I got a buddy......

Re: I got a buddy......

This may be a terrible question but is that a first half line for tonight. I am seeing PHX -6 right now.

Phx opened -3 1/2 and went to 5 1/2 in a blink. Timing is everything, sorry I couldnt have got to you all sooner. Hope you all got a decent line but were still real confident here. Phoenix only up by 3 in the 2nd but its still early.

Suns get it done. :houraGlad we didnt have to sweat the line move. Hope yall got some. 12 -3 to date. Thanks for the support guys. Hopefully well get another bone for tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

get this dude on our site.. hes a G!!!

:cheers
Believe me man I am trying. I feel kind of weird putting someone elses work out under my name so I would love to sit back and just follow the plays myself. He is enjoying all the good vibes and appreciation but just doesnt seem to have the type of ego required to toot his own horn..... but for the sake of helping other as well as myself I will do it for him. Theres always hope though.

Today is Saturday, Febuary 27th and the play is:

510 - Milwaukee -6 1/2 vs Washington
(I like to buy the hook in these situations but will use this line for the record)

Will do guys. Thanks, we both enjoy and appreciate the kind words. If the rest of the season goes anything close to as good as it has up to this point, I plan on printing out this entire thread with a nice cover and some kind of nice thank you gift. There is still a ways to go so Id better not get cocky.

I guess this makes it 13-3. My buddy is off tomorrow so I will get any plays in as soon as I get them. No idea if anything looks good right now. Too late to bother him at home. Good night guys.

Today is Sunday, March 1st and the play is:

809 - Denver -2 @ Indiana

Good luck and have a great Sunday. 12io4j2w90

Sorry guys, cant win em all. 13 - 4 so far. Hogan I feel bad man, but you know the old adage...." late for the wedding, early for the funereal". Doubt there will be a funereal but we will have our lows. So far no losing streaks, and hopefully we will bounceback tomorrow. oij213490

Today is my buddies birthday. His family is busy celebrating and keeping him from us so Im afraid there might not be a play today. Some people actually have a life ....... DAMMIT!!!!! :LMAO No problem though, right guys? He hasnt had time to cap or look into the card as yet but said if he does he will give me a call.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM. THANKS BRO.

Natty.

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

Wish your buddy a happy birthday from us at EOG thank him for sharing the info and tell him to take the day off and enjoy it with his family. :cheers

Today is Tuesday, March 3rd and the plays are:

701 - Phoenix +7 @ Orlando

704 - Charlotte -3 vs Chicago

Looking to improve upon 13-4 and ovoid our first losing streak. Good luck everybody.

Dopey

EOG Enthusiast

loving the suns tonight, natty. might even punch the ML of +230.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

How did I not see this thread up until now?

I like that Char play. I was already on that at -2. I like the Phoenix play, so I'm jumping in.

Thanks, Natty. :cheers

finite

EOG Enthusiast

On board with the Bobcats. Sorry but on the other side with Orlando. Orlando is operating with major revenge today while the Suns will be operating with major revenge tomorrow. Will play them tomorrow. GL

On board with the Bobcats. Sorry but on the other side with Orlando. Orlando is operating with major revenge today while the Suns will be operating with major revenge tomorrow. Will play them tomorrow. GL

Same here. ORL wins by 10

1-1 today
Glad the guys that took the Magic used thier best judgement. Still think we had the cover most of the game but Suns blew it at the end. Maybe the look ahead and revenge made the difference. Anyway with the split I can still say we do not have an actual losing streak. Hope I can continue to say that after tomorrow. 14-4 to date.

Wow, i have been missing out...im in from here on out though.

My apologies for the mistake but we are actually 14-5 to date. Yeah Brick you missed the great run. Tapering off a little lately but Im sure things will continue to be positive for the most part. Almost never blindly follow guys but this dude is one of the few exceptions.

Today is Wednesday, March 4th and the play is:

517 - Indiana +10 @ Portland

Also a slight lean to Utah but I will just play his strong picks, good luck everybody.

:houraAnother dog nearly wins outright. 15-5 and chugging away. Glad to see some people getting a little of this. Business as usual for tomorrow with hopefully another notch in the belt. Way to go ADAM..... thats my buddy. :thumbsup