I hate doing this, but Joeybagadonuts is a Stiff

mofome

Banned
Re: I hate doing this, but Joeybagadonuts is a Stiff

Just wait till my trip to dc, you'll be sipping your meals through a fuckin straw. Just call you kanye.

Mo in 2 months...

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

There is zero chance you will say the same in person. fun being online...

Timetopay

EOG Master

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I mean biggamer doesnt have $5000 to his name

PO only joke is in 8 years u havent been offered one credit account

MUAHAHAHAHAHA:finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

Originally Posted by WVU
This almost feels set up.

:finger004

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I mean biggamer doesnt have $5000 to his name

FUCK YOU GUYS. THIS ISN'T A JOKE TO ME. PO YOU FAT 4 CHIN FUCKER.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Where the fuck is this shit coming from and why the hell do you keep asking such a stupid fucking question?

someone close to situation pm'd me the info judge.

I didnt think so but had to ask

mofome

Banned

I dont know if anyone owes 5K or 3K, but I know joey hasnt paid his league fee...

im moving this shit.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Where the fuck is this shit coming from and why the hell do you keep asking such a stupid fucking question?

Judge, Michael comes on here every chance he gets and talks about agents and credit so it's only natural to think there's a connection. I could care less but the question will always come up.

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2026689 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-17-09, 07:53 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #10 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>joeybagadonuts<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2026689", true); </SCRIPT>
?

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2026689 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: I will bang blondie for the $300
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>I would, too, 5star. I'm barreled-in and busted like you.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5 star bomb

EOG Master

you seriously cant make this shit up.... omg, this guy has stalked me everyday for months now. And now hes a big time stiff. Owing this much money? WOW......

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

good job moving this south...but you just invited 5-star to the party....

don't worry PO69, I'm in the same boat as you....no one offers us credit cause we are overweight

tripp

EOG Master

you seriously cant make this shit up.... omg, this guy has stalked me everyday for months now. And now hes a big time stiff. Owing this much money? WOW......

hows it feel to have another join the club down here 5star?

fuckin stiff

biggamer3

EOG Master

Sorry i dont leave an impression of betting millions of dollars like you.

Also guys might not think i have money because i dont run such a successful Ebay biz like you do

PO 69 is an Ebay scammer <hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130); background-color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> His Ebay name WAS: cassijodance (not a joke this is his ebay account)

Well not only does he stiff gambling debts, he steals from random Ebay members!

His thievery has no end, the man has ZERO morals

Check out his last 5 feedback on his ebay account:

<table class="FbOuterYukon" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td> </td><td>TOTAL CROOK & FRAUDSTER! 2 months later, no gift card, no answer to emails!</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: dkglobalcitizen ( 91 )
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Aug-19-08 00:38</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>Walmart Gift Card Shopping Card $500 Buy it now (#230264345100)</td><td>US $464.00</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td>No response, no shipment. No email contact. AVOID</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: ilovetoshopretail ( 28 )
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jul-20-08 11:14</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>Walmart Gift Card Shopping Card $500 Buy it now (#230264103338)</td><td>US $464.00</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td>won the bid 23days ago. Didn't send it, Never respond, Paypal dispute. Worst</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: hsong34 ( 43 )
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jul-18-08 14:15</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>Geometry textbook Holt Brand New 2007 Homeschool Rare!! (#230263775677)</td><td>US $24.69</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td>Paid on 6/18, have not received the book as of 7/12. No response to my emails!</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: boh630 ( 277 )
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jul-12-08 11:05</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>2007 Geometry textbook Holt HRW Brand New homeschool $$ (#230261694990)</td><td>US $20.18</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td>Paid for item 6/19. Don't have as of 7/11. Will not return e-mails.</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: legend-gs ( 84 )
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jul-11-08 10:18</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>Black Rain (2007, HD DVD) Brand NEW HOT! In shrink wrap (#230262664832)</td><td>US $2.81</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr></tbody></table>

HE FUCKING JIPPED SOMEONE ON A TEXT BOOK!!!

and he responded in typical PO69 fashion to one other negative feedback:

• Reply by cassijodance (Apr-04-08 22:20):

What a loser! I paid for this auction within minutes of winning and he retaliate
Only PO talks like that, no other human talks like that especially on feedback.

I dont wish bad on anyone but if a bus hit PO69 (he would probably damage the bus more than it to him) I will donate 10 grand to the bus driver

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

All these threads. :hangt

Sorry Chute and BG3...hope Joey makes it right.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

All these threads. :hangt

Sorry Chute and BG3...hope Joey makes it right.

Diogee, I don't know why I've never asked and fee free to tell me to fuck off but is your avatar a picture of your wife?

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey the gym business isnt working out too well? :LMAO

Can I get a loan, 5star??? I know you make $25 an hour so you must be loaded by now. I'll PM you my contact info and maybe WVU can pay my debt for me if you ask him???

12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

HVAC isn't either. Looks like CC debt and college education has served you well, you useless waste of cum.

haha HVAC is just fine my man... Especially when you got inside track to take it over. Hvac will ALWAYSSSSSS be needed. Especially where I am at in Illinois. You need Heat and businesses need AC... Very secure job, just little slow right now, but plenty of jobs lined up starting in about 2-3 weeks

5 star bomb

EOG Master

HVAC isn't either. Looks like CC debt and college education has served you well, you useless waste of cum.

Originally Posted by Journeyman
SimplyTheBest LMAO, who is this fuck?

He comes back as a ghost, has nothing to offer but self righteous bullshit....he's a nobody....tell us again how wonderful you are, SimplyAGhost LMAO

Simply is, at best, a footnote in stiff therads, that's his contributions to forumville...YAWN!

PO69

EOG Master

PO only joke is in 8 years u havent been offered one credit account

MUAHAHAHAHAHA:finger004

Well actually at therx, I was offered credit accounts on 4 or 5 occassions about 2-3 years ago. But I always declined.

Why is joey making light of this situation??

This still seems like a joke to me, this doesnt seem real. Joey, you dont have to get mad at me, I am trying to give you some "credit" here in that this must be a lie

J

joeybagadonuts

IP Check-

Journeyman

**.***.71.104
EggYolkSoup

**.***.71.104

Joeybagadonuts
**.***.71.104

:+clueless

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Well actually at therx, I was offered credit accounts on 4 or 5 occassions about 2-3 years ago. But I always declined.

Why is joey making light of this situation??

This still seems like a joke to me, this doesnt seem real. Joey, you dont have to get mad at me, I am trying to give you some "credit" here in that this must be a lie

i actually thought so at first too but then MOFO said joey hasnt paid for the fantasy bases league and keeps saying the money will come soon, etc... joey is a stiff

J

joeybagadonuts

i actually thought so at first too but then MOFO said joey hasnt paid for the fantasy bases league and keeps saying the money will come soon, etc... joey is a stiff

5stardetective DOT COM

I love how you ran over to OGD and tried to call me out with your little pinoy butt buddy Jscam, only to be laughed at like the village retard.

:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey are u going to pay off this debt?

Hell no, that little jew biggamer can BLOW ME!

I still have $2k credit left with Chute. I can chase hard. Maybe throw in a 5 team parlay to get it all back...

PO69

EOG Master

Hell no, that little jew biggamer can BLOW ME!

I still have $2k credit left with Chute. I can chase hard. Maybe throw in a 5 team parlay to get it all back...

If this is really real, how can you be here making light of the situation?