I feel like I need to close every account but Matchbook

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
I had the O's today for a nickel at +179 - then they CREDITED my account a fifty cent commission - how are they making money?

Re: I feel like I need to close every account but Matchbook

Offers receive a 0.1% rebate. Accepted sides pay 0.6%.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Yes, I went to see why this happened - totals receive a 0.2% rebate

I had the O's today for a nickel at +179 - then they CREDITED my account a fifty cent commission - how are they making money?

Nice call.

Every game I liked today (didnt play any) the best number was at matchbook. That would be the only place I wouldnt mind having a credit account. Or at least an easy way to fund.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Heard it is nearly impossible to fund there

My CC will go through for $200. $225 and it is declined. Looks like I'm going to have a few deposits there.

Ive tried many. Just one visa (of 4 I have) works. It's the bank not the card I believe. I think the best way is to send the money to a book that does transfers with MB. I believe they will give you commission credits for the fees, but not sure.

I transfer to/from Betjm every few months. Super easy and no fees. Love Matchbook!

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

i have no problems depositing with my credit card issued by wells fargo bank. for those that have problems using a credit card to deposit, you can always grab a prepaid one from netaccess.com

Boston

EOG Dedicated

does anyone know if the prepaid visas from all accessgift.com work I don't like using my personal cards to fund

J

joeybagadonuts

i have no problems depositing with my credit card issued by wells fargo bank. for those that have problems using a credit card to deposit, you can always grab a prepaid one from netaccess.com

I have 3 different debit cards from them and NONE of them work. Odd too as they work at other gambling sites, but when I just tried to fund MB with them, I got an email with each one being declined due to the "nature of the website"?
2938u4ji23

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

My friend has been calling them non stop - allegedly they will be able to take deposits a little easier starting tommorow - I'd call them if I need to get funds down

they've been saying they will get Moneygram back " in a few weeks" for 6 months++.

texansfan

EOG Master

I have 3 different debit cards from them and NONE of them work. Odd too as they work at other gambling sites, but when I just tried to fund MB with them, I got an email with each one being declined due to the "nature of the website"?
2938u4ji23

You sure you weren't on a philipino website by mistake? :LMAO

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

2938u4ji23

wow that is odd. not really sure whats going on there :+clueless wells fargo is usually pretty solid when it comes to funding online gambling sites.