How on EARTH is Oklahoma City not favored tonight against the Bulls??

PO69

EOG Master
I dont care that it is on the road! Even at favorites of -4 would not have suprised me!

I am on OK City MONEYLINE +165 large!

PO69

EOG Master
Re: How on EARTH is Oklahoma City not favored tonight against the Bulls??

And dont tell me that the Bulls are tough at home! They havent played ANYONE at home! They just barely beat Houston in overtime at home. And the ONLY good team that they have played at home was Orlando and they got killed 78-107 in that thriller!

I would have liked Ok City even at -3, but instead they are +4.5. Thanks for the great moneyline price

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

How about this.

I'll give you OKC at a pickum and I'll take the Bulls. If OKC wins, your bet with King is canceled but if the Bulls win my IP is banned/I'll never post here again and I'll send you $500.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

And dont tell me that the Bulls are tough at home! They havent played ANYONE at home! They just barely beat Houston in overtime at home. And the ONLY good team that they have played at home was Orlando and they got killed 78-107 in that thriller!

I would have liked Ok City even at -3, but instead they are +4.5. Thanks for the great moneyline price

So you're telling me that the Bulls are better on the road where they have beaten very good teams?? The Bulls lead the league in attendance every year and their home court is always felt. Let me know if you accept my offer.

PO69

EOG Master

You dont even have $500 and I have already bet alot more than on this game kid!

I might lose my moneyline bet junior. But the +165 is just crazy.

Go wash some dishes timely

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I don't have $500? I'll post it up right now if you accept the terms. I'd love to cost your fast ass 1500 and the glory of actually winning something in your life.

PO69

EOG Master

Why would I give up $1500 to win $500??

And there is not ONE PERSON on this site who would trust that you would even send them $100 when you lose. I post up all of my bets

You are a fucking idiot!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

PO, do you think more people trust you with money than me here? It scares me every day when you show how delusional you truly are.

PO69

EOG Master

NO ONE trusts you timely.

And you offer up a horrendous bet for me. You are a fucking bitch. No one likes you 5star on this site either

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I think the Head Moderator of this site trusts me enough to make a wager with me; multiple wagers in fact. I bet the same can't be said for you. Thanks for coming.

PO69

EOG Master

NO ONE TRUSTS timelyshitting/5starbomb

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Education doesn't make you a better handicapper

Re: Education doesn't make you a better handicapper

Well this give timelyZero a chance since he didnt even graduate high school.

Oh wait a minute, somehow he played intramural baseball at Penn State. How could I have forgotten about the intramural baseball? How did he play at Penn State when he has never even been to Pennsylvania?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No one trusts some fat slobbering retard who still thinks I'm 5 star that's for sure. Seriously, what is wrong with you? Are you OK? I literally could see you raping or killing someone because you're that fucking worthless and disturb. Honestly, from the bottom of the worlds heart, kill yourself man.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No PO, I grew up in a good neighborhood in a million dollar home with great parents; oh, and I grew UP, not OUT like you big guy. I posted the house that we sold on the sight a while back. My family is fine, thanks for asking.

PO69

EOG Master

I am not going to win a +165 everyday dumbass!

Go bet some more $5 straight bets in the kiddie pool

ChunkoMondo is so giddy over his short term KR contest success that he's now spewing all kinds of silly ass Faders

"Dallas Stars are a Lock! (even though PO paid -240 vig to get the +1.5 puckline)....

"OKC should be a road fave!!" (even though they have the 25th ranked defense in the NBA)

munch, chew, swallow, fart.........

keep 'em comin' chubby

PO69

EOG Master

I am not going to call that faggot.

He seems to think that I would rape or murder someone. Well we need to get to root of his problem somehow. I mean this kid wasnt hugged enough as a child or something. Maybe he was hugged too much like Joey though

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I think that because you have no morals. Nice call though. :yay

WVU

EOG Master

No PO, I grew up in a good neighborhood in a million dollar home with great parents; oh, and I grew UP, not OUT like you big guy. I posted the house that we sold on the sight a while back. My family is fine, thanks for asking.

that could be debated. You are far from acting grown up. Your posting age is still about 12.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

that could be debated. You are far from acting grown up. Your posting age is still about 12.
And you're still running around defending the retards of forumville. Once again a grown man who sends his daughter to the door to collect money because he's too scared is telling me to grow up. Great stuff.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

so TH wanted +300 on a game where his team was -175

PO doesn't accept

what am i not understanding here

why in the fuck would he take the bet?

unreal

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

so TH wanted +300 on a game where his team was -175

PO doesn't accept

what am i not understanding here

why in the fuck would he take the bet?

unreal

Where did I want +300? I told him I'd take the bet straight up, no points, and I'd give him $500 cash and I'd never post at a site with him again if the Bulls lost and if they won the Kinger contest was voided. Why would you chime in here is another question? What's unreal is the hardon you have for me ever since I called you out for posting up "Missing Penis" signs all around town.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

well lets see

1500 PO might win (he is the favorite to cash that ticket)

so PO risks 1500 to win 500

yeah thats even money

you really were dropped on your head as a child.

BTW TH i dont give a shit what you call me fat dumb etc...

thats all anyone ever has to put me down when i show them that they have no fucking clue about gambling.

post all the funny pics you want it just proves how retarded you really are

best yet PO please post themanj pic again:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I have no clue about gambling because I gave him an out? You're the idiot that shills for anyone that'll throw you a bone. You swear by touts and shitty websites because you'll do anything to feed your eating habit. You're acting as if he already won 1500. Let me also add that the people that continually defend PO truly show their colors every time. Wait until you get scammed by PO and then we'll see who's laughing last.

By the way, notice the key word was MIGHT. Carry on skinny. Oh and can we stop with the picture thing. You act as if I didn't post the picture of myself; I have nothing to hide because I'm not the size of Jabba the hut and my dick has been wet in places that weren't the shower Big Daddy.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

TH

who pays me?

i find it funny i am told i get paid by so and so.....

yet i don't ever get a dime

a lot of people owe me a ton of back pay that is for sure

WVU

EOG Master

sausage fingers is at least mildy retarded, which may be why he acts about 12 online.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

sausage fingers is at least mildy retarded, which may be why he acts about 12 online.

yeah pretty much he has to be.

he calls a man fat that he has never once met in real life:capw

i may very well be heavy but i find it funny he thinks he knows me.

but hey thats all he has to throw at me so i can take it.

Blondie

EOG Master

Whatever happened to fighting like semi rational adults.

Good grief this is ridiculous.