How come Republicans can't win without cheating.

Valuist

EOG Master
We've got an administration sending over $100 billion of our money to Ukraine and we've got a guy "trolling" DeSantis because he wasn't aware Guiness had a stupid woke ad as well.

You can't this up.

kane

EOG master
The alt right won't eat M&M's because the green one isn't sexy enough, they won't go to Disney World because Disney isn't anti-gay enough, they won't drink Bud because one of their spokespeople is trans, and their main source of political info just got sued for telling lies, and had to pay almost a billion dollars to settle their defamation suit

You can't make that up either

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The alt right won't eat M&M's because the green one isn't sexy enough, they won't go to Disney World because Disney isn't anti-gay enough, they won't drink Bud because one of their spokespeople is trans, and their main source of political info just got sued for telling lies, and had to pay almost a billion dollars to settle their defamation suit

You can't make that up either

How many corporations can a leftist possibly shill for?

The dumb fucking mutt is obviously upset that the CEO's salaries won't be as high this quarter due to conservative boycotts.

kane

EOG master

GOP Rep. Nancy Mace blasts Republicans for 'silence' on gun violence, 'extreme' abortion stances​

“Republicans can no longer be silent on this issue. And it’s not about the Second Amendment. There are plenty of things that we can be doing besides offering prayers and silence," Mace said.

every time there’s a mass shooting, and they’re increasing every year, every week, we don’t say anything. We want to bury our heads in the sand and hope that it goes away. But guess what? It’s not going away,” Mace said.

Mace also criticized fellow Republicans and some organizations that oppose abortion for what she called “extreme” stances on abortion rights, especially “when it comes to rape and incest, protecting the life of the mother.”

“The middle, the independent voters, right of center, left of center, they cannot support us,” she said.

“We’ve got 14 counties in South Carolina that don’t have a single OBGYN doctor. So if we’re going to ban abortion, what are we doing to make sure women have access to birth control?" she said.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

GOP Rep. Nancy Mace blasts Republicans for 'silence' on gun violence, 'extreme' abortion stances​

“Republicans can no longer be silent on this issue. And it’s not about the Second Amendment. There are plenty of things that we can be doing besides offering prayers and silence," Mace said.

every time there’s a mass shooting, and they’re increasing every year, every week, we don’t say anything. We want to bury our heads in the sand and hope that it goes away. But guess what? It’s not going away,” Mace said.

Mace also criticized fellow Republicans and some organizations that oppose abortion for what she called “extreme” stances on abortion rights, especially “when it comes to rape and incest, protecting the life of the mother.”

“The middle, the independent voters, right of center, left of center, they cannot support us,” she said.

“We’ve got 14 counties in South Carolina that don’t have a single OBGYN doctor. So if we’re going to ban abortion, what are we doing to make sure women have access to birth control?" she said.

Breaking news:
Not all Republicans think exactly alike!
Republicans are Human Beings who actually love this country and want the best for it!

kane

EOG master
Not all Republicans think exactly alike!
Of course not, but this one is saying out loud what I've been saying all along, the majority of Americans want sensible gun control, and they want to keep abortions legal. So how does the GOP win elections going forward when they're on the unpopular side of these two huge issues? I'm asking a serious question, when the majority of the country wants gun control and legal abortion, how does the party against those things handle it?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I've been saying over and over how the GOP will keep losing elections due to the abortion and gun violence issues, finally a right wing politician says out loud what the GOP quietly worries about

My preference would be for Nancy to be chopped into pieces and fed to pigs. Damn shame we dont live in a perfect world.

kane

EOG master
61% of the country wants abortion to be legal compared to 37% who don't, and among people between the ages of 18-29 it's 74-25. When 3/4ths of the youth vote wants to keep abortion legal, combined with young voters wanting stricter gun control, my question is, how does the GOP win with young voters going forward when they're on the unpopular side of these two major issues?

kane

EOG master
My preference would be for Nancy to be chopped into pieces and fed to pigs. Damn shame we dont live in a perfect world.
great response but it won't help you with the youth vote. I'll wait until someone can tell me what the GOP can do to lure young voters to their party? How can a party who's against abortion and for guns win with young voters? Normally young voters don't show up to vote, but between SCOTUS overturning Roe, combined with school shootings seemingly every week, they'll show up in droves the next election, we already know how much the abortion issue hurt them during the midterms, so how do they win elections when they're on the unpopular side of these two major issues? You can post some more trolling, or we can have a serious discussion, I'm trying to have one, and if you can give me an answer as to how your side wins despite the gun control and abortion issues, I'd love to hear it. But I know you don't have a serious answer, so you'll troll some more, but trolling won't help you win elections

