I cannot believe Ric Flair is the Intercontinental Champion

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
How old is this guy? He is the man. I thought he had moved onto commentating. Gonna defend the title tonight that he won last night I guess. LOL!

:cocktail

dirty

EOG Master
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be the Man you got to beat the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haven't watched Rasslin in a couple years now.....AS long as HHH kept the belt it was awful.....You knew he would never lose the damn thing

The General

Glaken, from Atlanta, you and Dirty have to have loved this stuff back in the day. NWA was great. Locally dick the bruiser and bruser Brody were the big hit as a kid. Louisville was pretty darn good also.

The General said:
Glaken, from Atlanta, you and Dirty have to have loved this stuff back in the day. NWA was great. Locally dick the bruiser and bruser Brody were the big hit as a kid. Louisville was pretty darn good also.

Yes it has been interesting in the ATL rasslin wise....back in the day you could go down to the Omni Building (CNN Center now) and WCW had a small office there and you could sit out there at lunch and watch all the characters come and go....

dirty

EOG Master
Grew up watching the old GA Championship Wrestling on TBS

Nothing like it with Flair, Road Warriors, Freebirds, Midnite Express, Austin Idol, American Deream Dusty Rhodes

We gonna Get funky like a monkey......cause I am the American Dream Dusty Rhodes.

Then he was the Midnite Rider when he lost a Loser leave town match to Tommy Rich

Nothing like Rasslin in the old Days... Was a big WCW fan cuase is was started with NWA and GA champ Rasslin

dirty

EOG Master
Used to Go to all the StarCades at the Omni

the Scaffold match with the RW and Mid Express was great...

No announcer could touch Gorden Solie and downtown Freddie Brown

BE THERE!!!!! Atlanta Civic Center

Gordon Solie was THE MAN .... I remember his hair never moved when the guys he would interview started a scrum on the show with him in the middle....

Where are they now .... Gordon Solie ...Would be good to see him again

dirty

EOG Master
Solie Died a Few years ago with Throat Cancer...It was in the local paper here I remember reading it.

Best match i evver saw was a Terry Funk and Ric Flair Branding Iron match at the Omni that lasted Well over an hour. They were Bleedin' like stuck hawgs' man

The General

I seen the best down in savannah georgia at the civic center. Maybe the best live event i have ever seen. Spilled beer on a city cop and he just gave me a FU look and walked away. I was not 21. :wow1

Dirty I come up to Gainsville to get my drivers license becuz its not to crowded .... cool town that is the home of the WORLD FAMOUS RUNAWAY BRIDE !!

The General said:
How old is this guy? He is the man. I thought he had moved onto commentating. Gonna defend the title tonight that he won last night I guess. LOL!

:cocktail

Ric Flair ? Date of Birth: 25 February 1949
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ric_Flair - More sources ?

56 years old:+excited-

dirty

EOG Master
Glaken said:
Dirty I come up to Gainsville to get my drivers license becuz its not to crowded .... cool town that is the home of the WORLD FAMOUS RUNAWAY BRIDE !!

You will not Belive this...But Ihave known that Girl my whole life...I was One year older than her and her Twin Brother Mathew. They Graduated one year behind me....Mike Satterfield the Family spokesman..I dated his Daughter in HS.....She was also one of the Nurses that Helped Deliver both my son's at the Hospital.....don't know what the heck happened to her...I knew everyone that was on Tv

I even got called by Greta Van Uglystrum to be on Fox one nite since somehow they dug up all the family friends and such....I politely Declined.

Small world....She then quit the Hospital and was working at my now Ex's Gyno when she went apeshit.....

What comes out will never be the Truth.....I talked to her Brother a week after she came back and they said the truth would never come out..I told him my theory and he wouldn't confirm it....and it is why she didn't get into any Trouble...

Shoot me a line if you are ever up this way

I can't believe Flair is still wrestling.

Speaking of old wrestlers, I am both really looking forward to and at the same time dreading a potential rumored supermatch at Wrestlemania between Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan. It would be the biggest money match of all time...and at the same time might be one of the worst ever considering the age/shape those guys are in.

And I love Shawn Michaels, but I hope he quits while he can still walk!

The General

Last night was the 1st time I had watched a full match in years. I was turning the channel and seen like 6 hotties fighting so I stopped and after it was over, the announcers mentioned Flair had won the title the night before and would defend it. I had to see Flair in action for old days sake. He was vintage Flair.

If wrestling was real I would watch it, the guys are good athletes though and characters.

I never liked fantasy stuff

Hell, the godaddy.com chick was one of those 6... Great to see the WWE getting away from chicks that can actually wrestle and just switching to whores instead... Until a couple weeks ago, I'll bet nobody had a clue who the Women's Champion was... and can anyone name the champ before her?... sad state of affairs in WWE as wrestling turns more to entertainment and less into the sport of it all. There used to be an art form of acting in wrestling. Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero are very good at it... but nowadays it's just guys coming in and cleaning house on each other, and seemingly everyone has a bitch at his side... (not that there's anything wrong with THAT part of it...)