I demand Heisenberg make a statement

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fake news Heisenberg is back. Biden ordered troops to come home and the Taliban took over. Then Biden brought troops back but is was too late, the Taliban are in control.

You know it. Trumps withdrawal was also conditions based and they abided by those conditions w/ him, not w/ Biden. I wonder why?

The dude looked like he was sleeping in his most recent meeting with Israel's PM.

So within a week, Sleepy has managed to embarrass one of our greatest allies and be found in contempt by another...... and those are just his relative highlights.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
intelligence

Another Thing That You Lack. In Addition To a Spine.

All You Need is Patriotism To Know That You Evacuate All Americans and Afghan Allies, in Addition To All U.S. Military Equipment, Before You Withdraw The Military.

A Dumb Spineless Coward Like You Shouldn't Speak On This Matter.

You Have No Guts.

One would think this is self-evident. How on Earth do you fuck that up? Also, you may want to tell your Allies that you are leaving, just a thought.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
For those who don't watch the embedded video, this dishonorable prick checked his watch after every single coffin came out, all 13.

You know it. Trumps withdrawal was also conditions based and they abided by those conditions w/ him, not w/ Biden. I wonder why?

The dude looked like he was sleeping in his most recent meeting with Israel's PM.

So within a week, Sleepy has managed to embarrass one of our greatest allies and be found in contempt by another...... and those are just his relative highlights.
Living rent free in your empty head you pussy

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Should it matter which party you are into when you consider what went down in Afghanistan? Aside from 13 dead, modern day state of the art military equipment is now in the hands of our enemies. Tax payer money that most of us bust our ass to pay, went to that equipment. So I don’t know about you, but I’m not keen on my efforts funding the Taliban, ISIS, China or whoever else this intel will end up with. If you don’t think that’s bullshit just because of party affiliation, maybe you need to think for yourself a tad more.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden listened to the intelligence reports, made a bad decision, and something bad happened. Nobody thought the Afghan army would fold that quickly (including your boy Trump, until of course it happened.) When you are evacuating people from a country where you have lost the war, that is often the case. It wasn't even the Taliban that did this, it was ISIS-K, a terrorist group. Those kinds of things happen regularly in unstable countries, especially when our troop level had been lowered to 2,500.

And yet, in this thread, the yapping dogs want Biden impeached, court-martialed, tried for treason, and whatever other stupid things they can come up with.

Did you all think the same when Reagan ignored intelligence reports in Lebanon in 1983, and a terrorist group killed 241 military personnel, in including 230 marines. (Not just 12). Should he have immediately been removed from office?

How about Bush and 9-11......only 3,000 people got killed that day because his administration discounted the intelligence reports that said there was an immediate threat.

Or how about your savior, Trump? According to him, Covid was restricted to just a few people, and would all soon go away before anybody knew it. Wasn't that a great decision? Only 600,000+ people have died in this country, and the number is still increasing. Do you think it might have been different if he hadn't made a horrible decision to basically ignore it.

I realize it is a waste of time to talk to people who spout non-sense. I have respect for HcSkip and ZZYX, and could probably have an intelligent conversation with either of them. We probably wouldn't agree on anything, but at least people would listen.

But Game Bred, Dell Dude and Boston Massacre.....there are like those little dogs you see who just keep yapping away.

useLESS idiots!

Lebanon in 1983, and a terrorist group killed 241 military personnel, in including 230 marines

9-11......only 3,000 people got killed

Hey Piss Head !

These Didn't Happen During Planned U.S. Troop Withdrawals.

A Plan Was Put in Place By Trump in Afghanistan, To Prevent Any American Casualties.

He Told The Taliban Leader That if 1 American Was Harmed, That He Knew Where The Taliban Leader Lived, and That He Would Blow Him, Everybody That He Knows, and Everything That He Owns, To Smithereens.

After Your Coward Friend Took Over, The Fear in The Taliban Was Removed.

They Saw a Big Pussy in The White House, and They Went Out and Proved, That He is Truly, a Big Pussy.

As a Result, 13 Brave American Marines were Blown Up as a Result of a Coward in The White House.

INTELLIGENCE .

MY ASS !!

It's Cowards Like You, That Stand Behind The Coward in The White House, That Creates Problems Like This.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
is there even a word for that?

Not Aware of One.

Have To Settle For TRAITOR, Til American Patriots Look Further into it.

Let me ask you something....

Do you believe the Useful Idiots actually think Benedict Biden won or do you think they know he lost and are just in denial? I haven't give it much thought till now but I'm leaning towards they actually think he won.

