huddles, who here has played sports?

cassiusclay

EOG Master
i assume most of us have played sports at some time in our lives. huddles are are a great indicator of who will win the game, the expressions on the faces of your team mates, who is tired, who looks defeated. lebron had that look last night like "don't give me the ball" look, dirk had the opposite.

durant had the same look against the mavs, dirk had the same "give me the damn ball" look.

you have to want the ball on every possession but know when to give it to someone else. hats off to dwayne wade, i am impressed.

i lost alot of money betting against the mavs last series. i really thought that okc imploded and or folded under pressure. it's obvious that i was wrong, dallas deserved to win that series because they wanted it more and had the experience.

12io4j2w90

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
Re: huddles, who here has played sports?

Dwayne Wade is showing that he is the MVP of his team. James may be more talented but Wade is better in this series.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Agree with both you guys. If the Heat win it's because Wade carries a kicking and screaming LeBron behind him on the way to a title, not because of #6. Even on the winning play where Nowitski scores the winning basket you see Wade coming from top of the key to help on defense, LeBron watched it happened, he could have sealed off the lane easily had he moved a few feet. Total embarrassment, guy gives a rah rah speech before the game then throws up 8 points on 3 for 11 shooting and despite playing the entire 4th quarter never scored a single point. No wonder he left Cleveland with his tail between his legs, fairly talented but no heart.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

watch lebron come back with a triple double and prove me wrong.

for the record i don't think he sucks

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I don't think he sucks either, I just don't think he has the heart that most the GREAT one's have. If he did he'd still be in Cleveland. And can you even imagine Bird playing the entire 4th quarter and not scoring a point in the Finals? He'd be chewing nails after the game, LeBron seemed more worried about how his clothes fit. LeBron doesn't deserve to even be mentioned with greats like Bird, Magic, Jordan and so on. Hell he's not even the best player on the Heat right now.

railbird

EOG Master

Who ever has the most Christians usually wins. Notice JAson Terry giving the glory to God tonight.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Too much posing and posturing for me to like the body language of either Dwayne Wade or LeBron James.

That said, something tells me Miami gets the job done in both Game 6 and Game 7.

railbird

EOG Master

I dont htink Miami finishes well, they have too many chokers to not choke twice in a row

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

That said, something tells me Miami gets the job done in both Game 6 and Game 7.

Hate to admit it but I think you're right. Wade and LeBron know they will get every call at home, even James will go to the rack more now. I think Dallas has very little chance of beating the Heat in Miami he will get "fouled" every time someone gets close to him. Dallas has played over their heads, going to take a MONSTER game to beat them (and the refs) one more time. Pinny has +102 last I glanced at the Heat to win the series, probably a good bet for all of us. And we move on.....

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Who ever has the most Christians usually wins. Notice JAson Terry giving the glory to God tonight.

Let's see who he blames if they lose. I hate that God nonsense. If God did exist, God wouldn't care about some stupid basketball game.

Let's face it, the whole thing is ego-driven.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Hate to admit it but I think you're right. Wade and LeBron know they will get every call at home, even James will go to the rack more now. I think Dallas has very little chance of beating the Heat in Miami he will get "fouled" every time someone gets close to him. Dallas has played over their heads, going to take a MONSTER game to beat them (and the refs) one more time. Pinny has +102 last I glanced at the Heat to win the series, probably a good bet for all of us. And we move on.....

I wonder who they'll get to ref the game... I'm sure they'll be some interesting calls in Game 6...

cassiusclay

EOG Master

the heat have a chance, i heard rashard lewis was playing tonight for the mavs.