How is Royalfan doing in fantasy this year?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: How is Royalfan doing in fantasy this year?

Good question.

What's the entry fee for one of these mega leagues?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Jeez. Not bad at all, as long as you're getting paid, lol.

The basketball one that I'm playing with your favorite group FFF was $200

I'm going to win, though. :btj:

WVU

EOG Master

fantasy is way too much work. The only way it would be worth it is if you could devote full time effort like Royalfan because that's who you are competing against in those big tournaments. I imagine there is a lot more dead money than say a poker tourney. Without huge effort you are dead money.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Bad full season baseball season. Did well in daily. Football in for 161k and expected return is 244 going into this week. That does not include anything for all of the overall contests which I will have lots and lots of bullets in for the big money. The number is based on every playoff matchup being a coin flip and earning regular season prizes for various things if I am in that position now.

I don't consider myself the best but am rated as such.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
my pastor says people have a desire to be worshipped, but we should only worship Jesus. This is 1 of the areas I am now working on, to not desire worship of others.

That's probably the least of the things you need to work on.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
my pastor says people have a desire to be worshipped, but we should only worship Jesus. This is 1 of the areas I am now working on, to not desire worship of others.

Yet you constantly tout yourself as the best in the world... no irony there or anything.

"For each should test their own actions, then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to others." -Galatians 6:4

"This is what the LORD says: Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches." -Jeremiah 9:23

"The LORD detests all proud of heart, Be sure of this: they will not go unpunished." -Proverbs 16:5

railbird

EOG Master
Yet you constantly tout yourself as the best in the world... no irony there or anything.

"For each should test their own actions, then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to others." -Galatians 6:4

"This is what the LORD says: Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches." -Jeremiah 9:23

"The LORD detests all proud of heart, Be sure of this: they will not go unpunished." -Proverbs 16:5
I noted that in sentence number 2 of my post, im saved by the blood of jesus