I got a buddy......

I dont cap or usually play the NBA but I got a friend here at work who kills it pretty consistantly. Tried to get him to sign up and post his plays but so far no dice. Gonna put some of his in and see how it goes. No cred yet understandably but maybe he can help with some winners. Hes always been very good.

No write ups unless I can talk him into posting but maybe I can get him motivated if the picks do well.

San Antonio -5

Golden St. -4

Will test the waters for a week and see if he will get on board.

Re: I got a buddy......

Two easy winners. Tellin ya, this dude is good. He usually tries to just come up with one or two strong plays a day. Cant tell you how many times Ive just played my own CBB picks and kicked myself for not playing his NBA. Blind follows are not my style but Im gonna play all the posted picks he gives me. We'll be working together for the next couple of months so Im sure Ill have picks from him at least 5 days if not 7 days a week. Hoping to convince him to get on board to post with write ups, but til then Ill just post his plays for him.

Gonna keep all plays on this thread to keep it easy to track. Most plays will be posted around noon time. Earlier if possible.

Hope this helps us all pad our bankrolls, hopefully we can continue with another winner tomorrow.

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

nice man nice, this could be just what the doctor ordered for me, i need a bounceback after getting punished the last two days

ship some more winners91023i2ndw;l

Thanks guys, just passing these along but glad to do it. Hope the winning continues.

Strong opinion on this one. He thinks the Knicks can win outright.

717 - NY Knicks +5 @ LA Clippers

Not as big on this one but betting it as well......

506 - Charlotte Bobcats -8 vs Washington Wizards

Play it how you like but Im just gonna play them both the same, as usual for me.
Good luck everyone.

Another 2-0 :smoking2: Small card tomorrow so dont know if we'll have a play, but as soon as I know .............you will too.

Knicks game was almost the bad beat from hell but squeaked it out ....whew!!!!

Get this one fast as you can.... line rising

706 - Golden St. Warriors -3 vs Portland Trailblazers

Got a good chance to go 5-0 into the all star break. My buddy gets a lobster lunch if this one hits.

Another winner. I am a little surprised that weve done so well, but not shocked. I wish I had started this sooner. Its my personal belief that most cappers come back real strong after a day or more off. I hope my buddy is one of those but its hard to do better than what hes done. 5-0 so far. :cheers

Be back after the break. Hope someone made some money off of these.

Monday, Febuary 16th

Listed in order of preference:

714 - Houston -6 1/2 vs New Jersey

709 - San Antonio -4 @ New York

Hey man NBA is money too, post your plays..

I think that is what Im doing. I dont have time to pay close enough attention to college and NBA but my friend just does the NBA and nothing else. So since I know hes good I will pass them along and we all will benefit. I will not post anything that I am not betting myself.

Heres tonights play:

521 - Phoenix -7 1/2 @ LA Clippers

Might have another later.

Good Gawd .... another weeeeeeener. 8-1 so far. My buddy acts like this is normal. Scary. Gotta come down to earth eventually but enjoying the ride. Yesturday is gone forever and tomorrow is never gauranteed so well just look for another solid play on the next card.

Friday, Feb. 20th

854 - NY Knicks -3 vs Toronto

Also a lean to Charlotte +2 but Im just betting the strong opinion play.

Another winner......:houra. Id start betting these for a lot more but I know we'd hit a dry spell just because of my hubris. However, I just installed a red hot line phone for my buddies picks when were not at work. Hes gonna call tomorrow. Shootin for just one real strong play per day but once in a while there might be two. Till tomorrow..... 9-1 to date.

natty:
not my motus operandi to tail picks around here, but for some reason your 1st post spoke to me (figuratively) and have been following since. once again, thanks for the gumball.

Q

benjamin

EOG Member

been following the last 4 games 4-0! thank you for sharing your information. keep up the good work. Its all about the benjamin. :cheers

Thanks guys glad to see some people cashing in on these. It took a long time for me to start following this guy but he is very logical in his approach and its the only sport he handicaps so he is extremely focused and doesnt brag or boast. Thought he was just a run of the mill semi successful player at first but over the last two years Ive come to realize hes the real deal.

Still waiting for the phone to ring with a play for tonight, might have to buzz him pretty soon. So stay tuned. Hate to keep yall in suspense but I dont want to ruin a good thing by pressuring the guy for picks on his day off.

ATX

Thanks guys glad to see some people cashing in on these. It took a long time for me to start following this guy but he is very logical in his approach and its the only sport he handicaps so he is extremely focused and doesnt brag or boast. Thought he was just a run of the mill semi successful player at first but over the last two years Ive come to realize hes the real deal.

Still waiting for the phone to ring with a play for tonight, might have to buzz him pretty soon. So stay tuned. Hate to keep yall in suspense but I dont want to ruin a good thing by pressuring the guy for picks on his day off.

from his plays so far I would say he is damn good.
everyone has their valleys but he has been taking right sides.

from his plays so far I would say he is damn good.
everyone has their valleys but he has been taking right sides.

Yes the valleys are cetain to come. But I dont think theyve been too bad or long in the past. Some levelling out for certain is bound to occur at the minimum but pretty consistant overall.

Must apologize to anyone waiting for tonights plays but it is looking like I may not hear from him. Not sure whats going on, maybe just spending the day with the family. Will post anything if it comes up though.

Til then..... peace.

Just found this..Wow, have Hogan missed out..I usually don't even come into NBA section, but this is a nice run :cheers

Sorry you missed out Hogan. But were only just past the All Star break. Plenty of cash yet to be made. Obviously it will be impossible to go 90% all year but I think we will continue to win more than lose.

Just chatted with my buddy and he didnt have anything for today that he was really in love with unless he was to force a play. Just gonna hold off tonight and hope for something strong tomorrow.

Its possible KT. Hes very selective but I got my phone right by my side and if we get a play today it will be posted emmediatly.