I Demand My Money Back!!!

AK

This is the funniest "I got shafted in a poker room" threads ever!!! :D :D

I have tried and tried again on this site to believe it's legit. But I keep getting screwed. Now I have proof.:rolleyes: I kept losing to this 1 guy heads up. every single time i had pockets he folded. Js twice, Qs, twice, Ks, and As. Never made miore than the blinds off of him. Then everytime I bluffed he raised me.

The guy ADMITS to having program tht allows him to see my cards!!!

That's fair???? I have probubly been screwed out of hundreds of the dollars i have lost this year b/c of stuff like this.

The guy admitted he cheated me. I was screwed out of my money. With programs like his being able to be used on this site is unfair to people without it and should be outlawed. I have already lost about 3 paychecks on this site this year and now i feel more cheated than ever. You guys at VIP have been nice to me on the phone before, and I DO EXPECT A PHONE CALL. unless this problem is resolved, I WILL BE DONE with this site FOR GOOD as well as my coworkers. Talk to someone soon I hope.

LOL I cannot help but just laugh about this. :+cool-1+

AK

There response to the matter-

After looking into the matter, we realized that it is impossible to see your opponants hole cards. We also bought 5 different $500 softwares that claim they can help you cheat, and they don't work. If you ever find one that does, please let us know. Also, we looked into the hands that you played against that opponent, and it is obvious that he is just trying to "put you on tilt" as they say. He doesnt win most of his hands, and if he really had that power, why would he tell you in the chat forum and risk being banned from the poker room. It just doesnt make sense.

Also, we tried to call you several times, but couldn't reach you, and haven't heard back from you.

We are confident with 100% certainty that the other player could not see your cards.

Ya Im sure they went out and purchased these softwares. :D