How much more nonsense could we tolerate from Cryrie?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Associates dissension and disrespect not playing on MLK day, saying his team needs glaring pieces but meanwhile his Nets have a better record without him in the lineup. I'm playing today, I'm not playing. First year has missed 27 games, shooting off his mouth on and off the court cowardly and much to his teammates and the fans chagrins.

This headcase is the furthest example from bring recognized as a leader. He hasn't even yet played a game with KD. I know Cleveland has lacked the talent and personnel since LeBron left a second time, but the strides Boston made this season with their nucleus and the addition of Kemba speaks great volumes while simultaneously cutting ties with this lunatic. Brooklyn will seemingly never live up to or exceed expectations as long as this conplaintant overpaid prima donna is balling at Barclays.

kane

EOG master
The Nets are coming to understand what the Celtics found out. Think about how talented he is, then think about how Boston didn't want him back and let him leave, tells you all you need to know about his lack of leadership and poor locker room chemistry. Leadership isn't something you can force or fake, you either have it or you don't, and clearly Kyrie doesn't have it, and that's fine, not every athlete can lead, the problem with Kyrie is that he thinks he's a leader, he can't accept the fact that he isn't, he equates talent with leadership, but it doesn't work that way. If Kyrie could just accept the fact that he's not a leader and instead just be one of the guys, just blend in and do his thing on the court, he would be better served.

I'll give you just one example of a leader who's numbers don't blow you away, but he knows how to lead a team, in his 17 year career he's averaged 7 points and 7 rebounds, hardly big time stats, and in the past 4 seasons he's only played 42 games out of a possible 287, none of those games were missed due to injury, he's on the team for one reason and one reason only, the invaluable leadership he brings to the team, he's a great influence in the locker room and is always working with the younger guys, helping their game on the court and showing them how to be a professional off it, he's a guy with limited talent, but a limitless work ethic, he's the anti-Kyrie, and unlike Kyrie, his teammates love him. His name is Udonis Haslem, and to show you how much he's meant to the Heat organization, when he's done playing, his number will be retired and his jersey will be hanging in the rafters. Like I said earlier, leadership is something you can't fake, it's either in you or it isn't, Haslem oozes it, Kyrie has none of it, and the sooner he realizes he's not leadership material the better off he and the Nets will be.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
... the problem with Kyrie is that he thinks he's a leader, he can't accept the fact that he isn't, he equates talent with leadership, but it doesn't work that way. If Kyrie could just accept the fact that he's not a leader and instead just be one of the guys, just blend in and do his thing on the court, he would be better served.

Just STFU and know your role.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
And this is the guy's dick everyone was sucking while he was playing with Lebron in Cle. At least the facts are coming out now.

Ray, I told people who this guy was years ago.... uber-talented but doesn't scare me one fuck becuase it doesn't translate into winning basketball. I expressed hopes that his game would grow but he's still the same, "Look at me," guy.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is a problem coming from a 1:

During a rare practice in the middle of last season, coach Tyronn Lue, who was standing next to assistant coach and Irving confidant Phil Handy, called out to his young point guard.

"Ky," Lue said, "I want you to play a little faster."

"Why?" Irving asked.

"Because if we play faster, we get shots off easier."

"I don't need to play faster to get my shot off," Irving replied. "I can do that anytime."

"I'm not talking about your shot. I'm talking about RJ and JR," Lue said, citing teammates Richard Jefferson and Smith.

"Well, that's No. 23's job," Irving replied, referring to James.

kane

EOG master
And if Kyrie thinks KD will be taking a back seat to him, he's in for a surprise, from the first game the Nets play with both of them, it's KD's team, if Kyrie doesn't realize who the alpha is, the Nets will have issues

boston massacre

EOG Master
And this is the guy's dick everyone was sucking while he was playing with Lebron in Cle. At least the facts are coming out now.

Once in a Great While, A Team Mate will confront another Team Mate about his Will and Desire.

But it is very Rare.

That's what needs to Happen Here.

Remember when Pitcher Rob Dibble and Manager Lou Piniella Fought in the Reds Clubhouse a few years back in front of Team Mates ?

How about when Jonathan Papelbon confronted Bryce Harper in the Nationals Dugout ?

How about Billy Martin and Reggie Jackson ?

Different Issues but Kyrie needs to be confronted.