mr merlin

EOG Master
great response but it won't help you with the youth vote. I'll wait until someone can tell me what the GOP can do to lure young voters to their party? How can a party who's against abortion and for guns win with young voters? Normally young voters don't show up to vote, but between SCOTUS overturning Roe, combined with school shootings seemingly every week, they'll show up in droves the next election, we already know how much the abortion issue hurt them during the midterms, so how do they win elections when they're on the unpopular side of these two major issues? You can post some more trolling, or we can have a serious discussion, I'm trying to have one, and if you can give me an answer as to how your side wins despite the gun control and abortion issues, I'd love to hear it. But I know you don't have a serious answer, so you'll troll some more, but trolling won't help you win elections
If you want to have a serious discussion then lets hear your genuine opinion of fetterman.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
61% of the country wants abortion to be legal compared to 37% who don't, and among people between the ages of 18-29 it's 74-25. When 3/4ths of the youth vote wants to keep abortion legal, combined with young voters wanting stricter gun control, my question is, how does the GOP win with young voters going forward when they're on the unpopular side of these two major issues?
Let’s deal - the R’s can’t get an abortion and the D’s can’t own guns.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump says he turned down a Whelan for Bout deal, but has no problem criticizing Biden for not swapping Bout for Whelan, not surprising considering what a clown show he is, also not surprising the alt right continues to criticize Biden but won't dare speak out against their orange hero, bunch of fucking hypocrites

Biggest projection ever.

kane

EOG master
If you want to have a serious discussion then lets hear your genuine opinion of fetterman.
The guy is recovering from a stroke, sorry if he doesn't speak like Obama, as long as he still has the mental capacity to do his job, then there's no issue, if at some point it's obvious his mental capacity has been diminished to the point where he can no longer do his job, then replace him, but right now he seems fine, all things considered

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The guy is recovering from a stroke, sorry if he doesn't speak like Obama, as long as he still has the mental capacity to do his job, then there's no issue, if at some point it's obvious his mental capacity has been diminished to the point where he can no longer do his job, then replace him, but right now he seems fine, all things considered

LOL. He had a stroke a year ago and he's still a fucking vegetable.

How many years do you think you libtards get to use that bullshit excuse?

He's as dumb as a fucking brick. Much like yourself and your other vegetable hero - Joe Biden.

Valuist

EOG Master
Republicans like cheating? I don't know anyone on the right who believe that biological males should be able to compete against females. Yet there are some on the left who believe in this lunacy. Having a biological male competing against females is the ultimate in cheating.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Republicans like cheating? I don't know anyone on the right who believe that biological males should be able to compete against females. Yet there are some on the left who believe in this lunacy. Having a biological male competing against females is the ultimate in cheating.

The Lovely Riley Gaines Has Been Fighting Against That, Publicly, Since The Democrats Embraced The Idea, That Men Can Get Pregnant.

https://rileygaines.com/

boston massacre

EOG Master

Who Votes For These Warped Minded Snow Flake Politicians ?

MrTop

EOG Master

Trump Is Racking Up Endorsements In Florida. Should DeSantis Be Worried?​

the donald leading the league in endorsements next will be hack wilson's RBI record

kane

EOG master
Of course not, but this one is saying out loud what I've been saying all along, the majority of Americans want sensible gun control, and they want to keep abortions legal. So how does the GOP win elections going forward when they're on the unpopular side of these two huge issues? I'm asking a serious question, when the majority of the country wants gun control and legal abortion, how does the party against those things handle it?

AdChoices

[IMG alt="Newsweek"]https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA12I4v2.img?w=36&h=36&q=60&m=6&f=png&u=t[/IMG]
Newsweek

Follow

Fox Host Confronts Rick Scott With Poll Data Spelling Bad News for GOP​

Senator Rick Scott, a Florida Republican, was confronted by a Fox News host on Friday about the poor polling for policies that the GOP has been pushing hard for, at one point calling some of the numbers bad news.

During an appearance on Fox Business, host Stuart Varney pressed Scott on the considerable unpopularity of the GOP's policies among voters, citing a recent Fox News poll that found widespread support for firearm restrictions to combat the country's rising gun violence as opposed to more heavily arming people, and another poll that found two-thirds support for keeping the abortion pill, mifepristone, legal.

"This Fox poll on guns, that's not good news for Republicans,"
Varney said, adding that Scott is essentially arguing that the country has enough gun laws already.

"Here's another one that might be somewhat difficult for Republicans, another Fox poll: 56 percent of voters believe that abortion should be legal," Varney added. "Again, that's not real good for Republicans. I mean, look at Wisconsin, look at Kansas."

kane

EOG master
The majority of Americans want gun control and legal abortion, the GOP is against both of these major issues, GL with that the next election

kane

EOG master

Fox News Poll: Voters favor gun limits over arming citizens to reduce gun violence​

1682789798814.png

Another 6 in 10 favor banning assault rifles and semi-automatic weapons (61%)

mr merlin

EOG Master

Fox News Poll: Voters favor gun limits over arming citizens to reduce gun violence​

View attachment 7468893

Another 6 in 10 favor banning assault rifles and semi-automatic weapons (61%)
Irrelevant, this isn't a democracy, if they want to change the constitution they need 75% of the states to agree to a resolution/amendment. Accomplish that and you get your way, barring that the opinions of losers are meaningless.

The simple truth is anti - gun nuts dont even have the right to express a opinion on the matter. Everything in america today is going in the direction of more guns, looser carry rules, more rights for gun owners. Gun owners are now free to open fire on criminals all over the country, every week we hear of more instances of lawful self defense, not just to protect life but to protect property, it's wonderful what's happening. I think I read that something like 20 million guns have been sold in the last couple years, a glorious arming of america is underway.