How fat is Kinger?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: How fat is Kinger?

'I've lost 20 pounds in about 1 1/2 months. Want to lose another 20 and get down to about 155 again.

All I've done is only eat an apple, 1/2 cup of soup and a salad everyday only. Calorie intake has been under 1200 about 39 of the 45 days I've been on the diet. I stopped drinking any liquid that wasn't water - until my bender this weekend, jaysus. I started walking about 5 miles to the train everyday instead of driving to work - I now am riding my bike about 50-55 miles a week. (10 miles, 5 days a week, to and from the train).

I haven't cut out everything bad. I just cut back. Limit your calories to fewer than you consume and you will lose weight. If you want to get in shape, obviously you need to add a workout of some sorts in there, but if you just want to shed LB's just eat less than you burn everyday.'

:doh1 Nobody knows how to diet over there. That kind of diet is devastating for your body. You lose fat AND muscle. Crash diets like this end up killing people.

texansfan

EOG Master

im laughing at the fruit of the loom underware, what doke wears that crap and white too lol

What a shocker, you immediately focus in on his underwear. Last night you talked about sucking dick and butt fucking. That closet door is cracking open, just go ahead and come out.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Wish him the best but yeah, 1200 calories is not enough intake, especially if he's doing all that walking/riding his bike.

People make it too hard. No need to "diet", just make lifestyle changes that you can live with forever. Permanent changes.

If not, if you do things like take in 1200 calories not only is there zero chance he can keep doing it, his body is going to blow up once he goes back to a regular diet.

Props to him though, at least he's doing something about it. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.....

A family of 8 live under it down in Queens. :)

I've lost 100 pounds (took me at least 8 years) and kept it off. Still a big guy but at 6' 5" and 265 but I wear size 38 jeans and got more energy than I know what to do with.

I started off by doing subtle things, instead of whole milk went to 2%. Drank that a few months, went to 1%. Drink fat free now and have done so for years.

Get away from eating out as much as you can. Hard when you live alone like King and I but doable. Again, cut back. I probably ate out at MINIMUM 5 times a week.....

Now I buy and cook/prepare almost every meal. It's the exception not the rule when it comes to eating out.

As for starting to exercise, I started by doing something every time a commercial came on. At first I could barely make 25 JJ's, now I do 10 sets of 100 at least 3 times a week.

The calves barely burn now.

Included push-ups and sit-ups as time went on.

I don't count calories. I know what I should be doing. Stay away from soda, every one of those calories is pure garbage. Stay away from sweets and shit.

Reward yourself. Unless you're going into competitive body building you don't have to eat clean every day....

On Sunday had a steak, baked potato, green beans and sweet tea.

If you put yourself on a rigid diet/work-out plan you will fail.

Diets are a billion dollar industry because we get wildly motivated, deprive ourselves of everything, then get disgusted when we don't see incredible results because all the punishment we are enduring.

Small changes you can live with mean long term results. Which by the way is what you're after........

If you lose 40 pounds in a month, sounds good but the guy losing 2 1/2 to 3 pounds a month is the one that's going to keep it off.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

BTW I got an app on the phone that lets me know when I hit 10k steps each day. If I don't hit that I don't go to bed....

At first it was hell. Now I don't even remember it going off, usually sometime in the early afternoon.

Don't make it work or it's never going to last. Think long term. Make yourself understand you aren't going to be looking great next month, maybe not even next year.

Just look for improvement, if you do that you know you're going the right way Kinger.

Good luck dude.