How much better would Ball State be with Reggie Bush?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Suppose you throw Reggie on a team like Ball State. Would they be significantly better right from the go?

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
Good topic Major. How good would he be with Ball States line and no other threats to take some heat off him? My first thought is he still would be Reggie Bush and would be a man. My other thought says Ball State would still stink the place up.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Scotty S said:
Good topic Major. How good would he be with Ball States line and no other threats to take some heat off him? My first thought is he still would be Reggie Bush and would be a man. My other thought says Ball State would still stink the place up.
Hey Scotty, whaddup, did you demote Pete? What's up with that? I don't even want to think of you confusing Pete with Russ!

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
Sorry General. I sure did and I don't know how to edit it. Any way to correct it ? Thats what happens when you get a few years on you and a few trips around the track.

a major and a general

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
Scotty S said:
Good topic General. How good would he be with Ball States line and no other threats to take some heat off him? My first thought is he still would be Reggie Bush and would be a man. My other thought says Ball State would still stink the place up.

Hope this helps.....Scotty

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
wantitall4moi said:
How good was SD St with LT?
I saw Lawrence Taylor at North Carolina-never seen anyone else like that, including watching Randy White at Maryland. Which LT played at SD ST?

Brain cramp was swapping Marhsall Faulk (SD St U) and Ladanlian Tomlinson (TCU) Have SD on the brain I guess.Both I guess would fit the question nicelt.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
wantitall4moi said:
Brain cramp was swapping Marhsall Faulk (SD St U) and Ladanlian Tomlinson (TCU) Have SD on the brain I guess.Both I guess would fit the question nicelt.
Tomlinson is the real deal-that's who I thought you meant. Thanks! But made me think of the first LT!