Remember, there is a psychological phenomana where if you provide people w/ direct evidence that contradicts their opinion or viewpoint, they will double-down on their opinion. Obviously not all people, but you take my point.

For instance, you know that screen shot of Benedict Biden I always post where he admits that he got his ass kicked? That's Checkmate right there, fuck the 50 other things we got, that's all we need. I don't understand the brain that doesn't understand that he's admitting he lost.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Let me ask you something....

Do you believe the Useful Idiots actually think Benedict Biden won or do you think they know he lost and are just in denial? I haven't give it much thought till now but I'm leaning towards they actually think he won.

Remember, there is a psychological phenomana where if you provide people w/ direct evidence that contradicts their opinion or viewpoint, they will double-down on their opinion. Obviously not all people, but you take my point.

For instance, you know that screen shot of Benedict Biden I always post where he admits that he got his ass kicked? That's Checkmate right there, fuck the 50 other things we got, that's all we need. I don't understand the brain that doesn't understand that he's admitting he lost.

For instance, you know that screen shot of Benedict Biden I always post where he admits that he got his ass kicked?

Going To Give it a Closer Look.

Do you believe the Useful Idiots actually think Benedict Biden won or do you think they know he lost and are just in denial?

Can't Answer That Yet.

Reason Being, Forensic Audits are Still Going On. When Those All Wrap Up and Reports are All Released, it Should Be Easier To Answer.

I Keep Looking at : WHY IS ANYBODY FIGHTING AGAINST A FORENSIC AUDIT BEING CONDUCTED ?

If You Have Nothing To Hide, THEN YOU HIDE NOTHING !

This Country is About The People.

Not Politicians.

if you provide people w/ direct evidence that contradicts their opinion or viewpoint, they will double-down on their opinion.

On This One Here, Direct Evidence is Factual Evidence. Anybody Who Doubles Down on Their Contradictory Opinion, as Laker Fan Jack Nicholson Said in The Movie, A FEW GOOD MEN.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Lies can be exposed by factual evidence.
Times, Sunday Times

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
For instance, you know that screen shot of Benedict Biden I always post where he admits that he got his ass kicked?

Going To Give it a Closer Look.

Do you believe the Useful Idiots actually think Benedict Biden won or do you think they know he lost and are just in denial?

Can't Answer That Yet.

Reason Being, Forensic Audits are Still Going On. When Those All Wrap Up and Reports are All Released, it Should Be Easier To Answer.

I Keep Looking at : WHY IS ANYBODY FIGHTING AGAINST A FORENSIC AUDIT BEING CONDUCTED ?

If You Have Nothing To Hide, THEN YOU HIDE NOTHING !

This Country is About The People.

Not Politicians.

if you provide people w/ direct evidence that contradicts their opinion or viewpoint, they will double-down on their opinion.

On This One Here, Direct Evidence is Factual Evidence. Anybody Who Doubles Down on Their Contradictory Opinion, as Laker Fan Jack Nicholson Said in The Movie, A FEW GOOD MEN.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Lies can be exposed by factual evidence.
Times, Sunday Times

Everybody knows he cheated, save some delusional Libs and we already have the proof but not shit has been done about it and it has led to catastrophe.

Once we prove Benedict Biden lost Georgia, which they are about to, what then?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Everybody knows he cheated, save some delusional Libs and we already have the proof but not shit has been done about it and it has led to catastrophe.

We already have the proof is my point.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Waiting on Arizona Report.

Wisconsin Audit Approved.

Did See Cheating Evidence in Georgia.

Ballots In Suitcases Pulled Out From Underneath Tables and Counted When Every Poll Watcher Was Sent Home.

That's Enough Evidence To Bring Criminal Indictments.

Like You Said, not shit has been done about it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Ballots In Suitcases Pulled Out From Underneath Tables and Counted When Every Poll Watcher Was Sent Home.

That's just one of a million things and we have that on Video. What else more did they fucking need to NOT certify the Election Results. It's too late now but seeing those Gold Star Fathers just makes you shake your head and realize this shit never should have happened for a dozen reasons. All Marines know shit can end bad but that shit was totally unneccessary.

boston massacre

EOG Master
That's just one of a million things and we have that on Video. What else more did they fucking need to NOT certify the Election Results. It's too late now but seeing those Gold Star Fathers just makes you shake your head and realize this shit never should have happened for a dozen reasons. All Marines know shit can end bad but that shit was totally unneccessary.

that shit was totally unneccessary.

