How long is a flight from Baltimore to Vegas

CB Brian

EOG Enthusiast
Re: How long is a flight from Baltimore to Vegas

you a Southwest guy (where you can pick your seat)? Or are you an American guy, where they assign them before-hand (last I checked)?

mofome

Banned

is it like a 6 hour flight? Figured it would be about 4.

got to get these planes moving.

cheapseats

EOG Master

is it like a 6 hour flight? Figured it would be about 4.

got to get these planes moving.

y, where you stop on the way, that is the bitch, you could be one of those stuck on the runway for hours

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

5 hours or so on the way there, 4 hours or so on the way back with jet streams. Made that flight several times myself.

Cannon

Banned

How many whores are you banging on shrinks tab?

I flew from Nashville to Denver this weekend and it was approx. 2.5 hours. Flew Frontier and they had live television. Made it go by real fast.

CB Brian

EOG Enthusiast

If you're on SW, then this should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Hang back a bit at boarding time, and watch for the single gal that gets on in that early-boarding group.

No doubt, she'll find an aisle seat in an empty row. Fall in behind her in the next boarding group, and - if it's your day - you'll find empty the aisle seat right adjacent to her.

If that seat's taken, then just hop in to her row, take the window seat, and set your carry-on shit in the middle seat between you two (discourages all the 75-year-old cock-blockers from taking that seat - unless the plane is full).

Right after wheels-up, lean over and show her on your Ipod - that video of you throwing a football through a window from 75 yards away. After that, the only topic up for discussion is - do we do it in the lavatory up by the cockpit, or the one back there by the flight attendants?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

How much entertainment will i need on the plane? Got to hope im next to a hot lady or 2.

I am not sure Mofome how long the plane ride from Baltimore to Las Vegas is, but I do know this son.

It will be a VERY LONG plane ride for you from Las Vegas back to Baltimore.
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

PS You better hope you are sitting next to an attorney who practices law here in Nevada if you know what I mean?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

2938u4ji23 Meatman you are without a doubt one of the most pathetic fucks around.

mofome

Banned

If you're on SW, then this should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Hang back a bit at boarding time, and watch for the single gal that gets on in that early-boarding group.

No doubt, she'll find an aisle seat in an empty row. Fall in behind her in the next boarding group, and - if it's your day - you'll find empty the aisle seat right adjacent to her.

If that seat's taken, then just hop in to her row, take the window seat, and set your carry-on shit in the middle seat between you two (discourages all the 75-year-old cock-blockers from taking that seat - unless the plane is full).

Right after wheels-up, lean over and show her on your Ipod - that video of you throwing a football through a window from 75 yards away. After that, the only topic up for discussion is - do we do it in the lavatory up by the cockpit, or the one back there by the flight attendants?

You make me a better man.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

I am not sure Mofome how long the plane ride from Baltimore to Las Vegas is, but I do know this son.

It will be a VERY LONG plane ride for you from Las Vegas back to Baltimore.
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

PS You better hope you are sitting next to an attorney who practices law here in Nevada if you know what I mean?

You seem so scared, dave. You need an awful lot of support for a 'tough guy'.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

How many whores are you banging on shrinks tab?

He is NOT going to bang any whores out here in Las Vegas. This is NOT Costa Rica you bozo's.

Pussy in Costa Rica = $20 to $100(maybe $200 if you get a few of them)
Pussy in Las Vegas = $600 to $10000(one hour(maybe two) max tiime)

How dumb are you people?

mofome

Banned

He is NOT going to bang any whores out here in Las Vegas. This is NOT Costa Rica you bozo's.

How dumb are you people?

Well, thats not true. I've been there before.

Soon we meet, looking forward to it. How about you?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

How dumb are you people?

Cannon

Banned

I would love to get this guy in a bar fight down here in Texas.

Cannon

Banned

This fat fvck has not had pvssy sice pvssy had him.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Well, thats not true. I've been there before.

Soon we meet, looking forward to it. How about you?

So you can bang paid whore's out here in Las Vegas for under $400 a pop for multiple hours?

If so, then you already know the downtown area where you will be spending the weekend? If not you are an idiot.
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

Cannon

Banned

Hey melon head why don't you let me know when you stop in Dallas on the way to that shit hole N.O.. I will show you firsthand what a bar fight in Texas is like.

mofome

Banned

So you can bang paid whore's out here in Las Vegas for under $400 a pop for multiple hours?

If so, then you already know the downtown area where you will be spending the weekend? If not you are an idiot.
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

I know plenty. I know I will be at the palazzo. I know you are scared of me one on one. I know you talk too much. I know you are a more reserved person in real life than you are online. I know you're about 6ft or so and overweight. I know your address. I know things you don't want me to. The thing is, im a nice guy. talking shit online is fine, you're being an ass, it happens. What you said about cabby wasnt ok and we're going to have to talk about that. But, if you're just a humble fellow in person, as you should be, you'll be fine.

Cannon

Banned

Mo this assclown looks like a bookmaker that tried to stiff us out of 22K a few years ago. We caught him and his buddies in a bar. He was so scared he pissed himself and had his wife bring us 25K before we would turn him loose. This guy won't do a fvckin thing he is all mouth.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Meatman has gone to new heights with this latest round of posts.

gofur876

EOG Addicted

JC, ask:LMAO the fucking airline? It's just possible they MIGHT know. Is this your first plane ride?

Blondie

EOG Master

I know plenty. I know I will be at the palazzo. I know you are scared of me one on one. I know you talk too much. I know you are a more reserved person in real life than you are online. I know you're about 6ft or so and overweight. I know your address. I know things you don't want me to. The thing is, im a nice guy. talking shit online is fine, you're being an ass, it happens. What you said about cabby wasnt ok and we're going to have to talk about that. But, if you're just a humble fellow in person, as you should be, you'll be fine.

whoa whoa whoa whoa

what in the hell did he say about ray?

I know meathead isn't stupid enough to bash my dear sweet ray

Mo I have some great advice for you.

Pick up a portable DVR at Best Buy and recored a baseball/football game thats on TV from that day or night and simply avoid the score. Then bet three times your normal play on one team and sweat out every pitch/down all the way to Vegas.

You're welcome.

<CENTER></CENTER>

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

For those who wish to listen to the Money Talks Contest on the Leroy's Sports Hour radio program with host John Kelly: <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
First Show<o:p></o:p>
3 p.m. PACIFIC time zone<o:p></o:p>
6 p.m. Eastern <o:p></o:p>
Friday 11 September 2009<o:p></o:p>
I just telephoned the radio station and they confirmed that the Leroy's Sports Hour is scheduled to air in less than 30 minutes on KLAV <o:p></o:p>
This web site:<o:p></o:p>
http://www.klav1230am.com/<o:p></o:p>
KLAV 1230 kilocycles Las Vegas<o:p></o:p>
you need to set your pop-up blocker to allow the KLAV pop up to come through.<o:p></o:p>
When the web site comes up:<o:p></o:p>
Look to the left top corner, click on "Listen Live! Click Here"<o:p></o:p>
A pop up player will come up.<o:p></o:p>
I was not able to make this work with Firefox.<o:p></o:p>
Not sure why. <o:p></o:p>
I was able to make this work with Internet Explorer.<o:p></o:p>
Try both browsers, your results may vary.

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CBUGGSB%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:14.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; letter-spacing:.2pt;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> For those of you still trying to listen to the contest on the internet.<o:p></o:p>
Try this:<o:p></o:p>
http://www.warpradio.com/player/stream.asp?id=6224<o:p></o:p>
This is working for me right now, using Windows Media Player<o:p></o:p>