I got it! Sadly

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's now gone into my eyes since I have been rubbing them. If Arizona goes into lockdown again because a massive new outbreak, the superspreader cocksucker mush is me. No Brian Stelter.

kane

EOG master
It's now gone into my eyes since I have been rubbing them. If Arizona goes into lockdown again because a massive new outbreak, the superspreader cocksucker mush is me. No Brian Stelter.

Dell, please don't die, at least not until Jan 21

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Reminds me of a funny scene I in a script I wrote about a fictionalized Detroit Lions team. The character based on Rob Parker. You should know him, kane. I had him as worthless pos in the script just like he is in real life. He's also an atheist like Winkyduck. He gets robbed at gunpoint and is about to get shot in his stupid face and he immediately gives his life to Jesus and asked forgiveness for all of his sins. Tried to beat the death clock! The attacker ends up being tacked by an off duty cop and Parker survives then takes it back.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Florida had to cancel lots of flights because of covid. I know someone that had a flight last night that got cancelled. Not a good situation. https://www.tampabay.com/news/busin...ead-delays-as-jacksonville-faa-office-closes/

"Shocking" to see this. Ron DeSantis has done such a great job of handling things in FL. SHOCKED to see this.

DeSantis is just as big a pile of shit as Der Fuhrer is

Let us not forget where the Super Bowl is set to be played in about a month!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On the script. Parker and Stoney - they had a radio show - have a conversation. Parker is bragging about the married hottie he is banging at the Detroit Free Press. Stoney is like kane. He is a straight and arrow Jew and he admonishes Parker and warns him he is tracking to Hell if he doesn't change his ways. I didn't keep the script so I don't have the dialogue. Parker explains his plan. He's going to have a good time until the very end and then he's going declare Jesus Christ his Lord and Saviour and ask God to forgive him of all his sins. Parker has it gamed out. According to the Bible boy, if he does that before he dies, he's born again and gets to go to Heaven. God has no option. He'd be breaking his Holy word and He'd never do that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
On the script. Parker and Stoney - they had a radio show - have a conversation. Parker is bragging about the married hottie he is banging at the Detroit Free Press. Stoney is like kane. He is a straight and arrow Jew and he admonishes Parker and warns him he is tracking to Hell if he doesn't change his ways. I didn't keep the script so I don't have the dialogue. Parker explains his plan. He's going to have a good time until the very end and then he's going declare Jesus Christ his Lord and Saviour and ask God to forgive him of all his sins. Parker has it gamed out. According to the Bible boy, if he does that before he dies, he's born again and gets to go to Heaven. God has no option. He'd be breaking his Holy word and He'd never do that.

"Go get em Bill Barr. Bring the goods we know you have"
- Dumb Dude

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I got it! I got it! Are you kidding me, Winky! Sister tested positive and I definitely got it from her during Christmas or New Year's. Everybody is sick. Who do you think you are, Winky! I am!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only symptom left is I can't smell or taste. I might as well go on a diet. I'd rather have severe symptoms and get it over with than lose smell and taste for a long time.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I received an email from the guy who runs the Survivor Pool he was in. I got an update but am waiting one more. Does anyone know where he lived? I see someone on FB with his name and living in Philly. So does anyone know if that could be him? This person's wife's first name started with the same letter as his

mr merlin

EOG Master
I received an email from the guy who runs the Survivor Pool he was in. I got an update but am waiting one more. Does anyone know where he lived? I see someone on FB with his name and living in Philly. So does anyone know if that could be him? This person's wife's first name started with the same letter as his
I thought he was from the NY area.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

All I know is his avatar says from Brooklyn. But for some unknown reason I associate him with Philly. I sure hope he's alright but not being able to get any updates is very concerning.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Update time:

So a few years back The Guesser got in a Survivor Pool with me. We split the $100 entry fee and each got an entry (in a sense for $50). I reached out to the guy who runs this pool. He said around Xmas time Guesser reached out to him and needed the site info emailed to him since he was in the hospital. The Commish did it. I asked if Guesser submitted picks for all weeks he was eligible. I am told he was and the way I understand it that included this most recent week. Now people can submit picks as early as Tuesday morning for games the upcoming week but it looks like Guesser was alive last week. I did send him an email a few days ago and I have not received a reply so that is not good but I will not jump to any conclusions about it

Bushay

NHL Expert
Update time:

So a few years back The Guesser got in a Survivor Pool with me. We split the $100 entry fee and each got an entry (in a sense for $50). I reached out to the guy who runs this pool. He said around Xmas time Guesser reached out to him and needed the site info emailed to him since he was in the hospital. The Commish did it. I asked if Guesser submitted picks for all weeks he was eligible. I am told he was and the way I understand it that included this most recent week. Now people can submit picks as early as Tuesday morning for games the upcoming week but it looks like Guesser was alive last week. I did send him an email a few days ago and I have not received a reply so that is not good but I will not jump to any conclusions about it
He also could have someone else submitting picks while he was incapable of doing that. Guesser's a good dude. Hope he's ok.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He also could have someone else submitting picks while he was incapable of doing that. Guesser's a good dude. Hope he's ok.

100% agree. The fact I sent him an email a handful of days ago and he has not replied yet is not good. I will wait and see what happens in a few days. I also have his full name so I can Google search for it if need be

buster

EOG Senior Member
The way I think it works for obits is you must have a loved one or at least a friend in real life to write one...So probably out of luck...

mr merlin

EOG Master
Some people dont get obits unless there is a funeral planned, and with covid there might not be. My mom also gave direct instructions that she didn't want one in the paper, some people are like that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
word around the camp fire is cwissy got it.....sadly

posters always die in 3's and with winky escaping death we need a 3rd...

slippery pete....dead
guesser....dead

cwissy.....pending

Never thought it was possible. Trump has sunk to Teddy's level. He's now looking for Twitter accounts to ghost. Lowlife's all over the right. Buckets and buckets full of deplorables

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="Bigrunner, post: 7678466, member: 58641"]Douchebag asshole saying fuck you to me. I love it.

"Stop the steal".
- Dumb Dude[/QUOTE]

That's his way of saying he cares about you

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I still got it but grinding through. That's the difference between MAGA and snowflakes like Guesser. No stupid test that will confirm the obvious and no wasting hospital resources.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
I still got it but grinding through. That's the difference between MAGA and snowflakes like Guesser. No stupid test that will confirm the obvious and no wasting hospital resources.
Once you lose taste you have it. Take aleve for any body pain and ride it out, you'll be fine.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Once you lose taste you have it. Take aleve for any body pain and ride it out, you'll be fine.

Back to the treason? It's taken 4 years for some Retrumplicans to abandon the treasonous ship, realizing they're on the wrong side of history. Trying to distance themselves from Adolph Trump. Same with Bill Belichick, to him 4 years. Idiots, to little to late.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Back to the treason? It's taken 4 years for some Retrumplicans to abandon the treasonous ship, realizing they're on the wrong side of history. Trying to distance themselves from Adolph Trump. Same with Bill Belichick, to him 4 years. Idiots, to little to late.
Now you just have to go after the 75 million who voted for trump and bury them also.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Post a picture when you have one of your balloon headed rotting diabetic feet amputated, I have a slight stub fetish and would like to rub one out in your honor.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Post a picture when you have one of your balloon headed rotting diabetic feet amputated, I have a slight stub fetish and would like to rub one out in your honor.

Back to the treason and coup attempt orchestrated by Benedict Trump. One rioter blows his brains out in Georgia. a Capitol KKKOP kills himself. 2 Congresswoman get Covid. Benedict Donald still the unqualified President