I got it! Sadly

Wade

EOG Master
Der Fuhrer is now sealing his fate for 2024.

He won't be running in 2024. He says he will. He won't! He will be 78. His brain is jelly - NOW! In 4 years it will be even worse.

But this "pardon-palooza" he has done and will continue to do will kill any chance he has of winning in 2024. If/when he pardons the bums I stated above he is toast

The most important thing to keep in mind is: IF he does win in 2024 - he is a lame duck starting Day 1. We see what he is like NOW. Imagine 1441 days of him being a lame duck as opposed to the 50-ish he will end up having! Seeing what he is doing now he will do that every day and we have seen the GOP won't do anything but condone it

His entire family will be done with politics as of 12:01P on Jan 20.

biden's brain is even worse since he's older. the older you get the worse your brain gets. saw a video where the guy said your brain at 40 years old is not as sharp as it was at 20 years old. I wish I was 20 years old again.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
biden's brain is even worse since he's older. the older you get the worse your brain gets. saw a video where the guy said your brain at 40 years old is not as sharp as it was at 20 years old. I wish I was 20 years old again.

I'll bet everything I own - including my life - Biden is more mentally and physically capable than Der Fuhrer is now!

Physically - not even the most diehard MAGAt can dispute that. When is the last time you saw #IQ45 ride a bike or go for a run? We have seen Biden do it recently

Mentally - please tell me the last time Der Fuhrer spoke in a complete sentence?! He has "Frontotemporal Dementia" and as bad as he is now - it won't be long before what little he has left between his ears turns to mush.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guesser can cost me an EOG unit.

Dell Dude 61-660-2 +1,281.29 UNITS (NFL: Footballers v Browns Super Bowl LV meeting 1,075-1; California to record its most violent earthquake ever in 2020 at EVEN money; Bill Barr to be named Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden before 1/20/2021 Odds TBA; Slippery Pete posts before TheGuesser EVEN - Wager expires 3/1/2020)

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
this covid bullshit is such a scam....poster sly said his daughter was offered 12.5k a week to work in ny at it's peak.....are nurses still making something close to this....can you imagine making 50k a mo to do tick-tock dances....

i'd empty bed pans for 2k a week....there has to be jobs like that because the hospitals are making a fortune...

ivermectin...vit d...zinc.....equals immune

guesser didnt listen and now he's dead......rip

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Found out today I have it also. Not too surprised, I've felt like crap all week. I've felt a bit congested with on and off fever since Monday. It went away tues and Wed so I thought I was OK, but it came back yesterday, so I thought I might have it. Have had fever as high as 101.5, and also some dizziness. My taste is OK except I kind of have a residual rusty water taste all the time. My smell is hit or miss. I open a bottle of bleach and smell nothing, but I smell air freshener OK, Vicks Nasal stick, etc. .It feels like a cross between a bad cold and the Flu.
If you even think you might have it, go get tested ASAP. Got 2 tests, the 15 minute rapid test, which is the one that came up +, and a 3-4 day test, which I'm sure will verify.

Hang in there Guesser. Rooting for a quick recovery.

Wade

EOG Master
if you're sick why would you get tested? just stay home and recover. Have OJ, chicken soup etc.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
this covid bullshit is such a scam....poster sly said his daughter was offered 12.5k a week to work in ny at it's peak.....are nurses still making something close to this....can you imagine making 50k a mo to do tick-tock dances....

i'd empty bed pans for 2k a week....there has to be jobs like that because the hospitals are making a fortune...

ivermectin...vit d...zinc.....equals immune

guesser didnt listen and now he's dead......rip

You are so used to shoveling shit that now you believe that Covid is a scam...please put your mask on...for a couple reasons...

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
if you're sick why would you get tested? just stay home and recover. Have OJ, chicken soup etc.
Biden says we need more testing

And very disappointed 250 M not vaccinated yet, he doesn't understand

Did the Boss in Dilbert have a name?

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
winky, what are you going to do differently to avoid getting it a second time......not a doctor in the world knows of a single person who got it twice but poster texas wizzard says he knows personally 4 who have so u never know...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
winky, what are you going to do differently to avoid getting it a second time......not a doctor in the world knows of a single person who got it twice but poster texas wizzard says he knows personally 4 who have so u never know...

I have been - and still will - wear a mask. I try to keep as far away from people I can get (Vice Versa) and just be smart about things

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Two people I know took off from work because they MAY have come in contact, basically wanted the two weeks off with pay. Of course they ended up testing positive a month later.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
word around the camp fire is cwissy got it.....sadly

posters always die in 3's and with winky escaping death we need a 3rd...

slippery pete....dead
guesser....dead

cwissy.....pending

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Are there two Pete posters? Crazy Pete mYbe? At Peeps. The Lib one seemed like an old guy.
Which is dead?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
word around the camp fire is cwissy got it.....sadly

posters always die in 3's and with winky escaping death we need a 3rd...

slippery pete....dead
guesser....dead

cwissy.....pending

Are we sure about this? I got him in a Survivor Pool and he was in it late.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wish I could take a quick test anonymously. No way I'm going to do it otherwise. They got me by the nuts as soon as positive. Will put me on contact tracing and follow my all the right moves via phone. First of all, I am not sick at all like a usual common cold. Lo$t taste and smelly today. Runny nose, dry mouth where I drink more water than usual and an ever so soft occasional cough. I put slight chills to since I usually keep the AC on 68 but switched to 72 heat because of chill.

That's it. And I am not Brian Steltering. I'm going to the Gym Jordan with my stupid mask I put around my chin and then unSafeway for some food.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hopefully the special needs bagger at unSafeway. This time I won't try to avoid him. Cocksucker gave me a bad tip on the Cardinals.