How come Republicans can't win without cheating.

kane

EOG master

RNC chair: Republicans can’t ignore abortion on campaign trail​

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said on Sunday that Republicans need to address questions about abortion policy “head on” on the campaign trail, adding that the issue played a big role in the party’s disappointing 2022 midterm performance.

“Abortion was a big issue in key states like Michigan and Pennsylvania,”
McDaniel said on “Fox News Sunday.” “The guidance we’re going to give to our candidates is, you have to address this head on… many of our candidates across the board refused to talk about it.”

Abortion access became one of the most important issues on the campaign trail for voters in 2022, after the historical fall of Roe v. Wade, which stripped federal protections for the procedure. A string of Republican-led states then moved quickly to place bans and restrictions on abortions.

MrTop

EOG Master
They have all of that in California - including a ban on "assault weapons".

Meanwhile, California has the largest number of mass shootings in the country - and it's not close.

the numbers are close.. california is much bigger than texas with population. You are right though ...most killing are in calif and they have all the laws. So the laws are a bit overplayed. If the person is going to do it...laws mean little. That is what it comes down to. Prison / quick execution works better...problem is prisons cost money.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The difference between the left and the right is we dont care about gun deaths, only gun rights. Chances are most of the people getting shot in some of those red states deserve it.

Well, they all overwhelmingly live in blue cities even in red states.

Couldn't care less. All I care about is the ability to defend myself and my family if I ever have to deal with their heinous bullshit.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

RNC chair: Republicans can’t ignore abortion on campaign trail​

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said on Sunday that Republicans need to address questions about abortion policy “head on” on the campaign trail, adding that the issue played a big role in the party’s disappointing 2022 midterm performance.

“Abortion was a big issue in key states like Michigan and Pennsylvania,”
McDaniel said on “Fox News Sunday.” “The guidance we’re going to give to our candidates is, you have to address this head on… many of our candidates across the board refused to talk about it.”

Abortion access became one of the most important issues on the campaign trail for voters in 2022, after the historical fall of Roe v. Wade, which stripped federal protections for the procedure. A string of Republican-led states then moved quickly to place bans and restrictions on abortions.
All fine and good, but I’m pounding economy all day. People are really starting to feel it now.

kane

EOG master
but I’m pounding economy all day
You're right, but you know Trump, rather than talk about the things that matter, things like the economy, he'll instead keep harping on the "stolen" election, the whole campaign will be him bringing up the election from 3 years ago, instead of giving his plan for the future, he'll keep living in the past, and playing the victim card, I have to think by now even his own supporters don't want to hear about 2020 anymore, but he won't change, he's incapable of change, say what you want about the Dems, but they'll stay on message, it will be a lot of keeping abortion legal and gun control, those are two issues that help the Dems

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You're right, but you know Trump, rather than talk about the things that matter, things like the economy, he'll instead keep harping on the "stolen" election, the whole campaign will be him bringing up the election from 3 years ago, instead of giving his plan for the future, he'll keep living in the past, and playing the victim card, I have to think by now even his own supporters don't want to hear about 2020 anymore, but he won't change, he's incapable of change, say what you want about the Dems, but they'll stay on message, it will be a lot of keeping abortion legal and gun control, those are two issues that help the Dems

You mean he won't talk about the shitty economy that Biden has created?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Air travel highest level all time ..unemployment low. The stock market turning down... revisit this in 1 year..

Banks failing
Inflation "transient" at historic levels
Inverse bond yield curves
Losing reserve currency
Housing market in correction
Real dollar wages tanking

Nothing to see here.

MrTop

EOG Master
Banks failing
Losing reserve currency

Nothing to see here.

banks are fine JPM taking control

no problems yet.. all the stuff when stocks are high they have to come down at the end.. the guy who wins the prez job has to worry.. he will feel the heat

MrTop

EOG Master
Wow, how much inflation has there been in the last 3+ years? Maybe 20-25%, so until those numbers tick up at least 20% it's way down right?

cause everyone keeps driving up the prices ...oil had something to do with it. prices will be down in september. Everything won't come down .. labor went up

MrTop

EOG Master
Banks failing
Losing reserve currency

Nothing to see here.

those are all weak banks. The strong will survive with crypto in the end. That is why those banks let you trade.. the weak banks were already closing all over the country...where have you been? it is called direct deposit.... cash will be gone soon....here comes digital currency like i told you and comrade merlin

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sees a list.
Focuses on one item.
Spews lies while supporting monopolistic practices as three of the top four bank failures in American history happen in a matter of months.

Fun stuff.

MrTop

EOG Master
Sees a list.
Focuses on one item.
Spews lies while supporting monopolistic practices as three of the top four bank failures in American history happen in a matter of months.

Fun stuff.

you wanted the tariffs you got them... the world is going to a multi polar world... i guess you do not understand that

kane

EOG master
And the beer tastes the exact same as it did before it went all woke with their trans agenda

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nothing but deflection from kane.

Shocking.

Says Biden inherited a bad economy. Yet, somehow it just keeps getting worse under his administration.

Weird.

It's really bizarre how these libtards make statements they can't back up. Just kidding. It's completely expected.

mr merlin

EOG Master
And the beer tastes the exact same as it did before it went all woke with their trans agenda
So Bud sales are down 26% or so at liquor/conveinance stores, but they're down a astonishing 35% at bars and restaurants. What a disaster?

Now i hear they are preparing to run tons more ads and spend a fortune on marketing , Jesus, all they have to so is apologize and promise to never do it again. Simply incredible they are unwilling to do that.

MrTop

EOG Master
Now bank failures and consolidation have something to do with Chinese tariffs.

Delusions run deep.

it is all part of going to a multi polar world. China is breaking apart from the US. In august the brics currency could be coming out. Not all prices will be lowered it does not matter who the president is. Spend less.

MrTop

EOG Master
Wow, how much inflation has there been in the last 3+ years? Maybe 20-25%, so until those numbers tick up at least 20% it's way down right?

if you are worried about prices... look to defensive stocks / staples.....many healthcare stocks going thru the roof

oil not so good now

kane

EOG master
So Bud sales are down 26% or so at liquor/conveinance stores, but they're down a astonishing 35% at bars and restaurants. What a disaster?
Good, AB is a major contributor to the GOP, maybe after all this silly backlash they'll reconsider who they donate their money to