I have never, in my life, seen a team get Crushed so badly and win

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: I have never, in my life, seen a team get Crushed so badly and win

You know them kind and gentle folk? I have a hard time believing they would take a person of your ilk seriously, maybe they were just joshin wif ya.

i didn't wear my ilk on my sleeve; of course they dont truck with my kind.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

KUDOS to FK for posting EXACTLY what i would have done had he not

make no mistake about this game at all - and take it from someone who saw almost the entire game

the Ducks DOMINATED this game from beginning to end and the better team and they team that desreved to win - DID!

as for the PP no clue how many SJ pens they let go but the DIVE on SJ with 5 mins left shoulda been called as was a few high sticking calls. the last SJ pen WAS a good cal - the one with 2 mins left - the guy tackled Teemu

and for those who watched the game on FSN - Brain Hayward is THE BEST Color guy out there - END OF DISCUSSION! he points out things that we don't see but should and he does it in a wqay that doesn't make people feel stupid for not knowing it. he is also a REALLY cool guy

Dux didn't get crushed at all

FK - Dux flying home tonite then back up Sat? gotta think they might instead of stcking around SJ for 2 days. you heard either way on this one?

I'll find out if they flew home, i'll let you know in the morning.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

BTW - if you watched the hockey action from the night before (Wed), you saw a Capitols team totally outplay the Rangers and lose becuase of goaltending again. A hot goalie can overcome a team being badly outplayed. Patrick Roy was famous for it. Dominik Hasek too.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

BTW - if you watched the hockey action from the night before (Wed), you saw a Capitols team totally outplay the Rangers and lose becuase of goaltending again. A hot goalie can overcome a team being badly outplayed. Patrick Roy was famous for it. Dominik Hasek too.

happens all the time

NHL Goalie is the SINGLE MOST important position in sports. a great pitcher can only go once every 4-5 games. a great QB can't play defense. a great NBA player can't win playing 1-on-5

BUT an NHL goalie plays every second of every playoff game if he is on his game and thus the goalie is the single most important position of any player in sports

Caps will lose to NYR because of it. Dux will BEAT Sharkey's Machine because of Hiller standing on his head - and conversely won't win unless he is stellar

WVU

EOG Master

due respect, you are a game to me, a twat i provoke when i'm bored.

LOL me too.

Mo, you dont know hockey and it is obvious. Stick to bases. You make yourself look dumb with these threads.

mofome

Banned

pucks peppering the posts is a bit of good luck.

mofome

Banned

LOL me too.

Mo, you dont know hockey and it is obvious. Stick to bases. You make yourself look dumb with these threads.

You and janus have zero in common. You know little of any of this...actually...again

janus

EOG Dedicated

You and janus have zero in common. You know little of any of this...actually...again

truth told, wvu & i have a fair bit in common insofar as our pasts. i don't know whether to be proud or ashamed of that.

mofome

Banned

truth told, wvu & i have a fair bit in common insofar as our pasts. i don't know whether to be proud or ashamed of that.

always be proud to be mr janus!

:houra

mofome

Banned

I broke the code. In. cant be nice, cant good around, can't give a hard time. Im out of options with ya.

My bad, yo.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I broke the code. In. cant be nice, cant good around, can't give a hard time. Im out of options with ya.

My bad, yo.

ok. i'm not getting into it again. there's no code. i don't know how else to say it.

mofome

Banned

The exactly opposite, in fact. Thats why you posted this for no reason, you instigate. I say something nice and just goofin and you get serious and act like an ass.

jesus man.

really?

janus

EOG Dedicated

i posted "jesus man, really?" because you seemed to be angling for a disagreement. is it such an affront that wvu & i have similar backgrounds? that doesnt mean i agree with a fucking thing he posts. wvu & i come to this site from the same background, period. he's not my friend, i've never met him & i don't care to. in fact, if i did, i'd punch him in the fucking mouth for what he did to "our industry".

so while i have nothing in common with WVU's perspective on this site, it would be unfair to say that WVU & i have nothing in common... hence my comment. it wasnt a cut at you or anyone else here.

WVU

EOG Master

i posted "jesus man, really?" because you seemed to be angling for a disagreement. is it such an affront that wvu & i have similar backgrounds? that doesnt mean i agree with a fucking thing he posts. wvu & i come to this site from the same background, period. he's not my friend, i've never met him & i don't care to. in fact, if i did, i'd punch him in the fucking mouth for what he did to "our industry".

so while i have nothing in common with WVU's perspective on this site, it would be unfair to say that WVU & i have nothing in common... hence my comment. it wasnt a cut at you or anyone else here.

I am sorry for any trouble I have caused to our industry. I meant no harm.

WVU

EOG Master

wvu - why so much ill will towards u?

I assume you mean by janus? He thinks I ruined the bonus whore industry by posting how I did it. What he fails to recognize was that it was long over before I mentioned anything.

mofome

Banned

Thats what makes you seem like a psychopath. I was not angling for any disagreement. It was the EXACT opposite. I had just had a very nice pm exchange with you. I had just complimented you. I had just apologized for anything negative that came from me. An apology that you told me was not needed.

I said always be proud to be mr janus, because as i mentioned in the pm you got 5 seconds prior, I think you're an extremely bright and good guy. You, somehow, turn that into a negative. That is so fucking far fetched that you have become a gross waste of time. Certainly I don't exect you to acknowledge your error, its not something Ive ever seen you do before.

Absolutely insane that you could try and turn that post into me trying to start an argument. Psychotic, nearly.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

And no one took it as a cut. You read farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too much into something that just wasn't there. Jesus christ.
:shoot:

WVU

EOG Master

Mofome incites arguments with many of his posts, yet I do not think that was case here.

mofome

Banned

Mofome incites arguments with many of his posts, yet I do not think that was case here.

You'd have to be almost insane to take that post as he chose too. Even more-so when you consider the PM exchange we had just moments prior.

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

janus

EOG Dedicated

I assume you mean by janus? He thinks I ruined the bonus whore industry by posting how I did it. What he fails to recognize was that it was long over before I mentioned anything.

it wasn't just bonus whoring, and you hastened it... knowingly.. for bullshit accolades on the prescription. i haven't the slightest fucking scintilla of a clue why you did what you did except for internet fame under a goddamned pseudonym, so valuable as that is.

WVU

EOG Master

it wasn't just bonus whoring, and you hastened it... knowingly.. for bullshit accolades on the prescription. i haven't the slightest fucking scintilla of a clue why you did what you did except for internet fame under a goddamned psydonym, so valuable as that is.

It was already dead. Unless you were talking about me giving away betting secrets. That is what posting forums are for. There were reasons, and I benefitted financially. That is all I will say about that.

janus

EOG Dedicated

It was already dead. Unless you were talking about me giving away betting secrets. That is what posting forums are for. There were reasons, and I benefitted financially. That is all I will say about that.

it wasnt even close to dead. federal legislation made it dead. what you did was a breach of trust.

WVU

EOG Master

it wasnt even close to dead. federal legislation made it dead. what you did was a breach of trust.
understood, and for that I am sorry