How does the curb taste?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: How does the curb taste?

i dont know, i kinda pulled that outta my ass but if i heard somebody say that to another i would assume they just lost their home, job, et al.

I was thinking like in a street fight when one guy props the other guys head on the curb and stomps...

pretty brutal stuff actually
:blink:

Apple

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1764282 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-03-08, 05:08 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #21 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1764282", true); </SCRIPT>
LINESMOVER.COM

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1764282 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Where do touts get their customers?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Jeff Jones
If Doc's doesn't work out, maybe you can hook up with Meyer.

We want to be like you and your 5-7 guys. We don't have gambling debts.

We want to know what that feels like. Help us.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
It must suck to be you, seriously why do you even post here aside from having nothing better to do? I have worked for the Shrink for 81 months straight , either get use to it ot scram.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO:: How's the curb taste?
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ballwonder

EOG Master

Is that where that came from? Amer History x?
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1754004 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">11-29-08, 11:09 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #4 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1754004", true); </SCRIPT>
LINESMOVER.COM

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1754004 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Fezzik Hilton Picks
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Jeff Jones
Journeyman, bless your clueless heart.

The Hilton picks the lines. Alll contestants play by the same lines. The lines come out on Tuesday afternoon.

Now go fiddle with your stupid Top 40 list.

hah 'my clueless heart' ...I am well aware, just wondering why you post 5 day old lines.

I would win this contest with those stale lines...hell I will win the Doc's NFL contest and the lines are nowhere near as stale, that's how clueless I am.

I notice you just quit both contests or just died off.... kind of hard to believe with Fezzik's picks at your disposal....you should have won it easily, no?:+clueless

How's the curb taste you gotten use to it yet?

I believe it can be used in may contexts.

Apple

Banned

Actually getting off the computer right now... Not feeling good.

Good Night

Is that where that came from? Amer History x?
Being kicked to the curb:

When your wife/girlfriend throws you out, getting fired from a job, when a player gets cut from a team, etc.

Plaxico was kicked to the curb by the Giants, my old lady kicked me to the curb, my boss kicked me to the curb for xeroxing my bag on the copier...

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1764282 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-03-08, 05:08 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#21 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1764282", true); </SCRIPT>
LINESMOVER.COM

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1764282 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Where do touts get their customers?
If Doc's doesn't work out, maybe you can hook up with Meyer.

We want to be like you and your 5-7 guys. We don't have gambling debts.

We want to know what that feels like. Help us.

It must suck to be you, seriously why do you even post here aside from having nothing better to do? I have worked for the Shrink for 81 months straight , either get use to it ot scram.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO:: How's the curb taste?

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

can I get an interpretation of Jman's use of this phrase?

WVU

EOG Master

Being kicked to the curb:

When your wife/girlfriend throws you out, getting fired from a job, when a player gets cut from a team, etc.

Plaxico was kicked to the curb by the Giants, my old lady kicked me to the curb, my boss kicked me to the curb for xeroxing my bag on the copier...

yes, but this isn't "kicked to the curb" it is "how does the curb taste?" I think there is a little more meaning to it

I have always thought of "How does the curb taste?" as akin to a follow-up question after one has been kicked to the curb.

Like, you've been kicked there, now how does it taste?

WVU

EOG Master

I have always thought of "How does the curb taste?" as akin to a follow-up question after one has been kicked to the curb.

Like, you've been kicked there, now how does it taste?

You are probably right. I was hoping for something juicier. Maybe Jman can come in and tell us that that is exactly what he meant. But how was he kicked to the curb? That implies that Jeff had some sort of position here.:+clueless

These guys are exactly right. You open the guys mouth on the curb front teeth on top, bottom on bottom and wham! makes me cringe just thinking about it.

WVU

EOG Master

By the way, I think this thread title ranks up there with my other thread, "What is The Cobra Clutch" as far as peculiar curiosity.

"How does the curb taste?"

From what I can tell it does in fact refer to curbstomping, which can be traced back to the Nazis. The following bit urbandictionary sheds some light:

"An act of brutality and suffering widely used by the Nazi forces of Germany. Commonly used in persecuting Jewish prisoners, the Nazis would lay a Jew or another prisoner of war down in front of a curb, usually in front of a crowd (who were withholding information) and instruct them to bite down on the curb at gunpoint. The Gestapo was known to instruct infantry to then do the 'stomping' as Gestapo soliders had light boots, and the infantry had the heavier boots."

So "how does the curb taste" along with curbstomping may have been asked at some point by a Nazi curbstomper, which somehow has made its way through time and space to tickle our fancy here at EOG.

WVU

EOG Master

great, so now this colorful phrase is anti semitic

2348ji23e

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="scanscoutcode=763&pageurl=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/551/&file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/curbstomp.flv&mediaid=551&title=Curb Stomp &tags=lights&description=Inspired by the movie American History X, these idiots attempt a curb stomp.&displayheight=325&backcolor=0x0d0d0d&lightoclor=0x336699&frontcolor=0xcccccc&image=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/curbstomp75.jpg" wmode="transparent" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Journeyman

EOG Master

You are probably right. I was hoping for something juicier. Maybe Jman can come in and tell us that that is exactly what he meant. But how was he kicked to the curb? That implies that Jeff had some sort of position here.:+clueless

Use your imagination.:rolleyes:

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

I was thinking like in a street fight when one guy props the other guys head on the curb and stomps...

pretty brutal stuff actually
:blink:

WVU, is this exactly what I was going to post, I think you nailed it on the head. :cheers

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i've heard guys say they kicked a girl to the curb meaning that they kicked them out of the house for good.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I googled "How does the curb taste?"...only one entry came up and this was from a hip-hop rap website...

"ill souljah, more on the hands of a -dik ryhda-. laughin at the top of my lungs lookin at this -pre-writta-.
got verbs turnin to slurred blurbs, like the infamous curbs// (as i crush your neck to the ground)
how does the curb taste. your bltch ass just got misplaced..."

Curb- A delicious Middle Eastern treat consisting of cock and balls rolled into a pita.

Something Jeff's avatar would surely enjoy:cheers