How fast is BOOKMAKER processing payouts these days? Last time, it took me 14 days I believe!

OctoMan

Banned
Re: How fast is BOOKMAKER processing payouts these days? Last time, it took me 14 days I believe!

PO69, hook me up with SBR Points mang

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: How fast is BOOKMAKER processing payouts these days? Last time, it took me 14 days I believe!

Faster than it takes you to be a man with 800.

Mammon

EOG Master

Tough spot eeghh?

Mammon

EOG Master

PO you have not responded once to me. I bailed you out in a tough time with 800 and said surprize me one day with the 800.

If you are a broke ass now then sorry to bother you.

OctoMan

Banned

Mammon you never bailed me out. I'm calling racist

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

PO you have not responded once to me. I bailed you out in a tough time with 800 and said surprize me one day with the 800.

If you are a broke ass now then sorry to bother you.

:shoot:

Mammon

EOG Master

I may bump this every day for Po to step up and be a man.

It's been 6 months. Tough times I guess. Sorta like the Noob has been real busy...

PO69

EOG Master

Well I tried to send $500 on 4 different occassions and the first 3 PM's were not answered and then with the final PM you said that it was a gift.

I didnt make this thread because I was expecting a payout from bookmaker. I certainly dont have over $1000 in bookmaker, so no need for a payout request

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

So why did you make the thread PO?

PO69

EOG Master

Well someone else asked elsewhere and I remembered having to wait 14 days for a small payout of like $1400 about 6 months ago.

Actually, if Baltimore doesnt win this game outright, then I wont have any money in bookmaker

Mammon

EOG Master

You offered me 200 a few days later and I said keep winning and get me the whole thing one day when 800 was not a big deal. There was no offer of 500 several times. I just said get out of the tough spot and surprize me with 800. I even covered it up when it came out to protect you.

No big deal, but when 800 is no big deal to you, let me know.

OctoMan

Banned

PO, you called joeybagadonuts a stiff and you are doing the same. Hypocrite?

1st and Ten

EOG Senior Member

2 days (courier) about 3 months ago. Issued a check drawn off a national bank in CR.