I CANNOT believe I was bypassed for one of the new Mod jobs!

Journeyman

EOG Master
:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

Just kidding, congrats to all 4 great choices...all great posters and all will do a great job moderating.

Nice variety there Shrink.:cheers

Re: I CANNOT believe I was bypassed for one of the new Mod jobs!

I thought you would be in the running as well J-man. I guess that is why I work at Burger King and am not a forum owner.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I thought you would be in the running as well J-man. I guess that is why I work at Burger King and am not a forum owner.

I would rather not moderate, it's a thankless job...all the mods do great jobs, some better than others, but all put in a fair share of time that goes unnoticed for the most part.

If I had to rank the mods....oh nevermind :+clueless

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Journey, dont you get paid to post here anyway?:+textinb3 :+textinb3

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Yeah I have, watching that HBO show gave me chills.

TM, you post alot here, do you get a little something under the table?

PO69

EOG Master

Journeyman gets paid $2000 a month to post here anyway. No need to pay him anymore when he posts 24 hours a day for 2 large

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journeyman gets paid $2000 a month to post here anyway. No need to pay him anymore when he posts 24 hours a day for 2 large

I don't post 24 hours a day. I have two businesses I run and I do 60 sets a day and I post...it's not easy. :rolleyes:

Does this forum really need what 6 moderators total now..? It's really not THAT busy..

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Journey, I know your exact height, weight, bench press, etc. - but what are your other two jobs or businesses that you run? I'm not busting balls here - just asking.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Does this forum really need what 6 moderators total now..? It's really not THAT busy..

some people just work part time, just certain hours of the day, is the reason why..

EOG is just as busy or busier than your home base Crazy, and they have 8 Mods plus Mofo

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journey, I know your exact height, weight, bench press, etc. - but what are your other two jobs or businesses that you run? I'm not busting balls here - just asking.

yeah right...that's okay :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

When you are given a mod job, it is more in recognition of being a good poster than anything else....all 4 are well deserving because they have been very good posters, you should try and emulate them.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

WVU or WLY has to be very disapointed to be passed over. Good call Shrink.

When you are given a mod job, it is more in recognition of being a good poster than anything else....all 4 are well deserving because they have been very good posters, you should try and emulate them.
How about you give me posting tips in exchange for a lesson in ethics..? :+clueless

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

yeah right...that's okay :LMAO

What am I missing here? It was a serious question - I don't care if your a gay fluffer - I take it your a personal trainer? - 60 sets of what?

Journeyman

EOG Master

What am I missing here? It was a serious question - I don't care if your a gay fluffer - I take it your a personal trainer? - 60 sets of what?

I post from a laptop I take out in the field. 75% of the time I am not even home when I post.

Gaymore, why didnt you comment in my 'Is Syemore a millionaire thread'?

Your team is going tonight twinkletoes:+whipping

J

joeybagadonuts

-500 Gay Fluffer
-220 Wanna-be weightlifter
+100 Unemployed/"Power poster"
+1000 One of his "businesses" actually makes $

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

What do you want me to comment?

I imagine we win tonight and lose G7

Journeyman

EOG Master

-500 Gay Fluffer
-220 Wanna-be weightlifter
+100 Unemployed/"Power poster"
+1000 One of his "businesses" actually makes $

Your days of posting freely are numbered dingbat :houra that I assure you.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hoffa is here as often as blondie uses douche, add the other 3 in and u got a combined 1 :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Tuckman would have been an excellent choice IMO.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Dont try to figure it out, I wont..........EOG is the best SOFTBALL sponsor in Hampton Roads, and the only 2 guys that post is the GM, who is related to the EOG, and me who can't get an ab in Nags Head.....

As have said on many occasions that EOG should make simple business cards and have the players hand them out at tunamints to promote the site. Very easy and could bring in some new traffic......

We have a law enforcement tourney this weekend with 34 teams from across the US.....I will be playing, but will also be pimping my EOG Hat......

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks Journey,

So Tuck have you had to go buy tampons for the little woman yet?

Journeyman

EOG Master

for what going to the doller general and picking up summer's eve? that might actually include a hoffa sighting

for getting the mod gig :rolleyes:

you seem a little ticked today... FWIW I'd have signed you :cocktail