How many can get away bashing a forum owner on his own site like you are doing here

All you who are bashing Shrink, how many of you can go after Marty at the RX for taking on BOS, doing business with Tej or stiffing the whole country of Denmark without been banned.

You people must really hate or jealous of Ken to go after him for buying a list while you don't say a word about the RX and its owner for much worse he has done and is doing.

Or at MW for taking stolen money from Betus or Tej.

Actually, you would be banned before posting half the stuff you are allowed to do here.

The only other site that you could get away with something close to this is OGD. But there you can get away with anything.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
I just tell it like it is Truthteller. Like exposing people that pull crooked tactics like this.

Why are you not at RX bashing them for taking ads from BOS. That is much worse than buying a list, don't you think?

Or what about going over at MW for taking money from Tej and Betus?

You know you wouldn't do it, because you would be banned faster than I can say Marty. Or you have an agenda. I think I will go with the latter.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Ken is going thru a trying time in life (trying to see how to spend all of that cash he got from Marty & co.) and looking for meaning!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Truthteller said:
Why are you not at RX bashing them for taking ads from BOS. That is much worse that buying a list, don't you think?

You know you wouldn't do it, because you would be banned faster than I can say Marty.

The reason I don't do that is because BOS has been by far and away my most profitable book and they have paid me tens of thousands of dollars the last few years with never a single problem. I am not in the know on what happened many years ago but at this particualar time I feel they are one of the safer books around with all of the capital they have. Not condoning what they may have done in the past, but when my experience there has been A plus, I sure as hell am not going to bash them.

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
Truthteller said:
All you who are bashing Shrink, how many of you can go after Marty at the RX for taking on BOS, doing business with Tej or stiffing the whole country of Denmark without been banned.

You people must really hate or jealous of Ken to go after him for buying a list while you don't say a word about the RX and its owner for much worse he has done and is doing.

Or at MW for taking stolen money from Betus or Tej.

Actually, you would be banned before posting half the stuff you are allowed to do here.

The only other site that you could get away with something close to this is OGD. But there you can get away with anything.

Get your stories straight. His name is "Tez". If you don't believe me just ask
General.

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
Truthteller said:
Why are you not at RX bashing them for taking ads from BOS. That is much worse than buying a list, don't you think?

You know you wouldn't do it, because you would be banned faster than I can say Marty. Or you have an agenda. I think I will go with the latter.

Why go to Rx? If you were a true forum critic you would spend a minimum of your time here based on what Shrink has done in the past.

I guess you are forgiving when it comes to him but not others :+clueless

royalfan said:
The reason I don't do that is because BOS has been by far and away my most profitable book and they have paid me tens of thousands of dollars the last few years with never a single problem. I am not in the know on what happened many years ago but at this particualar time I feel they are one of the safer books around with all of the capital they have. Not condoning what they may have done in the past, but when my experience there has been A plus, I sure as hell am not going to bash them.

So I see you are ok with BOS stealing from some as long they are paying you.
It's like me saying I will continue to work at Enron because as an employee they pay me on time. Whatever they do outside of that however [font=&quot]egregious it is, is ok because they have never stiffed me on my salary.

Someone with that sort of mentality should be the last one criticizing a person for buying a list.
[/font]

Michigan +6
Iowa State +4
Florida -3
Mississippi State +14
Penn State +2
Utah +4
Arizona State +15
Notre Dame +3?

the free speech at this site is unreal.

anyone even think of posting like this at RX or MW and the post will be deleted and the person banned.

thumbs up to Ken for taking it like a man,and having a site that believes in free speech:+thumbs-2

Exactly hockeyrob. It's a very big plus here at EOG.

Second off all i don't see people from this site comming to Rx and bashing it for no damn reason. Grow da hell up, most of you are older men who have a wife with kids. Act your age and drop the bullshit.

Sleeper Hold

EOG Enthusiast
hockeyrob said:
the free speech at this site is unreal.

anyone even think of posting like this at RX or MW and the post will be deleted and the person banned.

thumbs up to Ken for taking it like a man,and having a site that believes in free speech:+thumbs-2

Ken certainly is THE MAN!!! :doh1