How come Republicans can't win without cheating.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Last week the US said the docs were russian disinformation, obviously they never believed that - but they said it anyway, So what are the chances this kid was the leaker? Not very good since we know they always lie. When was the last time the Wash Post and the NY Times broke a story that wasn't US govt approved misinformation?

Pretty convenient that there were helicopters with cameras on the scene huh?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
a reminder from 2020:

Generation Z, who are currently between the ages of 8 and 23, played a significant role in both of these records. NBC exit polls suggest that 65% of those between the ages of 18 and 24 voted for Biden — 11% more than any other age group.

And in states like Georgia and Pennsylvania, young voters proved to be key to Biden’s success.

“I’ve been doing demographic analysis about the changing American electorate for two decades,” says Simon Rosenberg, president of NDN (previously known as the New Democrat Network) and the New Policy Institute. “53% to 55% of registered 18 to 29-year-olds appear to have voted. That may be the highest ever recorded in the modern era of politics.”

“Both Generation Z and millennials are voting generations,” says Brent Cohen, executive director of Generation Progress. “The preliminary data says, in fact, this was the election with the highest turnout rate of young people that we’ve ever seen.”
Thanks to abortion. The R’s will have a hard time with that.

kane

EOG master
MTG is more intelligent than kane.

Yeah, the guy is just an anti-war good Christian boy, of course the stupid bitch left out the part about him being a traitor, a racist and an anti-Semite

But there was a darker side to OG too. In a video seen by the Washington Post, a man identified as OG is seen at a shooting range with a large rifle, making racial and antisemitic slurs on camera.

As the investigation has closed in on the culprit, serious questions have been asked about the latest highly embarrassing leak of US intelligence.

Perhaps top of the list is how someone so young and emotionally insecure, and with racist and anti-establishment views, could have been allowed access to a site containing highly classified intelligence.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Pretty convenient that there were helicopters with cameras on the scene huh?
As reporters from The New York Times gathered near the house on Thursday afternoon, about a half-dozen F.B.I. agents pushed into the home of Airman Teixeira’s mother in North Dighton, with a twin-engine government surveillance plane keeping watch overhead.

kane

EOG master
When was the last time the Wash Post and the NY Times broke a story that wasn't US govt approved misinformation?
Ironic comment Comrade Merlin, especially at a time when fox "news" is currently being sued in court for spreading lies and false information

kane

EOG master
A right wing racist traitor leaks classified military info, and naturally the alt right jumps to his defense, it's sad how much they hate this country, we should put them all on planes with a one way ticket to Moscow

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine being as dumb as kane and rooting that hard for illegal wars and the military industrial complex.

How sick and brainwashed.

You can see through people like kane how the Nazis were able to do what they did.

Just replace Jews with Christians and kane is pretty much exactly what they were.

kane

EOG master
Jack Texiera is a right wing, gun loving, America hating, racist traitor. Move over Rittenhouse, the GOP found a new hero!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Right wing because he whistleblew illegal American involvement in a war? LOL.

You really are everything the Nazis were.

Imagine calling someone who loves the 2nd Amendment "America-hating". LMAO.

How brainwashed can someone be?

kane

EOG master
Hopefully the America hating scumbag gets a lengthy prison sentence for being a traitor to the country, can't wait to see the alt right prop him up as a hero, it's already started with MTG, can't wait for fox "news" to defend him as well, sad

blueline

EOG Master
Hopefully the America hating scumbag gets a lengthy prison sentence for being a traitor to the country, can't wait to see the alt right prop him up as a hero, it's already started with MTG, can't wait for fox "news" to defend him as well, sad

I read as it stands now it could be 15 years and some charges could get added later......deserves at least double that....gop-ers defending him what a bunch of sick anti-American fvcks

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Oh, you mean the illegal war that your hero Putin started? No you dumb fucking mutt, I'm against the illegal war started by Russia, you're the one who loves Putin and is all for the war, not me

So you actually have no fucking idea what was released?

You have no clue that American troops are illegally involved in Ukraine without Congressional approval?

Go figure.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Yup. Just like Edward Snowden and Julian Assange.

Who cares that the American government does illegal shit all the time?

We have government bootlickers like kane that will defend the government performing illegal acts over the whistleblower every time.

kane

EOG master
Imagine being dumb enough to the point where you follow a comedian on twitter for your politics, sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine being dumb enough to not be able to refute the point that a comedian makes on Twitter, sad

Amazing how these libtards always have to shoot the messenger. They have no ability to argue on merit.

kane

EOG master
Amazing how these libtards always have to shoot the messenger
Calling the anti American traitor "the messenger," is exactly what I'd expect from an anti American dumb fucking mutt, keep rooting for Russia, and keep hating this country, sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yup. Just like Edward Snowden and Julian Assange.

Who cares that the American government does illegal shit all the time?

We have government bootlickers like kane that will defend the government performing illegal acts over the whistleblower every time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Jack Texiera is a right wing, gun loving, America hating, racist traitor. Move over Rittenhouse, the GOP found a new hero!
I dont really care about him, what I love is the fact some 21 yr old punk exposed all the lies that the US military had been peddling. That's pure gold jerry.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
When civilians or whistleblowers like Edward Snowden, Julian Assange (in jail for an incredible four years now), Reality Winner and now the “Discord Leaker” bring leaked information to the public, the immediate threat is Espionage Act charges and decades of jail time. When a CIA head or a top FBI official does it, it’s just news. In fact, officials talk openly about using “strategic leaks” as a P.R. staple. In a world where media currency is becoming the ultimate power, these people want a monopoly. It’s infuriating.

Watch how this thing will be spun. It’s going to get ugly fast.

kane

EOG master
what I love is the fact some 21 yr old punk exposed all the lies that the US military had been peddling.
What I'll love is the anti American scumbag spending the majority of his life behind bars. Imagine being 21 and having your whole life ahead of you, but then becoming a traitor and throwing it all away, sad

mr merlin

EOG Master
What I'll love is the anti American scumbag spending the majority of his life behind bars. Imagine being 21 and having your whole life ahead of you, but then becoming a traitor and throwing it all away, sad
I told you i couldn't care less about him, if he was a man he never would have joined a fag army.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
They want proof otherwise it’s a loophole.

And maybe so they can prosecute the rapist.

Rocket Science for libtards once again.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I Like The Truth.

Anybody Else Like It ?

As far as why Trump is polling better against than Biden now as opposed to 2020, the reasons should be obvious. Biden is an unpopular incumbent who can no longer hide in his basement. Biden is president now, and his every appearance is a reminder of how dumb, frail, and dishonest he is.

What’s more, he’s doing a terrible job: energy prices, inflation, open border, war fever in Ukraine, mutilating children to appease his transvestite base… ETC.

MrTop

EOG Master

China angry with US over Russia-linked sanctions​

The Ministry of Commerce has called the move illegal and warned of dangers to global supply chains

the donald had about 1000 sanctions in 4 years....weak
biden has close to 1700 sanctions... joe not messing around ..He has been seen in the late afternoon hitting the bag in whitehouse gym