I got it! Sadly

billysink

EOG Dedicated
why do these white liberal pussies see the need to fake the covid......does it make them look stronger in front of the other soy boys after the grift is done.....

no way do i belive eddie has it.....he's a total pussy who sleeps with his mask on....and no mention on his twitter leading up to this...hmmm.....when budda got it it was evereything, but you didnt pick up the hints until it was too late.....uhh ok

Shouldn't you be choppin your way through the Hawaiian jungle about now?

railbird

EOG Master
cuomo and newsom are catching heat from media, why now? because they are threats to Kamala 24 bid. Robert Barnes guarantees Whitmer is next, he called these 2 weeks ago.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
i got to the bottom of this hoax when checking eddies twitter......seems he went 1-3 with two of the losses being by a combined 1pt....he then followed the next day with u210 on a game that went off 206 but landed 211

then the next day came covid......hmmmmm....for a dude so paranoid of the china virus you would have thought he would have noticed the symptoms

or was 1-4 the sympton

Dell Dude

EOG Master
cuomo and newsom are catching heat from media, why now? because they are threats to Kamala 24 bid. Robert Barnes guarantees Whitmer is next, he called these 2 weeks ago.

I authorize. Doesn't matter the reason. Any day a Democrat goes down is a good Jason Day. Let them eat their own.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let them put all their hope on Kamela who can't do it. She proved she can't do it. Of course if they federalize election fraud, she can do it.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Let them put all their hope on Kamela who can't do it. She proved she can't do it. Of course if they federalize election fraud, she can do it.

Election fraud is out asshat. Done. Last months news.

The Turnip made that shit up to fleece the weakling whitey crowd outta $275 million.

The Quildos and the belly buckin ass crack crowd were borrowing off their credit lines to send in money to "stop the steal".

What did they get for $250 mill?

Choice of:

1616032531560.png

Or

1616032726376.png

billysink

EOG Dedicated
more dumb cartoons by the retard billy......how many times did mommy change your panties today billy.....or were you a good boy and sucked your thumb and held it in

Speedbag here.

Gonna mommy shame some dude spent 3 years in State Pen, 25 years in biz on the street in Detroit/Windsor, 18 rounds of shock therapy so he could be released from solitary , batshit fukkin crazy, morally bankrupt and couldn't care less. By my own admission I ain't even close to right.

So Speedbag here gonna Your Momma me.

That folks is probably gonna come up a bit short. But if that's all you got.

Everlast small wonder why your face get tenderized on the reg. Look like a rotten eggplant with an 18 hole golf course on yer nose.

Yer momma.....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

railbird

EOG Master
Eddie texted me is worried about his lung condition and says he isnt likely to live. Lets lift him up in prayer. Jesus said by my stripes we are healed.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Eddie texted me is worried about his lung condition and says he isnt likely to live. Lets lift him up in prayer. Jesus said by my stripes we are healed.

Yesterday, on Twitter, I wished him "Get well soon". Certainly his welfare will be in my thoughts till his recovery. I know he will have good care.

Eddie Drnkyourmlkshk

@walls_edward

I have tested positive for Covid 19 after heading to the ER this morning with a slight fever and major leg ache/cramping the last 4 days. I'm pretty strong & have a great support team. Will more than likely be away until recovered which hopefully won't be long. With Love, Eddie

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
FWIW on Wednesday I got my 1st Pfizer shot. April 7 I get the 2nd and last one

Kinda shocked we all need a vaccine since this was supposed to go away Nov 4. Or so we were told by 75M Brainwashed people

railbird

EOG Master

Kinda shocked we all need a vaccine since this was supposed to go away Nov 4. Or so we were told by 75M Brainwashed people
you have Trump and operation warp speed to thank for that vaccine.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I told you. I fucking told you. They put him on a ventilator and he went straight down. Went to my lungs too and I just rode it out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Enjoy your next I got it, stupidly thread.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Go check the stats of survival rate of people on ventilators. Will tell you everything.
This is true, but there is a reason they need to go on them. Maybe there are too many who didn't need to go on them in the first place, that I don't know.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here you go. Enjoy those ventilators, Liberal EOG posters.

Purpose

The outcomes of patients requiring invasive mechanical ventilation for COVID-19 remain poorly defined. We sought to determine clinical characteristics and outcomes of patients with COVID-19 managed with invasive mechanical ventilation in an appropriately resourced US health care system.

Methods

Outcomes of COVID-19 infected patients requiring mechanical ventilation treated within the Inova Health System between March 5, 2020 and April 26, 2020 were evaluated through an electronic medical record review.

Results

1023 COVID-19 positive patients were admitted to the Inova Health System during the study period. Of these, 164 (16.0%) were managed with invasive mechanical ventilation. All patients were followed to definitive disposition. 70/164 patients (42.7%) had died and 94/164 (57.3%) were still alive. Deceased patients were older (median age of 66 vs. 55, p <0.0001) and had a higher initial d-dimer (2.22 vs. 1.31, p = 0.005) and peak ferritin levels (2998 vs. 2077, p = 0.016) compared to survivors. 84.3% of patients over 70 years old died in the hospital. Conversely, 67.4% of patients age 70 or younger survived to hospital discharge. Younger age, non-Caucasian race and treatment at a tertiary care center were all associated with survivor status.

Conclusion

Mortality of patients with COVID-19 requiring invasive mechanical ventilation is high, with particularly daunting mortality seen in patients of advanced age, even in a well-resourced health care system. A substantial proportion of patients requiring invasive mechanical ventilation were not of advanced age, and this group had a reasonable chance for recovery.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Make no mistakes. I had a direct hit on my lungs. Couldn't talk without coughing. Couldn't breathe in without coughing. Why I got pissed off when that same guy was bothering me at the Gym Jordan for 10 minutes. I couldn't hide it. Cocksucker didn't even get sick.

So I had the full version and beat it without going to the stupid hospital. Didn't get tested either. If you can't smell or taste, you got it. Wasting time and resources to get a test.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
shit head is twittering again so he must have gotten more well wishes then buddah did so he's healthy all of a sudden....it's a miracle

railbird

EOG Master
Make no mistakes. I had a direct hit on my lungs. Couldn't talk without coughing. Couldn't breathe in without coughing. Why I got pissed off when that same guy was bothering me at the Gym Jordan for 10 minutes. I couldn't hide it. Cocksucker didn't even get sick.

So I had the full version and beat it without going to the stupid hospital. Didn't get tested either. If you can't smell or taste, you got it. Wasting time and resources to get a test.
i lost my taste too and was coughing back in june, i must have had it? its a nothing burger

cheapseats

EOG Master
Ran into a guy today, late 30's, no other issues. Got it a few months ago and was down little over 2 weeks. Said it was no joke. He's already 1 dose in.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Already over 50k cases today. With vaccine, should be going down even if slow. Every vaccinated person adds to the Monkey. What a total fraud. You people are sheep. You will fall for anything.