How do you rate BetFirstClass?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: How do you rate BetFirstClass?

This post alone shows it was never +305 which seems to be the story now. Why would they have had no action on +305 Dallas if that was the right line for the underdog?

<TABLE id=post2152122 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid" class=thead> 05-13-09, 10:01 PM </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #11 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>betfirstclass<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2152122", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2152122 class=alt1> Re: So I deposited a little money over at BFC today.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Timetopay
BFC so what are you trying to say with that example?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

well, if you read TTT

Trying say the line was -365

NOT -265

and If people didn't wager EVERY--CENT they had available, Including 100% BONUS CASH my--clerks are 1/2sleep might NOT catch shit Like this .........But when NOT one--single wager on the + + + + + and People Betting EVERY ---CENT in their ACCTS makes it Pretty easy to spot .........
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

I liked the part of the rating process Roach where you call him a boner.

That made me laugh

Cannon

Banned

Message to me from the big cheese at BFC
<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Private Message: Agree to Disagree</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-15-09, 02:58 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>betfirstclass<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_ style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Agree to Disagree
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Cannon Sir

Contrary to polular Belief on this site, I am fairly well Educated Successful Person and the simple fact that I make about 125 typos per day takes away from this FACT

Anyway, Let's simply agree to Disagree but really getting tires of the Put down/Insults Yet anytime we Offer Line Like Last Night's ORL ML -230 which was Great Value . . . . You choose to Ignore . . . .

If you never Play at any of My shops, That's fine as well, chances are you will or perhaps DO but I'm really tired of the contant Badgering of BFC

can we Please Just agree to disagree & if you ever Meet me (Person) 99% chance your thought Perception will Change 360-degrees

That I can assure you

Perhaps I might be in a position to extort a free $25 play if I raise my rating to a D+. Or perhaps a $50 free play if I went as high as C-
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

Alright you are a D+ book. There are you happy now, give me $25 and put it in JJ Golds account. AKA Hank Webber AKA Mike Corbin AKA Shrinks adopted son. Get Shirnk to pay JJ Gold the $400 he owes and you can be a C rated book endorsed by Cannon sports. Also Chucky The Worlds Greatest Tout will endorse your book and we will take the standard 30% of the net losses from those Rubes we send to you. Give us the same deal as Shriky got.

Cannon, i would pry offer you some money to get off my nuts if i was Mike...shit gets old for the one getting abused.

Cannon

Banned

If they give JJ Gold $400 in an account that Shrink owes him and he makes me a video explaining the fact he got the $400. Then give me all of JJ Golds plays for me to fade at my books and let me tout Chucky The Tout I will shut the fvck up and give them a C+ rating.

I don't see how they can not take that offer. They win and I will win a ton on the fade of JJ and Chuck will give me a commission on the service and BFC will give both Chuck and I 30 % commissions on the guys we send to him. Everyone is happy.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BFC has been good for Hogan...they are trying hard to move on up the ladder of success...every business makes mistakes and so does the very best ones. I'll give them an A for effort and a B overall...no problems with BFC at all for Hogan. :thumbsup

THANKS HOGAN

I run the damn Place & Give us a SOLID B -

Meaning there are errors and items we could Improve on

However, PAYOUTS are Not one of them

we also Offer 10--cent Overnights which feel free to comment on HOGAN if you are a 10---Cent Profile acct Holder . . . . .

Have we not made Tremendous Improvements in our 10-cent OVERNIGHT Lines the Last 3-4 weeks ...........Be completely Honest

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

CANNON jokes about these 40-cent lines when in fact ALL ACCT Holders are given the Option 15C (with Bonus) or 10C and waive Bonus . . . . .

and we OFFER LAY107 Basketball as well as Football . . . .

all we ask is Hang around and watch the Grading go Up, Up, AND UP

THANKS HOGAN

I run the damn Place & Give us a SOLID B -

Meaning there are errors and items we could Improve on

However, PAYOUTS are Not one of them

we also Offer 10--cent Overnights which feel free to comment on HOGAN if you are a 10---Cent Profile acct Holder . . . . .

Have we not made Tremendous Improvements in our 10-cent OVERNIGHT Lines the Last 3-4 weeks ...........Be completely Honest

10 cent overnight for Hogan..no problem. $25.00 free play tonight..Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :+waving-5

BetfirstClass:

They came through. I really have to give them credit. They definitely have done the right thing.

Mistakes happen. They are in operation only 2 years and they are doing a pretty damn good job.

They are paying out, they are knocking out the kinks.

They paid the bad line and thats the end of the story. They did what they were supposed to do.

Now whomever keeps ripping these guys, should really have their heads examined. They are getting themselves a decent little operation.

Now if i wanted one of my buddies to bet, and they bet big, I would have them bet at Betfirstclass. The Judge is a legend in Cr, he aint going nowhere, so I would feel very comfortable with them.

Football season comes, I am getting myself a sheet and it will be with Betfirstclass. I see Mike as a guy that wants to enjoy and share his money, while deep down he loves to take a gamble.

I give Betfirstclass a B rating at this time. The main thing is they listen to suggestions, and they pay. I was bashing them to get people paid. They listened. They now deserve the respect......

Good Job guys, and good luck.

Just a Man:thumbsup

SURGE

EOG Member

BFC....do you plan on doing something with that design? looks pretty bad..not that it matters but a nice design would attract more people =D

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Pay her more than $5 an hour and get better results.

Clerks already make more than teachers, some lawyers, and the police in Costa Rica...

