How can the rest of the world be so stupid! Soccer sucks.

kyhawk

EOG Addicted
How can it be a game when it can end 0-0? Low scoring games suck. Only sport more boring is WNBA.
I remember during recess the only sport the special ed class could do was kick a ball.
Anyone can do it. If the US had their best athletes playing it we would dominate.
Could you imagine Kobe, Lebron, Jeter, and Brady on the same team?. The only good thing about it is lack of commercials.

carolinakid

Banned
Re: How can the rest of the world be so stupid! Soccer sucks.

start betting the overs sir and i bet you will not see that many low scores

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

stop talking when you have no clue, Soccer is the No1 Sport worldwide, and not exotics like baseball or something

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

How can it be a game when it can end 0-0? Low scoring games suck. Only sport more boring is WNBA.
I remember during recess the only sport the special ed class could do was kick a ball.
Anyone can do it. If the US had their best athletes playing it we would dominate.
Could you imagine Kobe, Lebron, Jeter, and Brady on the same team?. The only good thing about it is lack of commercials.

Here in Germany our Women Team would beat the USA :LMAO goof

carolinakid

Banned

^^^^^^^^what he said, soccer betting can get you hook very fast...................

tripp

EOG Master

No soccer team with Tom Brady on it would win a game. These soccer guys are in phenomenal shape and can run for days. TB would be gassed 45 seconds in even if he was playing goalie

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

before i would watch a baseball game id rather watch paint dry:lightbulb:

carolinakid

Banned

At least soccer is a man sport, not a pussy sport that they trying to turn the nfl into.when will the kickoff be gone in the nfl.....lol

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

At least soccer is a man sport, not a pussy sport that they trying to turn the nfl into.when will the kickoff be gone in the nfl.....lol

your overpaid football stars should watch some Rugby games, Rugby guys are real men, they dont need helmets

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Top notch sport, best to watch.....and no commercials.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Hey now.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I agree.

Soccer blows.

They need to double the size of the goal.

Same with Hockey.

Make roids mandatory.

carolinakid

Banned

go make a contest and let the money go to the old folks home or something..............

carolinakid

Banned

go for it dude, that all you are good for and that a damn joke in itself

Wade

EOG Master

i wish there was a 24/7 live soccer channel.

carolinakid

Banned

the only reason i even watch the nfl is when i have money riding, other than that i would never watch a single game, the most over-rated over hype league in history

searobin

EOG Enthusiast

Good chance you bet Schalke over 2 1/2 on a steam move and it ended up 0-0. it happens.:btj:

I hate soccer and find it boring, but I'm american.

I think if it was conditioned upon american's as kids....... and brainwashed into us like the NFL we would like it

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

The action tomorrow will surpass march madness trifold, it's a shame most Americans can't grasp the greatness of this sport.

Balco

EOG Master

You are out of line and never hear of ya pal.

Balco

EOG Master

I hate soccer and find it boring, but I'm american.

I think if it was conditioned upon american's as kids....... and brainwashed into us like the NFL we would like it
Soccer is getting bigger and better in the USA.

Tyrone

EOG Veteran

The action tomorrow will surpass march madness trifold, it's a shame most Americans can't grasp the greatness of this sport.

Fish, Its pretty simple, Americans over the age of 40 weren't exposed to it. Now with all the Mexicans, Central and South Americans along with the Europeans coming to the USA to live its getting pretty damn popular. You can see ESPN, CBS and Fox already preparing for whats going to happen 20 years from now. As far as a sport, HATE IT. Defense is too good at not letting opponent score.

Roxy, I played rugby in college and you cant compare rugby and football for toughness. There is no helmets because they dont bang heads like football but without question football is more violent. I think Football players could easily play rugby and vice versa.

Miners26

EOG Veteran

I like soccer especially the EPL and Champs League. Extra sports package I got has 3 soccer channels so always a match on if I want to cure my soccer fix. Last year's Champs League finals was awesome, roommate is a huge BVB fan and I'm a big BM fan and we are both of German descent. We both took off work that day and made a German feast, potato pancakes, 3 types of sausage, 2 types of kraut, soft pretzels with beer cheese and had some good German beer. Was one of the best days of the year.

PapaParlay

EOG Enthusiast

0-0 games are some of the best soccer ever. Nothing like the tension everytime there is even a chance at a scoring opportunity. Especially in the last few minutes and stoppage time and when both teams want the win and aren't content to play keep away for the draw.

MLS is a complete joke though, all the good American players play in Europe leaving scrubs to play here, I'd rather watch WNBA than watch that shit.

plommer

EOG Dedicated

I like soccer, I'm over 40 and growing up in a multicultural city like Toronto soccer was/is very popular here.

I only really became exposed to American Football when I started betting on it, the game is totally unwatchable with no action on it. Too many commercial breaks, too much standing around while the clock is running and so may fukkin rules make it a horribly designed game.

Agree with DarkHat that Americans have been brainwashed into thinking the NFL is all that.

As for soccer I really wish I knew more about the various leagues and players, which leagues are the best etc, I basically only watch the big televised games and international tourneys.

As for betting the asian books offer lines on every fukkin league in the world, they may even offer lines on highschool soccer, pretty extensive menu, and big limits.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

I still remember watching the World Cup on Senior Week around 7-8 years ago. It was pretty intense watching that while pounding shots and smoking zips of bud.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

your overpaid football stars should watch some Rugby games, Rugby guys are real men, they dont need helmets

Don't be ridiculous... I hate when these Euros say stupid bullshit like this...

Do you know how hard the NFL players hit each other in comparison to Rugby players?

There's a reason running backs have such short careers, and a lot of former NFL players develop brain injuries.

Great One

EOG Addicted

Yep, because of all of the illegals and integration, soccer will be considered part of the " big 3" in another 20 years. Now, you often see kids playing soccer in open fields as opposed to baseball or football. The older generation ( the better generation) was never exposed to this and even though I am not part of that great generation, I too never was exposed to soccer. The illegals will make soccer commonplace in the US after all of these wetbacks grow up out of their Texas ghetto and immigrate North.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Yep, because of all of the illegals and integration, soccer will be considered part of the " big 3" in another 20 years. Now, you often see kids playing soccer in open fields as opposed to baseball or football. The older generation ( the better generation) was never exposed to this and even though I am not part of that great generation, I too never was exposed to soccer. The illegals will make soccer commonplace in the US after all of these wetbacks grow up out of their Texas ghetto and immigrate North.
I believe the average NFL game has a total of about 12 minutes of actual action...................now throw in the massive amount of commercials.

The commercials in basketball are brutal also, LOL, they have to have "TV TIMEOUTS"................LOL

Soccer just fantastic, the EPL, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and WORLD CUP being my favs in terms of interest.........favorite sport to wager on also.

Great One

EOG Addicted

I will admit, the only soccer I follow is world cup and this year, actual world cup qualifying. I know these books have soccer bets going on 24/7 with leagues I can't even pronounce.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

The one thing I really don't understand is why people who are clueless or not interested in a sport yet they choose to bash it.

I have absolutely no interest in horse racing, and my knowledge of it is very close to 0, why would I come on a site like this on Breeders' Cup day and start bashing it?

Football and soccer are two different sports with different contact rules, flow and marketing setup. Stop trying to compare them. Watch the ones you enjoy and leave others enjoy the ones you don't like or don't watch.

carolinakid

Banned

if you bet a small amount a week on a few matches, you will get hook,im up now each week for the very early matches that start in russia that get the day going....american sports are going down the tube to me as each year passes...............i use to love college roundball, the one and done babies has kill that for me.nfl, is a joke these days with all the crap bs rules.............