The Shit That is Between The Ears of The Dumb Goon That is in The White House, Was Solely Responsible For The Slaughter of The American Heroes.

seeing those Gold Star Fathers just makes you shake your head and realize this shit never should have happened

I'm Picturing Those Gold Star Fathers in a Room With Just Them and Biden.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Shit That is Between The Ears of The Dumb Goon That is in The White House, Was Solely Responsible For The Slaughter of The American Heroes.

The Buck stops with him, PERIOD!

No competence, no apologies, no resignations, no firings, no accountability and no more Hoorah's for 13 real Motherfuckers.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Should it matter which party you are into when you consider what went down in Afghanistan? Aside from 13 dead, modern day state of the art military equipment is now in the hands of our enemies. Tax payer money that most of us bust our ass to pay, went to that equipment. So I don’t know about you, but I’m not keen on my efforts funding the Taliban, ISIS, China or whoever else this intel will end up with. If you don’t think that’s bullshit just because of party affiliation, maybe you need to think for yourself a tad more.

AA......I took your advice and did a little thinking about this. I agree that Biden and his policy advisors fucked this up in a lot of ways. There is no denying that. But understand that if we wanted to take all of that equipment home with us, it would have required about 10,000 more troops to protect the process......and doing it would have escalated the war.......meaning that a lot more than 12 marines would have been killed.

Now I want YOU to think about something. If you spend 20 years, 2 trillion dollars, and the lives of 2400 dead American soldiers (not to mention at least 15-20 times more being wounded and maimed), and you still can't get the job done, what does that say about the nature of the original job. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden all share in the lunacy of this incredibly stupid saga of American History.

If you wanted to fight terrorism, you should go to where the terrorism is funded........Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran. Fighting a 20 war with a country that is trying to escape the 13th century was never a smart move. Just like Vietnam was a total waste of blood and money.

Why do we keep making those mistakes?

Answer: (Spoiler Alert: Because somebody is making a shitload of money off of it.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Here is how democracy works.......you gather up all of the evidence you have, and you head for a courtroom and prove your case.

So far, all I have seen is a lot of yapping on Facebook, and a lot of allegations with no proof. That doesn't cut it.

I have to tell you that between Game Bred and yourself, I have never seen two guys who are more in need of getting laid. Every day, more and more anger. Whether you employ a couple of Russian hookers or just fuck each other. you'll feel a whole lot better about life in general. But with you guys, I might be wrong.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Here is how democracy works.......you gather up all of the evidence you have, and you head for a courtroom and prove your case.

So far, all I have seen is a lot of yapping on Facebook, and a lot of allegations with no proof. That doesn't cut it.

I have to tell you that between Game Bred and yourself, I have never seen two guys who are more in need of getting laid. Every day, more and more anger. Whether you employ a couple of Russian hookers or just fuck each other. you'll feel a whole lot better about life in general. But with you guys, I might be wrong.

STFU.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Democracy? What world are you living in? Benedict Biden pulled off a daylight robbery and he's a fucking Tyrant who has no respect for US Law nor the Constitution.

You guys get dumber by the post.

Last edited:

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Democracy? What world are you living in? Benedict Biden pulled off a daylight robbery and he's a fucking Tyrant who has no respect for US Law nor the Constitution.

You guys get dumber by the post.

Daylight robbery, eh?

The Democrats are a political party that couldn't organize a Labor Day week-end cookout, let alone seamlessly steal an election. They are a disorganized mess.

You and the rest of the MAGA idiots are living in fantasy world.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
AA......I took your advice and did a little thinking about this. I agree that Biden and his policy advisors fucked this up in a lot of ways. There is no denying that. But understand that if we wanted to take all of that equipment home with us, it would have required about 10,000 more troops to protect the process......and doing it would have escalated the war.......meaning that a lot more than 12 marines would have been killed.

Now I want YOU to think about something. If you spend 20 years, 2 trillion dollars, and the lives of 2400 dead American soldiers (not to mention at least 15-20 times more being wounded and maimed), and you still can't get the job done, what does that say about the nature of the original job. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden all share in the lunacy of this incredibly stupid saga of American History.

If you wanted to fight terrorism, you should go to where the terrorism is funded........Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran. Fighting a 20 war with a country that is trying to escape the 13th century was never a smart move. Just like Vietnam was a total waste of blood and money.

Answer: (Spoiler Alert: Because somebody is making a shitload of money off of it.

