Huntington Beach neighborhood watch

Bushay

NHL Expert
"Sounds to me like you came here to harass me"! lol. What a nut job.

"I'm the type of person who's an idealist"

What a friggin nutjob. No different than Railbird.

Bushay

NHL Expert
You could feel and sense the fear in that cop's voice and replies.....This is what they taught us at the academy to look out for. Today's my day he was probably thinking. The thing was he recorded himself going through that act. Was staged.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Not staged? lol. He called the cops and when they came went into his speil. Even looked right at the camera a few times. Wasnt staged. lol. Ok!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
God told Trump to steal 3 million from charity if he needed it.

God told Trump, Melania and Baron it would be safer to hide in the bunker.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Our Pd shutdown the protests 15 minutes in, no rioting like all the other towns
Yes. lol. I bet all those white residents really put up a stink and have just had enough in that neighborhood. Good lord you are a real idiot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
One and done for this impeached POS. Virtual fact!
A woman in Santa Monica, California, told looters on Sunday that their behavior would help President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign. Riots and looting broke out on Sunday in Santa Monica in response to the death of George Floyd.

The video, which was posted to Twitter by Buzzfeed News reporter Brianna Sacks, shows a woman standing on a Santa Monica street corner and urging protesters not to loot local businesses.

On Sunday afternoon, protesters stole items from several high-end retailers in Santa Monica. Local reporters noted that masked looters were exiting a high-end mall with bags of retail merchandise.

BREAKING: Santa Monica Place now being looted in broad daylight at the end of the 3rd Street Promenade. @FOXLA pic.twitter.com/bOQ3cLbi1x
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) May 31, 2020

“This is going to get Trump reelected. Please stop. Think first. Do not get Trump reelected for your behavior,” the woman said. “Please, Santa Monica. We don’t want Trump reelected.”

Bushay

NHL Expert
Almost as significant as your "I heard" sources. lol. Enjoy your last few months. Won't be long now. He drives a nail in every day.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Only way he gets in again is if he cheats again. Otherwise, he's toast. And if you think he's done ANYTHING since the first of the year to help his cause your more delusional than I originally imagined. What's going on now ain't stopping anytime soon. Lose Lose for the big Orange dope going forward. I wonder if the big pussy is still in his bunker hiding from the black people to come get him and drag him out by his balls?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Only way he gets in again is if he cheats again. Otherwise, he's toast. And if you think he's done ANYTHING since the first of the year to help his cause your more delusional than I originally imagined. What's going on now ain't stopping anytime soon. Lose Lose for the big Orange dope going forward. I wonder if the big pussy is still in his bunker hiding from the black people to come get him and drag him out by his balls?
Don't bet against him if you value money.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don't bet against him if you value money.

Yes I agree he's doing everything he can to steal another election. Extorting the President of Ukraine for help to get reelected was a big fail, he got impeached! But he keeps trying and the RepubliCons are letting him cheat.

Page 1 of the RepubliCon playbook. "Any means to a favorable end". Cheat, Cheat, Cheat!

"Russia if you're listening help".
- Trump

"I love Wikileaks".
- Trump

"Tell your dad thanks for all the praise".
- Jullian Assange to Don Jr

Bushay

NHL Expert
Why would you even post that? The kid on the bike should have minded his own business and took a beating cause he couldn't keep his mouth shut. SMH.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yes I agree he's doing everything he can to steal another election. Extorting the President of Ukraine for help to get reelected was a big fail, he got impeached! But he keeps trying and the RepubliCons are letting him cheat.

Page 1 of the RepubliCon playbook. "Any means to a favorable end". Cheat, Cheat, Cheat!

"Russia if you're listening help".
- Trump

"I love Wikileaks".
- Trump

"Tell your dad thanks for all the praise".
- Jullian Assange to Don Jr

BIG FUCKIN WIMP.

DOES NOTHING EXCEPT MAKE EXCUSES.

BIG FUCKIN PUSSY.

COWARD LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Why Would Anyone Think, That You Know What Your Talking About.

You Get Taken For a Sucker Every Day by the PUNKS in the FAKE NEWS.

They Abuse Fools Like You.

That Trump/Russian Collusion Went Down the Toilet Bowl, into the Sewer, with All the other Reports that the LIBERAL PUNKS Broadcast.

As Long as Morons Like You Keep Watching These Broadcasts, They'll Keep Reporting To an Audience of Suckers Like You.

You're one of those Wimps, When You Lose, The other Person Cheated.