How did everyone fare today?

I had no plays today ...last week I killed the man on Saturday and then got killed and then some on Sunday .....so I won a little yesterday and just watched today.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Well I would be yes key word would be up huge, but my squeelers over fell apart. With that said, Tampa came up huge and the Rammmmmmies....yes the rammmmmies were the big hit O the day for me:wow1 . Had to change my underdraws at the end but:+signs8-1 . The under in the broncos was a nice hit as well.......but the night is all too young. HMMMMMM should I A.) NOT play tonights game take the winning day to the bank B.) Double up on the over 53.5 C.) Put some action money only on the over or D.) Go with an action parlay of the Raiders and over.....hmmmmm

GL,

MN

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Mr. NBA said:
Well I would be yes key word would be up huge, but my squeelers over fell apart. With that said, Tampa came up huge and the Rammmmmmies....yes the rammmmmies were the big hit O the day for me:wow1 . Had to change my underdraws at the end but:+signs8-1 . The under in the broncos was a nice hit as well.......but the night is all too young. HMMMMMM should I A.) NOT play tonights game take the winning day to the bank B.) Double up on the over 53.5 C.) Put some action money only on the over or D.) Go with an action parlay of the Raiders and over.....hmmmmm

GL,

MN

Im choosing C and D:smokesmal

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted
2-2 Today. 1-2 Yesterday. I will say this, if a guy thinks he is going to make money this year in College by playing alot of games I think you had better think again. College has been really wacky thus far and is only gonna get worse.

Swing

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I Half won and Half lost! LOL Put in a lot of time going nowhere. Is there a chip available to switch gears from baseball to college FB to NFL?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
BTW - blew 3 units on the Bears under, Lions, and Da Bears over at halftime. My son went to the game and we bought picks for the game from a trout er tout.

So, he calls me at halftime - 31-6. Nobody is stopping anybody - what's the over for the second half? But, here is the beauty of the NFL-7 points in the second half. I know - bad idea - ball control - steam on the under.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Good day for Home teams and Unders and oh BTW - steam was seen (albeit just a pitiul 5 puffs) in the NFL today. I love this game.

great personally but when I logged into agent figures for my sheet some fuck hit a 16K parlay on a 200 bet

piece of shit