How can you NOT take NEW MEXICO +9.5 and +300 - best NCAAF underdog today

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated
seriously, the Arizona Wildcats suck, New Mexico know how to score and know how to score fast, if they play with only half the energy they had against the Air Force they will eat them alive

Arizona from a horrible PAC 12 Division, I am dead serious, best underdog play on the board today

bought hals a point to +10 @-120

cheers12io4j2w90

Sleepy

EOG Master
Re: How can you NOT take NEW MEXICO +9.5 and +300 - best NCAAF underdog today

thought JK told you to stay in your pick thread or eog best bet thread

are you dumb?

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

thought JK told you to stay in your pick thread or eog best bet thread

are you dumb?

get outta here fool if you dont like it , that easy, your wife left you because of your body smell, do you use soap yet ?? NO so what ?

Sleepy

EOG Master

I'm sure railbird appreciates you mushing his pick

Sleepy

EOG Master

After you finish your 100 pick thread with once again a losing record are you going to go away?

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

Pac 12 was definitely not a horrible division, you may be right about the pick but the Pac 12 is highly regarded by many football people as one of the top 3 conferences.

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

Personally I'm not playing the game either way, but I see the majority of the touts are out there with New Mexico as a top play, it wouldn't surprise me to see Arizona covers this spread.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Pac 12 was definitely not a horrible division, you may be right about the pick but the Pac 12 is highly regarded by many football people as one of the top 3 conferences.
Do you think Rich Rod was promising his recruits they would play New Mexico in a bowl? All about motivation in the early bowls. Same thing with Utah, they are playing in the same lesser bowl as last year. Even though its their big rival, they have played much better teams this year, and this bowl isn't much of a reward. I know the Utah's coach has a great bowl record, but BYU will reward Mendenhall for not bailing on them before the bowl.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

I should made that more clear, I was talking about the PAC 12 South, that was horrible , the North with Stanford and Oregon is much better, but the South?? USC, UCLA they are not really great , and Arizona 3-49 vs Wahington ?? jeezus , no thank you

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

Do you think Rich Rod was promising his recruits they would play New Mexico in a bowl? All about motivation in the early bowls. Same thing with Utah, they are playing in the same lesser bowl as last year. Even though its their big rival, they have played much better teams this year, and this bowl isn't much of a reward. I know the Utah's coach has a great bowl record, but BYU will reward Mendenhall for not bailing on them before the bowl.
All I said was the Pac 12 was not a horrible conference I said nothing about the motivation. I think the motivation factor affects the bigger schools like an LSU or Ohio State that was expected to perform better. With teams like Stanford, USC, UCLA and Oregon I am not sure that Arizona is disappointed with their 6-6 record.

Sleepy

EOG Master

did you send this pick out to your clients:shoot:

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

I should made that more clear, I was talking about the PAC 12 South, that was horrible , the North with Stanford and Oregon is much better, but the South?? USC, UCLA they are not really great , and Arizona 3-49 vs Wahington ?? jeezus , no thank you
The Pac 12 south was definitely weaker and Arizona may lay and egg today, I hope you win your bet.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

All I said was the Pac 12 was not a horrible conference I said nothing about the motivation. I think the motivation factor affects the bigger schools like an LSU or Ohio State that was expected to perform better. With teams like Stanford, USC, UCLA and Oregon I am not sure that Arizona is disappointed with their 6-6 record.

Trust me, there is a motivation factor with lesser teams from power conferences playing smaller conferences, unless they are a team that has improved a lot from the year before. Can't imagine a lot of Arizona fans making the trip to a half-filled stadium in 40-degree weather today.

Judge Lassiter

EOG Enthusiast

Neither side in Vegas Bowl will need motivation. Musburger is calling the Vegas bowl Merry Christmas Brent :cheers Set the total on betting references.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Can already see this is going to be a loser.

fukkin sucks when the biggest forum mushes come in on your side.

just knew i should have got of the bet once i saw this post:doh1

Sleepy

EOG Master

get this mush off the forum

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

Trust me, there is a motivation factor with lesser teams from power conferences playing smaller conferences, unless they are a team that has improved a lot from the year before. Can't imagine a lot of Arizona fans making the trip to a half-filled stadium in 40-degree weather today.
Doesn't look like Arizona has to worry about lack of motivation as they are up early 14-3 and their defense seems inspired, if New Mexico is going to beat them they will have to out play them.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Sleepy is the biggest fool on planet earth:LMAO

El Chapo

Banned

Personally I'm not playing the game either way, but I see the majority of the touts are out there with New Mexico as a top play, it wouldn't surprise me to see Arizona covers this spread.
Honestly, I wouldn't have touched it. It had stink written all over it. AZ up 28-17 at the half. Glad I'm not gonna have to waste time sweating out a NM cover.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Honestly, I wouldn't have touched it. It had stink written all over it. AZ up 28-17 at the half. Glad I'm not gonna have to waste time sweating out a NM cover.

NM has zero chance to cover

all their pts came off lucky plays
roxxy is on them
option team that can't run it an inch
nm defense is shit against both pass and run

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

NM has zero chance to cover

all their pts came off lucky plays
roxxy is on them
option team that can't run it an inch
nm defense is shit against both pass and run

:LMAOlisten fool NM is like you, an anal wart , always comes back

nedrow9

EOG Master

holy Utah 35-0 1st dayuuum

nedrow9

EOG Master

grats nm on the cover

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

There is no doubt in my mind despite the current game situation you will lost.

:LMAO:LMAOfool, you are the only loser here because you hedged your initial bet after you heard i am on the same side as you,dumbass

and what is that for an english??you will lost ?? isnt it you will lose ?? do i need to teach you english now too ??

:xmas1

Sleepy

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAOfool, you are the only loser here because you hedged your initial bet after you heard i am on the same side as you,dumbass

and what is that for an english??you will lost ?? isnt it you will lose ?? do i need to teach you english now too ??

:xmas1
hey you stupid fuk you had NM +9.5 and moneyline for +300

so that means you went 1-1 and loss 0.1 units

yet you brag like you won money

with your shitty soccer and rugby picks today and this -0.1 units here

you as usual are getting your ass kicked

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

hey you stupid fuk you had NM +9.5 and moneyline for +300

so that means you went 1-1 and loss 0.1 units

yet you brag like you won money

with your shitty soccer and rugby picks today and this -0.1 units here

you as usual are getting your ass kicked

lol even that is bullshit why 0.1 loss?? spread is +1.00 ML is -1.00 , there is no juice dumbass, so in my book break even, and what makes you think I didint have much more on the spread ??? LOOL , you know shit about what I wager dude:doh1

now leave me alone I have to cash Appalachian State, Arkansas State and the Jets

Sleepy

EOG Master

lol even that is bullshit why 0.1 loss?? spread is +1.00 ML is -1.00 , there is no juice dumbass, so in my book break even, and what makes you think I didint have much more on the spread ??? LOOL , you know shit about what I wager dude:doh1

I know you don't wager at all. That's why you never run out of money posting winners at a 30% rate.