No need to capitalize “you” my friend, I think about this situation more than I want to admit. The whole Middle East region is one tough nut to crack. I disagree about leaving the equipment. Would it have took more lives. I’m not sold on that if there was hard ball negotiations. Also I feel more lives are in danger with that technology in the hands of our enemies. I’m not naive enough to think what you see outwardly is the truth, but it seems we had a harder stance with China,
Isis, the Taliban, with Trump then Biden. The dude just exudes weakness IMO.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
No need to capitalize “you” my friend, I think about this situation more than I want to admit. The whole Middle East region is one tough nut to crack. I disagree about leaving the equipment. Would it have took more lives. I’m not sold on that if there was hard ball negotiations. Also I feel more lives are in danger with that technology in the hands of our enemies. I’m not naive enough to think what you see outwardly is the truth, but it seems we had a harder stance with China,

As usual, you make good points. Look....you can't have a 78 year old man who wasn't really fit to be president 20 years ago (let alone now) calling the shots. If a country of 330 million people can't find somebody better than this to run things, of course, we are in trouble. But the idea that Trump was a tough negotiator on these issues is something that I just don't believe. Trump is like Boston Massacre.....a lot of angry bluster but not a whole lot of real substance.

Trump came into office saying that he wanted out of stupid foreign wars. And yet four years went by, and nothing changed......we were still there at the end of his term. People around the world realized that if you patted him on the ass and praised him, he would fold like a house of cards. Putin, Kim Jung Un, the guy in Hungary......some of the worst people in the world.....received his praise because they complimented him. That's hardly being a tough guy.

You're absolutely right about the Middle East as a rough problem to solve. But I am convinced you don't do it by bombing poor villages in the middle of the Afghan dessert. You need to go where the money is........and the bastards who support the Taliban and other terrorist groups. And personally, I don't think American politicians of either party have the stomach to do that because the people who own those politicians are making money off this shit show.

Anyway, let's go make some money of our own betting college football.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Daylight robbery, eh?

The Democrats are a political party that couldn't organize a Labor Day week-end cookout, let alone seamlessly steal an election. They are a disorganized mess.

They cheat their own people, ask Bernie. So what do you think they will do to their enemies?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

This.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Daylight robbery, eh?

No one said they did a goo job (it was blatantly obvious), the system is just so corrupt, they wanted Pres. Trump out by any means necessary.

"Their not after me, their after you, I'm just in their way."

- Pres Trump

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
No one said they did a goo job (it was blatantly obvious), the system is just so corrupt, they wanted Pres. Trump out by any means necessary.

"Their not after me, their after you, I'm just in their way."

- Pres Trump

This is them covering windows so Poll Watchers can't do their job.... Why the fuck aren't the Poll Watchers in the same room so they can do their job?

This alone is all I need to know shady shit was going on.

1630508669482.png

kane

EOG master
Those windows weren't covered to keep out poll watchers, they were covered due to the banging on the windows by a large group of Trump supporters who gathered there, and they were also taking pictures and recording video, which is something only the media is allowed to do, the crowd was warned about video taping but didn't listen. Here's an excerpt from the story, "Hundreds of challengers from both parties were inside the central counting board all afternoon and all evening; dozens of reporters were in the room too," Garcia said. "At all times, people outside the center could see in through windows that were further away from the counting board work spaces."

boston massacre

EOG Master

You Don't Sound Like an American.

You Certainly Do Not Have Any FIGHT in You.

You're Pretty Much, A Pushover.

I Can Understand You Not Criticizing Biden.

You're Weak, Just Like Him.

The United States Was Attacked on its Own Soil on 9/11.

That is Why We Went To Afghanistan.

While We Were in Afghanistan For 20 Years, We Were Never Again Attacked on Our Own Soil.

Who The Hell Thinks That, if You are Fighting a 20 Year War, You are Not Going To Lose Any Americans ? Nobody That I Know of.

Obama Talked About Getting Out of Afghanistan, and That's All He Did For 8 Years. Talk About it !

For About The 4th Time, Trump Set The Terms and Conditions For The Withdrawal.

TRUMP Told The Taliban Leader That if 1 American Was Harmed, That He Knew Where The Taliban Leader Lived, and That He Would Blow Him, Everybody That He Knows, and Everything That He Owns, To Smithereens.

The Withdrawal Was Done Under Biden, and The Taliban Saw a Weak American Leader, Who They Did Not Fear.

And Biden is The Single Reason Those 13 Military Heroes Were Blown Up at The Airport.

Like 1 of The Gold Fathers of one of The Marines Blown Up, Said, Biden Sent Them There, Then He ABANDONED Them.

You're a Weak Liberal Flake, Who's not Half as Smart as You Think You Are.

Keep Posting on This.

So I Can Keep Exposing You.