How come Republicans can't win without cheating.

MrTop

EOG Master
i don't know when this story broke... but bud stock has been down since last week of march.. It will come back it was a bit high

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
i don't know when this story broke... but bud stock has been down since last week of march.. It will come back it was a bit high
I guess it’s what one values more - sales and market share vs the stock market. i had my worst month in a very long time in March, but my supplier just raved about their stock price. To me, there is a disconnect, as there can be a lot of monkey business with stock price manipulation.

MrTop

EOG Master
I guess it’s what one values more - sales and market share vs the stock market. i had my worst month in a very long time in March, but my supplier just raved about their stock price. To me, there is a disconnect, as there can be a lot of monkey business with stock price manipulation.

agree the price of the stock is not accurate ...real value has to be looked into.. when revenues fall like in your case the price of the stock gets adjusted down then it gets better if sales come back ..

i was just trying to see where the price of the stock went down... how much did the story hurt. The story might have hurt a little but It is hard to take down budweiser ... it seems like it is a small story and people took their money out...maybe did not invest/ buy bud lite ...you will see better sales coming... the recession is a bigger worry... not close...

Bud is a staple stock... very good after recession hits so are cigs.

budweiseir stock is up today... coming back...

+.74%

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
agree the price of the stock is not accurate ...real value has to be looked into.. when revenues fall like in your case the price of the stock gets adjusted down then it gets better if sales come back ..

i was just trying to see where the price of the stock went down... how much did the story hurt. The story might have hurt a little but It is hard to take down budweiser ... it seems like it is a small story and people took their money out...maybe did not invest/ buy bud lite ...you will see better sales coming... the recession is a bigger worry... not close...

Bud is a staple stock... very good after recession hits so are cigs.

budweiseir stock is up today... coming back...

+.74%
Revenues can go down if profitability goes up.

Budweiser was probably going down before, hence the promotion. I’m looking at a Budweiser delivery right now, two half pallets. They would usually be two full pallets. Beer sales in general have been flat after COVID, increasing pot sales doesn’t help.

MrTop

EOG Master

Budweiser was probably going down before, hence the promotion. I’m looking at a Budweiser delivery right now, two half pallets. They would usually be two full pallets. Beer sales in general have been flat after COVID, increasing pot sales doesn’t help.

pot really does not sell.. i am looking at the charts for BUD... it went down last week of march/ first week of april... your area could be flat for bud

budweiser not doing as well as others.........bud was much higher 5 years ago bud in 2018 ...price was 106 now 64

beer like heineken killing it now..... 2018 ...was 50.... now 57.5

mr merlin

EOG Master

Coors and miller must be doing backflips, usually you have to spend a fortune on marketing to move sales a few percent - they've surged 15% each while doing nothing.

boston massacre

EOG Master
A Slow Crawl To The Finish Line.

But The March, Forward Continues.

Grassley, Comer allege bribery scheme involving Biden and demand documents from FBI​

Two top congressional Republicans say they want to know what, if any, information the FBI has about an alleged bribery scheme involving President Joe Biden, while the White House accuses the lawmakers of an "unfounded political attack."

House Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley, of Iowa, say a whistleblower has provided information about the alleged scheme, and they have issued a subpoena to FBI Director Christopher Wray demanding a document that they say contains information about the allegation..

In their letter to Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, Grassley and Comer said that it had come to their attention that "the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) possess an unclassified FD-1023 form that describes an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions."

"It has been alleged that the document includes a precise description of how the alleged criminal scheme was employed as well as its purpose," their letter said.

MrTop

EOG Master
You mean the leftists will win after they tank the economy completely?

sad but the recession ..a bad one will come. Hopefully it won't be a long one. Giving out free money during the virus was a bad idea. China and many countries are dumping investments in the US. China and their currency will be on one side the west on the other

Bushay

NHL Expert
Jefferies exposes the GOP hypocrisy and brings the receipts.
This guy's a rock star calling these crooks out.

MrTop

EOG Master
Of course, in reality, she has a masters degree.

But don't let facts get in the way of those delusions.

Investors are likely to favor gold and technology stocks as those bets are expected to provide a buffer against the possibility of a US recession this year, according to strategists at JPMorgan Chase & Co.

kane

EOG master
the majority of Americans want sensible gun control, and they want to keep abortions legal. So how does the GOP win elections going forward when they're on the unpopular side of these two huge issues? I'm asking a serious question, when the majority of the country wants gun control and legal abortion, how does the party against those things handle it?

kane

EOG master
Fox News co-host Geraldo Rivera predicted on Saturday that President Joe Biden will win reelection in 2024 due to the Republican Party's support for laws restricting abortion rights.