Bottom line is that BFC has admitted their errors and paid everyone that needed to get paid...I'm almost sure that all the posters here that are complaining have never made a mistake in their workplace or business...mistakes are made, in this business it is magnified....

Clerks already make more than teachers, some lawyers, and the police in Costa Rica...

Bottom line is that BFC has admitted their errors and paid everyone that needed to get paid...I'm almost sure that all the posters here that are complaining have never made a mistake in their workplace or business...mistakes are made, in this business it is magnified....

Good Post...nuff said :cheers

BFC....do you plan on doing something with that design? looks pretty bad..not that it matters but a nice design would attract more people =D

I think you might have missed clicking on this part of it, SURGE:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

SURGE

If someone Makes a Decision to Play with us Based on our Design, Then I'm NOT sure how much of a serious player they really are

#1 Look at Grande (which is Great Shop) Design is Terrible

#2 I believe you Played here & won Decent amount money, Despite
our Design . . . & I think you were paid @ 11:22 p.m. on a Sun
evening, Which NOT tooo many shops Paying People these days
@ 11:22 p.m. on a Sunday which = 1:22 AM E.S.T.

So, to answer your ?

NO, we won't be changing our design anytime soon Sir :doh1

eat at quiznos

EOG Member

RAIDERS line history Pretty simply

-265 Then agents start BLOWING UP PHONES saying are you out of your
********* Minds / I say Relax it's 365 as I'm on Mobile
they say, Think again it's TWO SIXTY FIVE & everyone betting it
for the max

I contact Office & have Few Choice Words with BRANDON

LINE GOES

-365 12 mins later
-370 JUST BEFORE TIP

end of Discoussion as 72 hrs of this is More than enough GENTS

You rival all posters as the biggest liar on these forums. I will bet you anything you want you didnt have 46 ML bets on Denver in the 1H.

I will send a tech over to your office to verify, if he says I am wrong I will pay right then.

I will bet as little as 10K or as much as 25K.

Are you in HIGHLANDPARKDR, errrrrr, I mean Mike at BFC?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

We got your back BFC :militaire-2942:

HOGAN

I have answered more ?'s Pertaining to this Than I care to and can ASSURE you & EVERYONE else, I refuse to answer anymore ?'s Pertaining to this ............

Thanks for the PM's (& you know who I am referring to)

Thanks Guys . . . . .

HOGAN

I have answered more ?'s Pertaining to this Than I care to and can ASSURE you & EVERYONE else, I refuse to answer anymore ?'s Pertaining to this ............

Thanks for the PM's (& you know who I am referring to)

Thanks Guys . . . . .

Got ya...everything is cool :cheers

You rival all posters as the biggest liar on these forums. I will bet you anything you want you didnt have 46 ML bets on Denver in the 1H.

I will send a tech over to your office to verify, if he says I am wrong I will pay right then.

I will bet as little as 10K or as much as 25K.

Are you in HIGHLANDPARKDR, errrrrr, I mean Mike at BFC?

I can confirm HIGHLANDPARKDR is NOT Mike from BFC :)

Mammon

EOG Master

You also have to cover Western Union fees at 300 not 500 to compete.

Mammon

EOG Master

MAMON

DONE

send $300 I'll lower the MIN---DEP & Pick--up alll FEES

what else can I do for you Sir . . . .:cheers

Honestly if cash, 5 dimes will take it since I can parlay alternate lines. Next I can charge allaccess to my credit card at Bet Jamaica at the local supermarket. I'll try it but probably not right now unless you got that stuff\\\ stuff. No rush as 5d has me up up up..

Mammon

EOG Master

I got lots of $$ at 5 dimes do you do transfers free? rollover/bonus too?

I rate them an F. I backed off big time that 1st night and even started feeling bad about all the bashing that was going on. I let this thing drop. Sign into EOG today and there is Mike talking shit to me again in PMs. I couldnt fucking believe my eyes.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

uncalled for the way you were treated and about those PM's the guy is obviously fucking nuts as he sends them to everyone:shoot:

bettor books for you out there nowshesmyruca:cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

uncalled for the way you were treated and about those PM's the guy is obviously fucking nuts as he sends them to everyone:shoot:

bettor books for you out there nowshesmyruca:cheers

BD

FOR THE RECORD

#1 PM's were in Lieu of RUCA making Huge Error and posting NOT
only Vital Processing Acct Info BUT

#2 Staff's FULL NAMES

RUCA has apologized & ALL IS GOOD

so, that's what the PM's were all about

He has Also Been Invited to Join Me @ THE PLAYBOY~MANSION for Charity--Event as well . . . . all in all NOT a bad way to spend a weekend

J

joeybagadonuts

BD

FOR THE RECORD

#1 PM's were in Lieu of RUCA making Huge Error and posting NOT
only Vital Processing Acct Info BUT

#2 Staff's FULL NAMES

RUCA has apologized & ALL IS GOOD

so, that's what the PM's were all about

He has Also Been Invited to Join Me @ THE PLAYBOY~MANSION for Charity--Event as well . . . . all in all NOT a bad way to spend a weekend

Hey Mike if I can talk enough shit about your book and clerks will you invite me to the Playboy Mansion with you cause that's the only way you'll ever get any of my business? I can fly there in an hour.

:LMAO

Cannon

Banned

I have friends that have private jets can we fly in also. They have been there before say it will be cool to be seen by the pool. I'm in. Can JJ Gold AKA Mike Corbin go also. he has not been laid in over a decade.