3rd generation having sex with the babysitter?

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC KNOWS THE DEMS HAVEN'T GOT A CANDIDATE THAT CAN BEAT RUDY.......WHAT HE DOESN'T REALIZE IS THE 100 OR SO READERS HERE WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.......EITHER WILL ALEX JONES AND HIM STANDING ON A CORNER IN AUSTIN HANDING OUT FLYERS.......

I CAN SEE THE TWO OF THEM WEARING TEE SHIRTS THAT SAY AND HE MARRIED HIS COUSIN.........AS PEOPLE WALKING BY SAY.....IT WAS A SECOND COUSIN............DO YOUR HOMEWORK........

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

DOC KNOWS THE DEMS HAVEN'T GOT A CANDIDATE THAT CAN BEAT RUDY.......WHAT HE DOESN'T REALIZE IS THE 100 OR SO READERS HERE WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.......EITHER WILL ALEX JONES AND HIM STANDING ON A CORNER IN AUSTIN HANDING OUT FLYERS.......

I CAN SEE THE TWO OF THEM WEARING TEE SHIRTS THAT SAY AND HE MARRIED HIS COUSIN.........AS PEOPLE WALKING BY SAY.....IT WAS A SECOND COUSIN............DO YOUR HOMEWORK........

just my opinion, but marrying second or even third cousins is just a little too close for my comfort. i also don't think rudy'll get the nomination.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Must be the "IN" thing in NY as I notice Devil is defending it ...

I guess getting Oral from a 21 yr old WOMAN is 100,000x times worse
than marrying your Cousin .....

The Devil

EOG Master

just my opinion, but marrying second or even third cousins is just a little too close for my comfort. i also don't think rudy'll get the nomination.

BOB, MAY TO TOO CLOSE FOR YOUR COMFORT......BUT I HAVE PLENTY OF 2ND AND 3RD COUSINS I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THEY ARE..........

MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE FACTS I POSTED ABOVE.........SOME BY THE MARCH OF DIMES.........

Fact: Second cousins have little, if any increased chance of having children with birth defects, per the book "Clinical Genetics Handbook”– courtesy of the March of Dimes.

dirty

EOG Master

Devil...the left does not want to deal with Facts.... they want to deal with Hyperbole and all the lies they can gather..

The Devil

EOG Master

SEEMS THAT WAY......NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU PROVE THEM WRONG, THEY SEEM TO COME BACK WITH THE SAME TIRED RESPONSES........AND THEY WONDER WHY THEY GET LAUGHED AT.........

dirty

EOG Master

exactly...they are proof that the more you lie to yourself you eventually believe it

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

BOB, MAY TO TOO CLOSE FOR YOUR COMFORT......BUT I HAVE PLENTY OF 2ND AND 3RD COUSINS I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THEY ARE..........

MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE FACTS I POSTED ABOVE.........SOME BY THE MARCH OF DIMES.........

Fact: Second cousins have little, if any increased chance of having children with birth defects, per the book "Clinical Genetics Handbook?? courtesy of the March of Dimes.

rudy married his 2nd cousin thinking it was his 3rd cousin, like i said, i don t care what the march of dimes says, incest is incest in my book. i'd figure out if i was related before i married someone. this is just my opinion though, we don't always march to the same drummer.

The Devil

EOG Master

rudy married his 2nd cousin thinking it was his 3rd cousin, like i said, i don t care what the march of dimes says, incest is incest in my book. i'd figure out if i was related before i married someone. this is just my opinion though, we don't always march to the same drummer.

I TRIED TO FIND ONE DICTIONARY THAT WOULD GO AS FAR AS SECOND COUSINS FOR INCEST GOPHER ........... BUT COULDN'T FIND ANY....THIS WAS THE CLOSET I COULD COME.....

incest
n. sexual intercourse between close blood relatives, including brothers and sisters, parents and children, grandparents and grandchildren, or aunts or uncles with nephews or nieces. It is a crime in all states, even if consensual by both parties. However, it is often co-existent with sexual abuse since usually the younger person is a victim of the predatory sexual activities of an older relative. Recently, it has drawn more attention as people began talking about the "silent crime," which is often covered up by a wife fearful of losing a husband, or the memory has been suppressed by the youthful victims. One problem is that on the surface the family may appear to be "All-American" while abusive incest continues. In 18 states incest also includes copulation or cohabitation between first cousins, but the majority of jurisdictions permit marriage between such cousins. The rationale for prohibition of first cousin marriages is not so much moral as the fear of proliferation of mental or physical weakness due to the joining of recessive family genes carrying such weaknesses

SO IT IS NOT INCEST...............

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

I TRIED TO FIND ONE DICTIONARY THAT WOULD GO AS FAR AS SECOND COUSINS FOR INCEST GOPHER ........... BUT COULDN'T FIND ANY....THIS WAS THE CLOSET I COULD COME.....

incest
n. sexual intercourse between close blood relatives, including brothers and sisters, parents and children, grandparents and grandchildren, or aunts or uncles with nephews or nieces. It is a crime in all states, even if consensual by both parties. However, it is often co-existent with sexual abuse since usually the younger person is a victim of the predatory sexual activities of an older relative. Recently, it has drawn more attention as people began talking about the "silent crime," which is often covered up by a wife fearful of losing a husband, or the memory has been suppressed by the youthful victims. One problem is that on the surface the family may appear to be "All-American" while abusive incest continues. In 18 states incest also includes copulation or cohabitation between first cousins, but the majority of jurisdictions permit marriage between such cousins. The rationale for prohibition of first cousin marriages is not so much moral as the fear of proliferation of mental or physical weakness due to the joining of recessive family genes carrying such weaknesses

SO IT IS NOT INCEST...............

to each, his own, but it's incest to me.
didn't the royal families of europe have a problem with hemophilia because they were constantly marrying their cousins ?

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Must be the "IN" thing in NY as I notice Devil is defending it ...

I guess getting Oral from a 21 yr old WOMAN is 100,000x times worse
than marrying your Cousin .....

Insulting a cross dresser to a New Yorker is akin to going to a Green Bay diner and insulting Vince Lombardi and Brett Farve.