Hurts doesn't it Jalen?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
DSI granted me a $50 3 team holiday bonus, but turned so scared chicken shit shit and only allowed parlays on it. They must have knew I wanted to go all in straight on over 76. Yes. JTG moves lines.

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
That's some Blatant Crap Going On by the refs & espn+++...sooners probably won't catch up in this game now.

Why weren't the refs & all of espn camera control guys ejected too for "missing that call".

jimmythegreek

Because there's purple and gold t shirts under their suits and zebraforms. If this doesn't fuel Ohio State's fire, I don't know what will.

Last edited:

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
DSI granted me a $50 3 team holiday bonus, but turned so scared chicken shit shit and only allowed parlays on it. They must have knew I wanted to go all in straight on over 76. Yes. JTG moves lines.

Me too and I hit the 3 teamer. I can only bet 3 team parlays with my winnings until the rollover is met.

jimmythegreek

Hey John why don't you take 10 of eog's most popular capper's IP addresses so we can play this game Nintendo style in the 2nd half.

jimmythegreek

Touchdown..again.

'Man dat sheet is too easy. I tell you it's too easy. Hell yes, it's just TOO easy. Damn right, it's TOO Easy!

White Men Can't Jump.

jimmythegreek

Not too late to warm Landry Jones on the sidelines before he takes on his XFL gig. Ooh look it's the Meatman!

Yeah OU's defense isn't anything good, but man what a show by Burrow. Here's hoping he isn't just a college QB, love watching this guy make stuff happen.

jimmythegreek

Palmer with some really high praise for this diamond in the bayou. This upcoming draft will be very interesting to say the least.