How much do you spend on Golf per year?

Thebrush5

EOG Senior Member
Re: How much do you spend on Golf per year?

Never really thought about it because all I really think about are my club dues. However doing a rough calculation I'm rather dismayed because I need a better paying job to justify this cost: 7500-12000

Last edited:

Teddy kgb

Banned

Both you guys are leaving a 5k window like its chump change...,,maybe to you but not me...

Damn, that much huh? Guess I ain't taking up the sport...

E$

EOG Dedicated

Nothing, as a PGA member I get to play for free at most courses. Get most equipment free from the sales reps as well. Helps to make up for the shitty pay and long hours.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated

once a month same group, after the whole day drinks etc. about 3600 a year

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

2Gs for club membership

275 per week for green fees, cart and caddy fees

19th hole fees

Gambling not included....

Some courses are mandatory carts....

Add in clubs, driving range, and golf balls and it is expensive...

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

2Gs for club membership

275 per week for green fees, cart and caddy fees

19th hole fees

Gambling not included....

Some courses are mandatory carts....

Add in clubs, driving range, and golf balls and it is expensive...

how much for the 17year old caddy?

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

$50 a round with cart, i'll play 40-50 rounds in 6 month season, thats 2500. Beer at course, normally get 6 pack for back nine for me & riding partner, so thats $18 for 25 of the rounds, another $500. Then hit the local watering hole, get a free drink buy one get one free, and drop another $20 with maybe a burger or sandwich so $1000 there. 4 or 5 scrambles each about $100 and Clubs, gloves, shoes...easily spend 5k a year total.

Playing tomorrow if the weather holds, see you on the links Teddy.

peach

EOG Veteran

If you guys are ever traveling up I-5 thru southern Oregon, check out Laurel Hills Golf Club in Gold Hill. Its a miniature Augusta, and twilight fees are $7 in the summer.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

If you guys are ever traveling up I-5 thru southern Oregon, check out Laurel Hills Golf Club in Gold Hill. Its a miniature Augusta, and twilight fees are $7 in the summer.

One thing I miss about golf in the States is playing from 4PM to 8PM.....it gets dark here in Thailand around 6:20.......

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Zero, though I appreciate the game of golf.

A friend yesterday told me he paid $3,000 for an annual golf membership at Badlands here in Las Vegas and pays $10 for every time he goes out for a round of golf.

Teddy kgb

Banned

My Mom lived in the 'Palms' its a gated community in Hunington beach and inside was a private golf course that all residents could use for free or if you lived outside the gate you could get a lifetime membership for 100k.....never set foot on it

dogball

EOG Master

Teddy golf is not for you

stick with drinking, gambling and if you need to be outside run EOG from a laptop