Hunter Biden emails, pics reveal wild life, pained soul.

railbird

EOG Master
tNevada- he summerlin suburban jews housewifes starting getting nervous about the strip crime, sisolak approval all time low. NOrthern nevada getting more red every day. Union busboys out of work. Hispanic employed males breaking over 50% for Trump in both AZ and NEV. IRON Range in Minny left mayors all endorse trump, Norwegians in northern miiny 80-20 trump. Yoopers in Mich all trump, Traglafar 1 of most accurate pollsters in 2016,18 has trump up 1 in michigan. trump up 4.5 in AZ up 4 8 in Flain FLA. Rich Baris THE BEST POLLSTER in usa and Fla native has Trump up 2.9 in Fla, he was best in 2016 and 18. Trump in margin of error in PA. the media and university polls are AMATURE HR. the missed ewhampshire by 12 last yr, Wiscy by 8 Michigan by 8. Nate silver shovels DISHONEST shit to the masses, and could not be more wrong AGAIN.

railbird

EOG Master
Trump is currently ahead in Electoral College. Biden has to Sweep Big 10, has to hold off nev,nh, too. all 4 super tight. I think Biden is in most trouble in Minny of the 4 big 10 states. he will be lucky to win 1 let alone 4

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I could have sworn the candidate's name is JOSEPH Biden. Hunter is his troubled son. Doesn't have anything to do with the election, but I hope the tortured soul has got or will get the help he may need. In the meantime, his father is soon going to be the POTUS, assuming the election is on the level, and that should help relieve some of the kid's torture and pain.
Shame on the media for writing about a Candidates children. I remember when that kind of slime was off limits, but I guess that's another thing that has changed in The Idiot's America. Thank G-d it's soon coming to an end.

I could have sworn the candidate's name is JOSEPH Biden. Hunter is his troubled son. Doesn't have anything to do with the election, but I hope the tortured soul has got or will get the help he may need. In the meantime, his father is soon going to be the POTUS, assuming the election is on the level, and that should help relieve some of the kid's torture and pain.
Shame on the media for writing about a Candidates children. I remember when that kind of slime was off limits, but I guess that's another thing that has changed in The Idiot's America. Thank G-d it's soon coming to an end.
Only you believe that Joe wasn't on the take with China and the Ukraine.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Influence Peddling as V.P.

Over Your Head.

Reach Up.

Grab it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The un-American RepubliCons and Trumptards are now peddling propaganda, to smear the Bidens, that was manufactured by a Russian disinformation campaign with the goal of hurting Biden and helping Benedict Donald. It's treasonous behavior, but when you've proven yourself as an un-American party and supporters of traitor Trump, treason is expected. It's been going on for years.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The un-American RepubliCons and Trumptards are now peddling propaganda, to smear the Bidens, that was manufactured by a Russian disinformation campaign with the goal of hurting Biden and helping Benedict Donald. It's treasonous behavior, but when you've proven yourself as an un-American party and supporters of traitor Trump, treason is expected. It's been going on for years.
How does it feel to be in a state where your vote is meaningless?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

can you imagine hunter biden, the crack man. marries his dead brothers wife. dumps her for a stripper/hooker and has a kid. he won't pay child support either......

only bigrunner and family can be more dysfunctional than the scum biden's..........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How does it feel to be in a state where your vote is meaningless?

After the FBI stopped a far right wing Michigan terrorist group's plan to kidnap and kill the female Democratic governor in your state, the Far Right wing Nazi president is now holding a super spreader event and he and the American Nazi's are chanting "lock her up". Michigan is known for these far right wing terrorist groups. These terrorists are prevalent in Michigan and are supported by the local sheriffs. Timothy McVeigh actually attended the Michigan terrorist meetings to exchange terrorism ideas.

American Nazism is flourishing under Trump. Trump endorses far right wing terrorism and inspires them. I believe approximately 75 white supremacist have been arrested and charged in the last couple of months. Fair Warning and Trump, two racist mother fuckers, love giving these right wing terrorist groups cover by constantly and consistently conflating and misinforming America about the threat of Antifa.

75 white supremacist terrorists arrested last month. Zero Antifa terrorist arrested last decade.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I remember when Samantha Bee called the President's daughter a "feckless cunt" on national television (TBS). That show is still on air. How far back in your posting history should we look for your objections, because you were "oh-so-outraged"?

Do leftists just not understand what hypocrisy is?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
can you imagine hunter biden, the crack man. marries his dead brothers wife. dumps her for a stripper/hooker and has a kid. he won't pay child support either......

only bigrunner and family can be more dysfunctional than the scum biden's..........

Rudy Giuliani, Dumb Alfie, Donald Trump, and Raiders the retard all got duped by Russian intelligence. This is not the first time for any of them.

The Hunter Biden email controversy show how exploitable and grotesquely vulnerable Trump, Dumb Alfie, Rudy G. and the retards are to Russian intelligence.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I remember when Samantha Bee called the President's daughter a "feckless cunt" on national television (TBS). That show is still on air. How far back in your posting history should we look for your objections, because you were "oh-so-outraged"?

The one that works in the administration? They are ENTIRELY open to criticism, and whatever else. Bee apologized for the comment, but she shouldn't have. If she criticized Baron, or Tiffany, that would be as inappropriate as you sick Cultists attacking Hunter Bide. Got it, Cultist hypocrite?

kane

EOG master

Boy you guys on the right sure do love to gossip

kane

EOG master

Not that it matters to the right, but she did apologize for that comment

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you of all post this...........lol

Dumb Alfie ghosting again, going to his default post of what about Hillary. 😍 😂 😂 😂

Besides Raiders the retard, Dumb Alfie has been duped by RepubliCon misinformation and made more false statements and allegations than any other poster.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Only someone as dumb as Bigrunner could think a laptop is "misinformation".

The info on the laptop was manufactured to be used in a misinformation campaign against Hunter and Joe Biden.

How stupid is Dumb Monkey to boldly post information on a laptop can't be misinformation.

Dumb Monkey continues to get duped by Rudy Giuliani and Russian propaganda.

"Obama wiretapped Trump's phone".
- Dumb Monkey

"Obama and Biden spied on the Trump campaign, Obamagate".
- Dumb Monkey

And now your new claim. 😂 😂 😂

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
that HAS to happen.

No more, let bygones be bygones, like it was done in '08.

If they dont get locked up for their shenanigans, they will do it again and again

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bannon about to unload more verified email from the Biden crime family. Lock them up.

This Cheapseats guy has a bad case of aboutism. He constantly claiming something is about to happen. But they never happen. Dems about to get indicted. Obama wiretapped Trump's phone. Obamagate already proven. 😂 😂 😂. And now VERIFIED EMAIL".

cheapseats is a dumb mother fucker that supports treason and traitors.

Recently some Chinese Lady that worked fun Bannon made some outrageous claims that Cheapseats believed but they were lies. Steve Bannon was recently arrested for bilking Trumptards out of millions.

Steve Bannon, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Mike Flynn, Eliot Broidy, Steve Wynn, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, George Pop, Carter Page. Did I leave anyone out?

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And von Hilda did not bleach bit, and Obama knew nothing and Russia.....blah. ...you people are lollipops.

Oy Vey. Cheapseats is one dumb piece of shit. Besides knowing that we also know Benedict Donald knew Putin placed bounties on the heads of American soldiers and did nothing about it, except to call Putin a great leader.