I got it! Sadly

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You still nursing your Covid pussy, Winky? I'm feeling good enough to super spread it to a bunch of Liberals while I am still shedding virus.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You get anything else you can tell the forum, Winky? I have a great idea. Take the vaccine. Good chance for another I got it Sadly thread.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I read some moron on CA died shortly after getting the vaccine, what makes it insane is he supposedly had covid a month or two back. Why would anyone who just had covid get vaccinated?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Of course over 99% of those people will be just fine if they get Covid. Some and maybe more will die of the vaccine. It takes years to study the effects. Nobody knows right now.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Football analogy. Score a touchdown on the last play of regulation. The vaccine is the XP. You go to OT and win is having Covid immunity for life.

You go to OT and lose is eventually still getting Covid because the vaccine didn't work or a new strain.

Going for 2 is not taking the vaccine. You make it is like getting natural immunity. You miss it is like getting Covid.

Won more scenario. Your shit kicker who never missed an XP in his career - and this is when an XP was an XP not a FG - misses. That is dying because of the vaccine,. That's what happened to Larry cocksucker King and Hank Aaron.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Dude and Railturd can't argue facts so they traffic lies. Railturd even started a thread saying Larry King died from the vaccine. A complete lie that Dumb Dude is running with. Obviously the far right wing is a major cancer and terror group the world must deal with and has been resisting. Beating Humpty Dumpty was big!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Not having heard from....The Guesser............in some time is not good

I sent him a DM here as well as an email to the addy I have for him..............NOTHING!

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
did we write off the guesser for good....i think he died with trump up 800,000 votes at midnight on election night...

he'll never know

marshall goldberg for those who know how to look thru ny covid death certificates

mr merlin

EOG Master
did we write off the guesser for good....i think he died with trump up 800,000 votes at midnight on election night...

he'll never know

marshall goldberg for those who know how to look thru ny covid death certificates
Cmon man, dont post a mans real name, that's a big no no. PM it to someone if you want to investigate but dont do that.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

he'll never know

Hate to say sounds like it - but he has not replied to the DM I sent him here or his "real" email

FYI: Marshal - 1 L in his first name

I am hoping for the best.............................but not holding out much hope for it

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Fair Warning has an updated here. I will let him post what we text about earlier today

***Edited since I originally posted Bigrunner - but it is FW who has it***

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ok, here we go Billy. I am going to sponsor a Guesser memorial contest for the Super Show. In honour of Gusser, it will be a guessing contest. Pick the final time score. Here are the prizes and rules.

$1000 for a direct hit
$250 if no direct hit

No prize sharia. Anybody still tied after all the tiebreakers, I'll decide howid to break it. Doubtful there will be a tie. Once no direct hit, gets a little complicated. These are the winning scenarios.

1 Direct hit winning team and losing team
2 Direct hit winning team and losing team under
3 Winning team under and direct hit losing team
4 Both teams under and closest to FT score
5 TBD

As we go down the list, posters are eliminated until we got to our lucky Hans Solo

Payout will be in bitcoin. But here is the disclaimer. The payout is contingent on Jordan Spieth winning the Waste Management and myself getting paid. This is no guarantee even if he wins. Ticket is plenty (around $8500) but it is BetOffline with a credit card deposit. I don't even know if I have ever gotten paid at BO. Not my regular book. Only played there because down to credit card and they are the only place I can do it. They may pull some Lee Corso noncents and require a selfie or PPW. May even say it was a test ticket, right JK? Could also say can't take out until 30 days. If for any reason I don't get paid, you don't get paid. So if you don't like it, you can kiss my ass. If you choose to honour the Guesser and take your shot, please post your prediction in this thread.

Oh, won more thing. Everybody is invited to play. BIlly Sink, Winkycuck and Slippery Pete are ineligible for the prize. If they play and win, prize canceled.

Dell Dude:

Tom Brady 26
Patrick Mahomes 20

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For Big Runner, it is always the wrong thread. You are welcome to put in your Guesser for my Super Show contest.

dogball

EOG Master
Well Jordan is tied for first sure hope you get the 8500. If I win donate to charity Underground Railroad
kc 34 Tampa 24

railbird

EOG Master

Eddie Drnkyourmlkshk

@walls_edward

·
5h

I have tested positive for Covid 19 after heading to the ER this morning with a slight fever and major leg ache/cramping the last 4 days. I'm pretty strong & have a great support team. Will more than likely be away until recovered which hopefully won't be long. With Love, Eddie

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
eddie lives for attention.....give it a 1pct chance he has it.....most likely still mad that his friend budda got covid and got all the wishes and prayers and drnkmlk got nothing......he is never happy unless he's the center of attention....narcissist fvck

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
why do these white liberal pussies see the need to fake the covid......does it make them look stronger in front of the other soy boys after the grift is done.....

no way do i belive eddie has it.....he's a total pussy who sleeps with his mask on....and no mention on his twitter leading up to this...hmmm.....when budda got it it was evereything, but you didnt pick up the hints until it was too late.....uhh ok