Rivera is the latest Republican to sound the alarm about the party's stance on abortion being a losing position among the electorate, as some conservatives warn embracing strict abortion bans turns away swing voters. Abortion rights reemerged as a major issue for millions of voters after the United States Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, the landmark decision that guaranteed abortion rights across the country, last summer, allowing states to make their own laws surrounding the medical procedure

Republican-led states quickly moved to place limitations or outright bans on abortion, but some in the party are warning about backlash from moderate voters over the issue. Republicans underperformed or lost in several key elections after the Court's decision, including underwhelming results during the midterms that many critics have attributed to abortion.

His remarks are the latest indication that abortion remains a difficult issue for Republicans, with other Republicans urging the party to move toward the center on the issue.

Representative Nancy Mace, a South Carolina Republican who identifies as "pro-life" but has sought to find common ground on the issue, previously told Newsweek that women voters in her swing district do not support extreme positions on the medical procedure.

"They want a middle ground approach that protects life by setting reasonable limits while also protecting women. They want access to birth control but also want resources for when unplanned pregnancies occur. This is something we can do, and if the GOP wants to win national elections anytime soon, then women cannot continue to be ignored. Women are watching," she said last month.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fox News co-host Geraldo Rivera predicted on Saturday that President Joe Biden will win reelection in 2024 due to the Republican Party's support for laws restricting abortion rights.

Rivera is the latest Republican to sound the alarm about the party's stance on abortion being a losing position among the electorate, as some conservatives warn embracing strict abortion bans turns away swing voters. Abortion rights reemerged as a major issue for millions of voters after the United States Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, the landmark decision that guaranteed abortion rights across the country, last summer, allowing states to make their own laws surrounding the medical procedure

Republican-led states quickly moved to place limitations or outright bans on abortion, but some in the party are warning about backlash from moderate voters over the issue. Republicans underperformed or lost in several key elections after the Court's decision, including underwhelming results during the midterms that many critics have attributed to abortion.

His remarks are the latest indication that abortion remains a difficult issue for Republicans, with other Republicans urging the party to move toward the center on the issue.

Representative Nancy Mace, a South Carolina Republican who identifies as "pro-life" but has sought to find common ground on the issue, previously told Newsweek that women voters in her swing district do not support extreme positions on the medical procedure.

"They want a middle ground approach that protects life by setting reasonable limits while also protecting women. They want access to birth control but also want resources for when unplanned pregnancies occur. This is something we can do, and if the GOP wants to win national elections anytime soon, then women cannot continue to be ignored. Women are watching," she said last month.
Yea, geraldo is someone who we should always listen to. His reputation for fairness and common sense is unmatched.

kane

EOG master
Yea, geraldo is someone who we should always listen to. His reputation for fairness and common sense is unmatched.

So you don't think the abortion issue hurt your side in the midterms? I hope you don't, I hope your side never gets it, SCOTUS overturning Roe was a gift to the Dems, if you can't see that. I can't help you

mr merlin

EOG Master

So you don't think the abortion issue hurt your side in the midterms? I hope you don't, I hope your side never gets it, SCOTUS overturning Roe was a gift to the Dems, if you can't see that. I can't help you
I'm not a big abortion guy, on the one hand it is murder of an unborn child, on the other hand the more black kids that get aborted the better. Thus I'm on the fence.

As far as the politics goes, the premise of your comment is that elections are fair and honest, I think the dems will steal elections no matter what the R's do. So it really doesn;t matter.

boston massacre

EOG Master

He Eats It.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Is Geraldo a Republican? I thought he was middle of the road at the minimum.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden Crimes Are Evidence Of A Mostly Communist Style Media In America.

If It Was Trump, It Would Get Treated As Biggest Political Story EVER, By Communist Media Wing In America.

Somebody Attempt To Prove Me Wrong.

blueline

EOG Master
looks a like a very good election day for Democrats yesterday......not so much for trump magatards and other gop-cultists

Bushay

NHL Expert
Biden Crimes Are Evidence Of A Mostly Communist Style Media In America.

If It Was Trump, It Would Get Treated As Biggest Political Story EVER, By Communist Media Wing In America.

Somebody Attempt To Prove Me Wrong.
You need tangible evidence to make claims like that and not come across as mentally retarded. For which, you have NONE! Without evidence, you're just continuing to do the same thing for the last 6 years, and that is simply flapping your gums while Joe and the Democrats continue to clean up the mess and right this ship.

Another indictment is coming this week it sounds. And his sorry team of attorneys couldn't even help him beat the easiest one! lol.

Bye bye MAGA!

Thanks for wasting everyone's time.

We all knew it was going to end this way.

Because of course.....Crime doesn't pay!