How Low will it go

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Getting 2-3 points from Ras is great, beating the move by a point or 2 is nice

U can have the math models, I'll take the info gathers/handicappers any day of the week

I was informed about the tropical storm coming in on the southern miss game and to jump fast on under 58/58.5

5-7 hours later, off the board it comes because the books caught on

Sitting at 50.5/51 right now

Win or lose, this is the type of info that makes a winner

Keep dropping:btj:

High Times

EOG Master
Re: How Low will it go

Getting 2-3 points from Ras is great, beating the move by a point or 2 is nice

U can have the math models, I'll take the info gathers/handicappers any day of the week

I was informed about the tropical storm coming in on the southern miss game and to jump fast on under 58/58.5

5-7 hours later, off the board it comes because the books caught on

Sitting at 50.5/51 right now

Win or lose, this is the type of info that makes a winner

Keep dropping:btj:

That kind of info beats math any day of the year.

To say otherwise would be ignorant.

12io4j2w90

High Times

EOG Master

This is why the math talk is complete ignorance.

And the funny part is they use these games and line moves to PRETEND they have data that say's the line moves are winners.

Well fuck yes most of these games are winners and make those math nerds APPEAR to have something, but

In reality they have shit/crap!

That my friends

HAS NEVER CHANGED .........

To claim sports betting is different then 20 - 30 years ago is a BLIND statement that is not backed up by any facts at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12io4j2w90

cheapseats

EOG Master

well done tuckman, this is one of those situations where if you win, it's great, especially if it falls 54ish and we can all see why, but holly hell could break loose in here should you not.....

well done tuckman, this is one of those situations where if you win, it's great, especially if it falls 54ish and we can all see why, but holly hell could break loose in here should you not.....
I'd like to see the guys that disagree post now instead after the game.

That's a huge swing in that total.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

This surely was not my info, I'm just trying to see if there is a math model out there that would have caught this?

I don't care if it losses, not the point I'm making. I won't be buying back in on over 50.5 that's for sure

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

This is great information but how often does something like this come along that is going to give you 8-9 point advantage over the closer. And no of course no math model will have a tropical storm provision but it doesn't keep someone from obtaining this same information. Not like if you own and operate some predictive models you still aren't aware of big situations such as this. Anyway not defending either side, just saying this kind of information is fantastic but not frequent enough to sustain anyone over any length of time. Good job Tuck, win or lose you certainly have the right idea. You aren't going to just beat the closer you have destroyed it.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

This is great information but how often does something like this come along that is going to give you 8-9 point advantage over the closer. And no of course no math model will have a tropical storm provision but it doesn't keep someone from obtaining this same information. Not like if you own and operate some predictive models you still aren't aware of big situations such as this. Anyway not defending either side, just saying this kind of information is fantastic but not frequent enough to sustain anyone over any length of time. Good job Tuck, win or lose you certainly have the right idea. You aren't going to beat the closer you have destroyed it.
In December, there is a window to pick off NFL totals left and right early in the week.

High Times

EOG Master

This is great information but how often does something like this come along that is going to give you 8-9 point advantage over the closer. And no of course no math model will have a tropical storm provision but it doesn't keep someone from obtaining this same information. Not like if you own and operate some predictive models you still aren't aware of big situations such as this. Anyway not defending either side, just saying this kind of information is fantastic but not frequent enough to sustain anyone over any length of time. Good job Tuck, win or lose you certainly have the right idea. You aren't going to just beat the closer you have destroyed it.

It depends what kind of bettor you are

For me I can wait and make 1 bet every week if they are 60% winners or higher and THEY ARE!

I am not a degenerate and don't need 10 bets going at one time.

I am happy with 1 winner a day if that's what it takes.

That's why I could never bet a math based system.

I can't take all the bets.

I'm a pussy when it comes to betting.

But what else am I going to do?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I spend more time watching the Weather Channel than I do ESPN.

No surprise here Newport, several others I know of your caliber would say the same. Frankly I find ESPN vastly overrated for wagering purposes. And yeah I agree with your December point in the next post, just saying most who use predictive models are also aware of weather and it's potential impact on football games.

HighTimes - sounds like what you've been doing has been working, hell why change a thing? To me whether or not someone is a handicapper, relies almost entirely on math, or falls somewhere in between is irrelevant if they win. That's the bottom line. Not about how you get there, what counts is getting there.

High Times

EOG Master

No surprise here Newport, several others I know of your caliber that would say the same. Frankly I find ESPN vastly overrated for wagering purposes. And yeah I agree with your December point in the next post, just saying most who use predictive models are also aware of weather and it's potential impact on football games.

HighTimes - sounds like what you've been doing has been working, hell why change a thing? To me whether or not someone is a handicapper, relies almost entirely on math or falls somewhere in between is irrelevant if they win. That's the bottom line.

Try telling TIMMAAY that 2348ji23e

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Try telling TIMMAAY that 2348ji23e

He's a bright kid but has a lot to learn whether he realizes it or not. Learning from those who've been around a long time is always a good idea. Reminds me of the Mark Twain quote:

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."

There's a reason they say respect your elders. Overconfidence is a killer, hard to tell a person something that already knows it all. You can win and still respect others that may do it differently.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Look at the rain coming down big time..Feild is puddles..

7-0 after 5 minutes in

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Blocked fg returned all the way back to the 25, ran 5 plays then fumbled

can barely hang onto the ball.

gonna be a bunch of short feilds by the looks of things

Tuckman

Uh Poster

again not my info, played out exactly like planned though when it was put in 3 days ago