I FEAR MOFOME HAS GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: I FEAR MOFOME HAS GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!

Nice job on your first day, insulting the one poster who's been over there forever,lol. :cocktail You prove once again you don't know who you're talking to.

<TABLE class=ipbtable cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%"> mofome
<!-- member menu -->

<!-- member menu --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> ipsmenu.register( "post-member-361223", '', 'popmenubutton-new', 'popmenubutton-new-out' ); </SCRIPT></TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV --> Today, 07:13 PM
<!-- REPORT / DELETE / EDIT / QUOTE DIV -->
Post #25
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=post1 vAlign=top>

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,355

</TD><TD class=post1 id=post-main-361223 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 361223 --><!--quoteo(post=361211:date=Dec 5 2007, 07:17 PM:name=Pancho Sanza)-->QUOTE(Pancho Sanza @ Dec 5 2007, 07:17 PM)
<!--quotec-->whatever, im officially defined by mofome.

I may as well kill myself now. <!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

that would be more useful than anything you've offered here.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

How much money have you made posting Mo, and how much have I made?

lets put it this way, I don't live with mommy and daddy :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

journeyman, you're obsessed with me and you read what i write wherever i am. we get it. that makes you awesome. of course, dear.

:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

jman, mofo is 100x the poster you will ever be, end of story. No need to be jealous, you can go on the forums and make 500 ghosts tlaking about losing your family, accusing a man you helped in the snow of stealing your cell phone, and etc etc etc.... Your threads are a joke and your sports knowledge is decent at best. By the way what is the story about the guy stealing your cell phone? Your fake threads are usually good for a laugh or 2

Journeyman

EOG Master

journeyman, you're obsessed with me and you read what i write wherever i am. we get it. that makes you awesome. of course, dear.

:cheers

No I am doing what you did to me from the time I got here...if you're really leaving EOG I have to get my final shots in since I won't have you to kick around....hope you stay Mo.

See how silly it is to stalk another poster? This si what you did to me for two months.

I'm out , GL

mofome

Banned

No I am doing what you did to me from the time I got here...if you're really leaving EOG I have to get my final shots in since I won't have you to kick around....hope you stay Mo.

See how silly it is to stalk another poster? This si what you did to me for two months.

I'm out , GL

you've never been one for the non-fiction section, have ya? stalked you for 2 months? you followed me, you would stalk me when i would correct you, you would search my name in the forum search feature, you know what i post on every site as soon as i post it, you've told the board that i remind you of yourself...(psycho), you tried to be a bud and make posts to me about lifting, you then make up loads of crap about wanting me to post video clips on here ....you did that for months. you're a forum joke, man.

gl to you.

:party

Journeyman

EOG Master

How much money have you made posting Mo, and how much have I made?

lets put it this way, I don't live with mommy and daddy lol.

The Devil

EOG Master

WHY DONT YOU TWO GUYS STAY OUT OF EACH OTHERS THREADS IF YOU CAN"T BE SOCIALABLE TOWARDS EACH OTHER......

Now that I've read 3 pages of this thread, someone please kill me now.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Now that I've read 3 pages of this thread, someone please kill me now.

what you trying to say? Have these two gone at it before? Could you show me the thread? Or would it be threads?:LMAO ah i like them both but i have only been here a short time. Is it possible to like them both or do we have to choose sides?

mofome

Banned

2 things, hoffa, whats wrong? i didnt make the thread or start the bitching....that your boy.

2ndly, jman, i know you enjoy copying and pasting everything i say, i'll save ya some time.

Cuse a 9 point dog to uva?
Options
mofome
Yesterday, 05:52 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,355

shit, i know uva has a nice back court and all, but give me a fucking break. cuse only goes 6 deep, but those are 6 players that can really play. i think i'll take the points and maybe a bit on the ml.

----

9 point ml dog win. is that good or bad? im just wondering since thats information i would like to have.

:cocktail

hoffa, whats wrong? i didnt make the thread or start the bitching....that your boy.
It's just getting old is all... And nobody is my "boy" other than Hoffa III and Hoffa IV, and sometimes I'm not even sure about them.

As difficult as it may be sometimes, it's best to just ignore posters with bad attitudes.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Not to change the subject Tony Montana but lets see some more pics of your wife MAYN!!

NOT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!! JIMMY!

BUT IN YOUR EXPERIENCE DO BIGFOOT EAT SALMON??
Follow the trail of dead salmon and you will find him Tony. My neighbor was fishing the Carbon River and last week and Bigfoot came out of the woods and stole his beer.

Follow the trail of dead salmon and you will find him Tony. My neighbor was fishing the Carbon River and last week and Bigfoot came out of the woods and stole his beer.

WE HAVE ALOT IN COMMON!! I LIKE SALMON AND BEER ALSO!!:cheers

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i don't think so!! but i'll ask her!!
that picture of her next to Jeter she kinda resembles Sterns girlfriend. I was just wondering if Sterns girlfriend really thinks Howard is cute. Just kidding bro. She does have a slight resemblance to her tho.

that picture of her next to Jeter she kinda resembles Sterns girlfriend. I was just wondering if Sterns girlfriend really thinks Howard is cute. Just kidding bro. She does have a slight resemblance to her tho.

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!!! NO ONE HAS EVER TOLD ME THAT BEFORE!!:LMAO