Huge NBA Rule Change...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Each team now has to submit their starting lineups 30 minutes before tip off....used to be 10 minutes...Does this help the professional gamblers or the books....or maybe both....

Can the NBA team make changes to their lineups within 30 minutes?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Unless there's a significant injury to report, I'm not sure how great the impact is or will be. Teams could start the player until the first whistle, then oops, I think I tweaked something.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Each team now has to submit their starting lineups 30 minutes before tip off....used to be 10 minutes...Does this help the professional gamblers or the books....or maybe both....

Can the NBA team make changes to their lineups within 30 minutes?
Helps the people playing fanduel.

MrTop

EOG Master
I think they always got a rough lineup about 3 hours before... then changed it if needed... the league email gets it first from the teams.. then they give it to the books with their own software and or SportRadar.. ...………..sport radar has don best & cris as a client.. I don't know if don best is getting their info from them though.…in the beginning with .Sport Radar's site they use to put up their clients on their site.... I have not looked at the page in a while.. .. this should work like MLB from now on. SportRadar is not cheap... the betting line is pretty good unless there is a change.

Last edited: